Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm Post subject:
Media Hut Tutorials Rules :: Read This Before Posting
Subject description: Do not post questions or requests as new topics.
Media Hut Tutorials is a place where the community shares their graphics creation (2D or 3D) and sound creation knowledge by posting tutorials. In order to everything run smoothly and in a pleasant way, we have some rules that must be followed. Read them carefully before posting a new topic or replying to an existing one.
1) New Topics must be tutorials only. Anything that is not a tutorial will either be moved to Media Hut or Crap Forum, without warning.
2) Requests for tutorials should be done only in the stickied topic called Tutorial Requests. Do not post them anywhere else, in order to keep the forum organized.
3) All tutorials posted here must have the authorization from its creator. Do not copy tutorials from other places without the permission from the person who wrote it. This is considered a crime here and the offender can be punished with a suspensions or a life-time ban.
4) The title of any tutorial posted here must be able to sum the purpose of the tutorials to the readers. The presence of stars (from 1 to 5) representing the difficulty level is optional, but recommended.
5) This forum follows the global rules of the PPM forums, which means that flames, warez, adult, pornographic material and any illegal content to the US laws are not tolerated, spams and offtopicness might be elminated or crapped with no warning.
In short, the rules are simple. Respect them and you'll be certainly be respected here and have a nice staying here. Enjoy the forum! QUICK_EDIT
You cannot post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum