Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Prodigy Magnet Submarine [Cabal Unity Navy]
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject:  Prodigy Magnet Submarine [Cabal Unity Navy]
Subject description: We all live in a magnet submarine~
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Settle for the concept sketch for now...

Prodigy Magnet Sub
Affiliation: Cabal Unity
Weapons: Magnetic Coils
Role: Siege & Tactical Support Unit
Cost: 2000
Speed: Slow
Armor: Average
Movement: Water
Requirements: Submarine Pen & Cabal Hub

Yuri is a man of stealth. Utilizing most of his stolen information on submarine technology from the Soviets. The Prodigy is one of his newer inventions. Based on the Magnetron Weapons System. Prodigies are still experimental and mainly only used by his R&D Branch, the Cabal Unity. Prodigies can pull vehicles/boats alike near them much like the magnetron can. Making the Prodigy a very useful unit. Like all submarines, the Prodigy is submerged until it surfaces to fire its magnetic coils, is detected by enemy units or is severely damaged.

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just slap the Magnetron's turret to the gatt sub voxel? #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is the placeholder voxel for it right now. I need to make my own though since the Gatling Sub is too small for this.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it's wise to make 2 side engines, Else it wont look right ingame (Very slim) Imo.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm still figuring out its final design. This one is especially hard since Yuri's Submarines have a more quirky design.

But the few aspects that it will have is that glass viewport and obviously the Turret all the way near the back.

Still experimenting with designs but this one is the cleanest one I drew so I put that up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon