Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Skyscraper Models [Max 2011]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject:  Skyscraper Models [Max 2011] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't ask me for a .3ds or earlier max version. I'm only releasing these because I'm sure someone could use them and they're for my portfolio.

General commons license. You may use them with credits. You may -not- use it for commercial or for-profit use.

ILLIUM INDUSTRIES

DANTIUS TOWERS

GREYSTONE INDUSTRIES

Greystone Industries.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Greystone Industries.rar
 Filesize:  181.83 KB
 Downloaded:  229 Time(s)

Dandius Towers.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Dandius Towers.rar
 Filesize:  5.65 MB
 Downloaded:  281 Time(s)

Illium Industries.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Illium Industries.rar
 Filesize:  69.41 KB
 Downloaded:  261 Time(s)

Last edited by daTS on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I am gona convert the first one for TI i like it very much Very Happy

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's fine. Smile You'll have to clear the lighting and camera rigs though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problems.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

which version is it made in?

amazing work

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It says it in the title bro. Max 2011

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i just saw that, i clicked on the post on main page that didnt show that...only when you open the media hut thread it shows that.......thats what i get for using the quick link, lol

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!