Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
My stuff...
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
lrendall
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject:  My stuff... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok Here is a copy of what I have on my comp:
Make of it what you will Smile
Specially take note of the tiberium and what I say about it and post your thoughts on anything that is here.
Some stuff on GDI Units & Tiberium:
Tiberium Crystals are now goo substances but can still be refined. Harvesters hover above
goo so as not to get stuck.
Black Tiberium Goo is highly potent and cannot be refined because of this. A spark can set
it ablaze in a second.
Any Humans who come in contact with any type of Tiberium Goo slowly turn to goo themselves.
This can be a cruel way to energise a goo field by sending your own soldiers to turn into it
Vehicles who come into contact with goo slow down. For every second they tuch it they slow
down for 10 seconds. They also get damaged by this goo.

GDI:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infantry:
~~~~~~~~~
Minigunner Disc Thrower Medic
Weapon: Minigun Weapon: Disc Grenades Weapon: Heal
Cost: 250 Cost: 400 Cost: 600

Jump Jet Infantry Sniper
Weapon: .60 caliber armor piercing Rapid fire gun Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Cost: 700 Cost: 625

Vehicles:
~~~~~~~~~
Goo Harvester APC Wolverine
Weapon: Tiberium Gatherer Weapon: Machine Gun Weapon: Heavy Machine Gun
Cost: 1300 Cost: 600 Cost: 500

Medium Tank Tracked Heavy Titan Mammoth Mk III
Weapon: Medium Cannon Weapon: Dual Cannons Weapon: Dual Rail Gun
Cost: 750 Cost: 975 Weapon2: Explosive tipped AA Missiles
Cost: 2700

MCV Sensor Array Transport
Weapon: N/A Weapon: Sensor Sweep Weapon: Mounted machine guns
Cost: 2500 Cost: 520 600

Aircraft:
~~~~~~~~~
Orca Fighter Orca Bomber
Weapon: Explosive Missiles Weapon: 1000lb explosives
Cost: 1200 Cost: 2400

Orca Spear Orca Carryall
Weapon: Guided Anti-Armor Misiles Weapon: Vehicle Grabber
Weapon2: Mounted Miniguns Weapon2: Mounted Machineguns
Cost: 1900 Cost: 1000

Notes:
~~~~~~

Goo Harvester holds 1000 worth of Green Tiberium Goo and 2000 worth of Red Tiberium Goo.

Mammoth Mk III Rail guns fire from left and right sides in turns.

Transport can hold 2 vehicles and it hovers.

Orca Carryall Can pick up any vehicle no matter what side it belongs too.

Orca Spears can be made when you build a Spear Pad. Each Pad can hold up to 6 Orca Spears.
Once You have your pad you can build Sensor stations which when sense a hostile in their
range send the Orca Spears after them. Orca Spears can be controled by the player but are
best used as base defence.

Some more unit stuff.
Sides:
Playable: GDI,Nod,Scrin
Non-Playable: The Forgotten, Tiber Societ

New Units:

GDI:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Units:

Component Tank (Probably Impossible), Component 1: Shield Generator, Component 2:
Anti-Air/Ground Rocket Launcher, Component 3: Flamethrower, Component 4: 4 barreled Upgrade
(Above May not work)

Mobile Shield generator
Weapon: Protective Shield Around Radius for a short Time
Charge Time: 2 min
Last Time: 3 min

Rocketeer, Titan, Wolverine, Adv Wolverine(Deploys into Wolverine Vulcan Post),
Slizer/Disc Thrower Mech, Harvester, Demomech(Walking Explosive Limpit Mine),
Obliterator(similiar to disruptor), Mammoth Mark III, APC, Hover MLRS,
Adv Hover MLRS(Deploys into Long Range Missile tower), Mobile EMP,
Adv Juggernaut(No need to Deploy).

Buildings:

Construction Yard, Power Plant, Advanced Power Plant, Refinery, Extra Refinery Ramp,
Barracks, Radar, Vulcan Post, War Factory, Tech Center, Gun Tower, Landing Pad, Wall Section,
Auto Gate, Floor Sensor(Detects any stealth unit or deshiellds any Shielded units),
Droppod Control(Phillidelphia downed may not have), Rocket SAM Tower,
Ion Cannon Uplink Center

If possible every GDI structure will have the ability to add components for protection:
Component 1: Floor Gun, Component 2: double barreled Floor Gun, Component 3: Floor Light,
Component 4: Floor Rocket Gun

Nod:
Units:

Chaingun Bot, Light Tank, Hover Chaingun Tank

Hover Bike:

Armed APC

Plasma Tank

Chemical Tank
Cost: 1000
Weapons: Toxic Chem Spray

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good ideas, but I personally would like to see just the light vehicles&infantry slowed down and damaged

lrendall
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol some stuff may be hard to read the way it was copied.. specially the units at the start of the post.
I didn't think there was anything there on speed of inf.. but shouldn't light vehicles be fast...

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ur'e right, I think any mech walking thru it should be safe, but tanks...

lrendall
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please keep this topic a bvit cleaner and easier to read plz.. After reading through your post a few times I guess you were talking about the mech travelling through tib or smthing.. Maybe tanks could be slowed down by the goo getting "stuck" in their tracks... gd idea there.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks you, and maybe light vehicles, like the buggy and recon bike should be able to walk thru the goo without sinking Idea

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, light and fast vehicles should be able to travel over it.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm, sum of those ideas were really old i made ages ago, i still have the drawings of those, lol. i dont know if i did the orca spear

goo was lrendalls idea, i like it

the component tank is now possible

structure components r possible

i think we should keep tiberium crystals, tiberium goo is the evolution of the tiberium fona stuff.

it is harvesteble by iyemis collectors, or maybe it could be another form of tiberium but in goo form.

goo should be highly explosive like u said

iyemis collectors are harvesters which collect goo and dump it at the temple of nod

Iyemis magni are a nod vehicle which use the goo to make a magnetic force to fire tracking projectiles. each projectile can attack different targets. the projectiles can be shot down although the projectile uses cyber technology and the projectiles can dodge or use an anti-projectile weapon to destroy tracking missiles. the more goo collected the more powerful the missiles r

the disc thrower will be enhanced and with discs with four curving spikes which face the same direction. the spikes will hook onto to units instead. the spikes will only appear when they r near the target. the disc thrower can skim the discs across the water

medics are also an enhanced and can heal units or can lay aid posts, the aid posts can heal wounded infantry. each medic can only lay one aid post at a time

wolverines r now vulcan pods which r vertually the same apart from the vulcan pod is not a mech and it can hover. it wil use the same weapon, have same armor (well the closest we can get) and the same health and characteristics

the component tank like i said b4 is possible to make but it will have different upgrades

UPGRADE 1: cutting disc, the cutting disc rolls along the ground for a long time and will cut infantry in its path, it can be destroyed by almost everything. it can be controled by the player but will fallover eventually

UPGRADE 2: crystal cannon: the crystal cannon will charge like a normal obelisk but when it fires it will spray tones of disruptor crystal out which shatter targets its target. the crystals will break when they hit the target and split into more crystals

UPGRADE 3: Sonar Magnet: the sonar magnet uses the disruptor crystals in another way, it makes a sonar magnet which will pull apart its target. light units will be dragged towards the component tank and will desintagrate at the same time. the sonar magnet can be set to a reverse magnet which will push structures the opposite direction and will send light units flying. infantry also get sent flying and when the land they die.
everything will be effected which gets in the way

the component tank is like a new disruptor using advanced technology it can destroy targets

cyborg demo - ive decide to make a cyborg demo unit instead of a demo mech. the cyborg demo can deploy into a mine or act like a suicide bomber. it can get into recon bikes and make it a suicide car. it has all the characteristics of a cyborg with losing its legs etc... it will explode under a gdi virus

cyborg devastator - the cyborg devastator is the next generation of the cyborg commando. the cyborg devastator it can take control of any civilian unit and make it do what you want. u can crash the unit
into anything u like to do weak damage. u can make it crush infantry or make it transport troops across the battlefield. it will overide a gdi virus

virus - the gdi virus is an infantry which can virus any cyborg or cyborg controlled units. the virus was originally used to get rid of cabal but eventually it could be used on any cyborg unit. it will effect the cyborg devastator for several seconds but eventually the cyborg devastator will remove the virus. on normal cyborgs it will make the cyborg go bezerk and then explode. cyborg demos will automatically explode. cyborg factories will build deformed cyborgs if virused. the cyborg could end up with another gun or more armor but the cyborg could end up with 1 leg or no guns or just dead. it is risky to virus cyborg factories. there could be an advantage there might not. the cyborgs will not be built all the time. only after a minute after being viruses

cyborg factory - nod liked cabals cyborg factory idea and have created one of there own. u can put any infantry unit which u control into the cyborg factory and he will be made into a cyborg. it costs 200 per cyborg. the cyborg will look like the infantry unit with cyborg metal bits and stuff on them. there weapon will be upgraded. remember basic infantry are better than cyborgs in many ways because of emps and viruses effecting cyborgs. cyborgs made in the cyborg factory are easier to virus than normal cyborgs. cyborg factories will build deformed cyborgs if virused

laser turrets - laser turrets will popup like in the tibsun cutscenes. they can be upgraded individually to have to turrets

obelisks - obelisks can be upgraded globally to have a light anti air laser.

light posts - light posts are required for defense structures to see in night missions. if a defense structure doesnt have a lightpost near it, it wont attack the unit. if u make the defense structure attack the unit it will start trying to find the unit and firing randomly. it may result in u losing units to ur own defense structure because it attacked one of ur own units accidently. light components also do the same but for a smaller area

sensor array - the sensor array is a hover bot and is way more mobile. nod still use the one like in tibsun

*structure components* gdi only

light post - the light post works like a normal light post but for a smaller area

vulcan cannon - sounds like it is

subterranean network - nods sub network is like the gla tunnel network but also is fixed with an emp. it will fire an underground emp which FX a smaller area but lasts long than the gdi emp

lrendall
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sounds good... We could have the goo as a secondary tib then.. will see how it goes.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe like after blue tib. theres red tib and the most valuable is the rare magnetic goo

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, I love the goo idea, thats cool.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it should be quite solid otherwise it would be hard to animate

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

goo tiberium...
WE could make there be a special refinery/harvester for it, and once it's built, you can have goo sprayer soldiers

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Were we already going to have Chem sprayers? I dont remember. I know they were mentioned, but I dont remember what ever happened to them.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

true... the goo could be a good replacement, or it could be liquidfied goo, so it's more of a liquid

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think there should just not be chem sprayers, until you get the Goo thingie, then have them be able to launch concentrated Goo streams.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the goo has a very strong magnetic force which can be used in energy weapons. veins are used to make tiberium chemicals. goo is the 4th type of tib and is the most valuable. harvesters have to be upgraded to have special snow chains kinda of thing to drive through it and a special kind of grinder which can collect the goo.

so here are the list of types of tiberium mutations for tib evolution. some i invented now.

green tiberium - 200 for full section

blue tiberium - 300 for full section - highly explosive

red tiberium - 400 for full section NEW - highly flammable

tiberium goo - 500 for full section NEW - slows down units which cross it and infantry can sink in it

ice fona crystal - not harvestable NEW

green fona crystal - not harvestable

blue fona crystal - not harvestable

swamp mold - not harvestable

tiberium veins - harvestable for chemocals. more chemicals means more powerful chemical weapons

heres the list of tiberium creatures

fona - all types includes new ice fona

tiberium tree - grows green tiberium

blue tiberium tree - grows blue tiberium

red tiberium tree - grows red tiberium NEW

tiberium fuocose - stay away from this one, the area around it is extremely hot and will start burning units which stay near it for long enough NEW

tiberium fiend - like in TS

visceroid - like in TS

tiberium floater - like in FS

tiberium spirit - the tiberium spirit can survive almost any temperature. it is 50% gas and is hard to kill, the tiberium spirit will release a lethal gas at its target, the target will get eaten away, infantry will rot, and metal will bend and disintegrate. most projectiles will rot and disintergrate if they get near the tiberium spirit. laser weapons and mines will be able to kill them NEW

burrower - burrowers are kindof rats which are very fast, they will burrower underground , through pavement and into buildings and eat the electronics disabling the building for a while. burrowers are a menace to get rid of and can out speed most projectiles. the iyemis magni projectiles can outsmart it though. they are quite weak health. NEW

mutants, forgotten infantry commandos and characters and soldiers, all forgotten units listed can heal in tiberium

mutant - mutants usually have dual uzis and are good for removing infantry not buildable

resistence commander - the mutant commander uses a vulcan cannon and grenades not buildable

mutant squad commander - the mutant squad commander uses standard uzis and grenades not buildable

umagon - umagon survived the tiberium wars and is buildable in skirmishs. she uses the standard silenced gun

mutant saboteur - armed with a sniper and c4s the sabatoer is a troublesome mutant, not buildable

ragon - ragon is a mutant commando armed with a silenced semi auto small automatic gun. she is armed with detonator grenades.
not buildable

solefinder - the solefinder uses a radiotaser which at a extreme voltage. it can fry infantry and fry vehicles. he has c4 explosives to destroy buildings. buildable by gdi

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I really like most of the TIberium Ideas. the only thing I think we should do away with is the Tiberian floater from TS. Or if we have it, give it a different weapon, cause that thing was WAY to overpowered, and most of the time they were a pain in the ass. That, and having a creature like that have a lightining attack is just kinda weird. I liked everything else in FS, but the Tiberian Floaters just didnt fit quite right as they were.

And one thing I think I should mention that we should NOT carry over from Tiberian Sun: In TS infintry were extremely hard to kill. 2 light infantry or cyborgs could shoot at each other forever before someone died. most infintry took at least 7 or 8 bursts from a gun to kill them, I just dont think infintry should have that much armor. I think infintry should be toned down, so that only a few shots kills most infintry(cyborgs an exeption)

lrendall
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was thinking actually that infantry have no way fo crossing the goo as its high toxic value.. much higher than that of normal tib would kill them quickly.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unless theyr'e in a transport...

Scrinlord: then the whole game would be like RA2, whoever makes the most tanks first wins...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

infantry shouldnt be easily killed by tanks like in they were in ra2, generals restores the tank not being able to kill infantry so easily and i like the rocket infantry, they r slightly better, ts they werent that useful, generals they were extremely. i think we should make rocket infantry better

infantry should be able to go in goo but would die quickly so no one is ever gonna put infantry in goo.

it only took 2 titans to destroy floaters. adult visceroids were more of a pain

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i hated viscecteriods, they were so hard to kill #Mad

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont see how making it easier for infintry to kill other infintry makes it more like RA2. infintry kill infintry fairly well in Generals, and that is not completely like RA2. I was just saying that it is kinda weird when one infintry guy can take dozens upon dozens of bursts from a high powerd machine gun, and keep on going.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

because I think that theyr'e going by the fact that the bullets are inacurate...

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, trying to synthisis inaccuracy is one thing, but like I said, when it takes 7 or 8 bursts from a large machine gun, that is just too much. I personally like the way that Generals did it: Infintry had a decent amount of armor, but it was not so insane that they were halfway invulnrable to bullets

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i see what u mean, infantry should be weaker to bullets

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they should be vunerable to high explosives, but not to Anti-Armor stuff tho

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, infintry should be vulnerable to high explosives, flame, and bullets, but not to cannons or anti armor stuff. That is all I was really saying.

And cyborgs should be less vulverable to bullets than normal infintry, but slightly more vulnerable to anti armor stuff.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cyborgs should be more like a vehicle

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, they should act more like vehicles, but they should still use infintry type rules for moving and stuff.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, just give them a bolky look and armor and damage fx (sparks etc) like tanks

Scrinlord
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, that is really all that needs to be done to them.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u can do that kinda thing in generals which u cant in other cnc modding

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Generals is flexible...

is it possible to make them be affected by ion storms?

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm havent looked into that, i think they could be make them be effected by emps, i havent looked at the generals inis for a while, u could make them harvest, the only thing which makes anything a vehicle or infantry is the tag VEHICLE or INFANTRY. i think it is possible to make a structure act like a VEHICLE

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

or you could make the Cyborg considered a vehicle and make it produced at a cyborg factory...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm, i think he should be considered an infantry because there are other things which maybe able to capture cyborgs like hyjackers.

this is some of the things will work in this mod

one of the biggest uses of the generals features in this mod will be the on death creation, it can be used for many things,

the cyborg factory will be a good example of on death creation, the unit will be made to enter the cyborg factory, it wont exactly enter the cyborg factory but will go outside and a big mechanized arm will convert it to a cyborg, when it reaches the cyborg it will play a transforming or welding or changing animation, it will take 30 seconds to transform to a cyborg, once those 30 seconds are up the unit will use its self destruction weapon and will create a cyborg on death.

the generals capture feature is a normal soldier which waits outside the building and holds up a flag for a while and the building will capture,

the new capture feature will work like a ts one. the engineer will go to the building, wait 0 seconds and will use a self destruct weapon which will make the guy disappear, the building will be captured.

lrendall
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds good to me. Also I think the cyborg factory should be abe to transform 2 ppl at a time. Also how will we decide the cyborg they become or will it be random/decide on the origional unit.
(eg a light infantry becomes gattling gun cyborg thingy and a flamethrower becomes a flamethrower cyborg)

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they will not keep their gun because it could have balance problems, what happens is the light infantry enters the cyborg factory, then when it comes out it will look a kinda cyborg mix bolky light infantry look when it comes out

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol! I can picture a jumpjet cyborg!
or a cyborg cyborg! #Tongue

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cyborgs cant be transformed, jump jets will probably the only special cyborg, the one which can fly

lrendall
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when ppl are transformed into a cyborg they get ripped apart and fused with robotics... so I would not think they would keep there origional weapon.. but maybe depending on the rank of the unit put in the cyborg place the weapon the cyborg has when it comes out.. a veteran unit could make a cyborg with two minigun arms.. or maybe a cyborg with a shoulder rocket launcher and an elite unit could become a lesser cyborg commando.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon