Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
The Long Run (2)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject:  The Long Run (2) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here is my map, it seems to be a nice map, some of u know it already, butt for the people that dont know it, enjoy Smile

the long run.rar
 Description:
The Long Run

Download
 Filename:  the long run.rar
 Filesize:  148.91 KB
 Downloaded:  3171 Time(s)

Last edited by Wess on Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont know how to ad a pic so i will do i this way

EDIT: wel i do now Very Happy

1ste map klaar.jpg
 Description:
The Long Run
 Filesize:  10.05 KB
 Viewed:  50792 Time(s)

1ste map klaar.jpg

Last edited by Wess on Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah people DOWNLOAD THIS map!! It rocks, seriously!

I command you!! Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow! It really does majorly rock!!!

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm gonna trust you guys and download this map Smile and if i dont find it to sastifaction..... #Tongue

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the screenshot looks amazing... I'll download it, and if I like it, can I have permission to post it on my site?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh my... it does indeed, my infantry gets slaughtered Very Happy ..
go download!

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YOU LIKE, NICE Very Happy

the_kid go right ahead, us it, abuse it, do what ever u want Wink

Captain Sword
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who's idea was it so you start with a band of Rebals around your starting postion!!! If you play with just a MCv to start with you get murdered in seconds, if you play with starting units to defend yourself you end up with a shit load of tiberuim taking up needed building space

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well... some of us like the challeng... even though I sometime have trouble beating the AI on stupid little maps... I just don't play TS as good as I did 3 years ago... *sigh*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe because you don't play it as much as you did 3 years ago?

Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Captain Sword wrote:
Who's idea was it so you start with a band of Rebals around your starting postion!!! If you play with just a MCv to start with you get murdered in seconds, if you play with starting units to defend yourself you end up with a shit load of tiberuim taking up needed building space

i dont see the prob here.
dont start playing with just the mcv, and the green (tiberium) can be removed. but if u want take the units out of the game.
i just love the challenge, if u can call it that.

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wha'? ermmm...hmmm...?
hmmmm...? this is gonna sound stupid but...
HOW DO YOU PLAY IT IN THE GAME????

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just stick it in your TS directory and boom it'll work just select it. Also I think you should remove those guys or have a second map one with and one without, personally I'd love to play this with TSTW(Either dl the beta again Very Happy (If it's still up) or wait till it comes out.) But TSTW has an issue with starting with more then one unit, so you cannot play on this map. Sad

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: some changes Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok i made some changes in the map,
i removed the mutants at the starting postion. some of you wil like that Wink
i replaced some of the mutans with infantry soldiers.
butt the cost of this is that i have putt in even more units, well little bit more. ENJOY!!! Twisted Evil

still be carefull, DONT MOVE TO FAR WITH YOUR MCV or u will die, mhahahahaha.

u know where u have to be to download.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In case people don't understand; the attachment was updated Wink

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok thanks... cuz I didn't understand. But I think I will stay with the older version!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This map has been spotilighted Smile

Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon