Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Progress - All latest pics, news, and info go here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Lord Kal
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject:  Progress - All latest pics, news, and info go here. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is the progress board. Ill start by posting a screenshot which shows most new units in the mod.

The two tanks in the top left of the group, and the one near the unit with two large machine guns, are British challenger tanks. The graphic has changed since you last saw them. The challenger tank is basically a main battle tank that can crush infantry, attack enemy buildings and engage other tanks. Its slightly more powerful, faster, and stronger than a Rhino.

The unit with two large guns in the bottom left is a USA unit that is currently unnamed. It has large machine guns for anti-infanty purposes and is quite well armoured.

The unit partly obscured by the lower plane is the British patriot truck. This is a long range artillery for both offensive and defensive purposes. It launches deadly missiles at the enemy over great distances.

The small tank next to the patriot truck is the Korean main battle tank. Its weak and lightly armoured, but fast and maneouverable.

The APC looking unit to the north-east of this is as it looks: an APC capable of carrying 8 infantry across the battlefield. It also comes with a small machine gun capable of doing moderate damage to infantry but little to armoured vehicles or structures.

The missile unit above and to the left of the APC is the Korean patriot tank. It launches two patriot missiles which can do quite large damage to tanks, but are weak against infantry and fast-moving aircraft.

The unit to the left and above the patriot tank is the French unnamed tank. It is fast and well-armoured, but lacks firepower.

The two planes are level bombers and paradrop planes. Self-explanatory.

The infantry are as follows:

The green suited infantry is the British fusilier. The bulk of the British army is made up of these. They are good for countering enemy infantry and can be relied on for most situations when in large numbers. However, they have no anti-air capabilities.

The other unit with the bazooka is the Tank Hunter. Low tech yet well trained, this unit deals with tanks quickly and efficiently. His weapon is lighter than other anti-tank ones, so this allows him to move as fast as other infantry. In groups, they can be devastating to enemy tanks, but are useless against infantry and are vulnerable to machine gun fire.

scrn0056.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  492.82 KB
 Viewed:  7375 Time(s)

scrn0056.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job so far, specially with infantry...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

really nice voxels, did u make them urself

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the infantry are great!
although the tank (above the IFv on the left) looks like it has a dogey aligned turret

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Lord Kal
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those are all public voxels.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so you will probably replace them, won't you? Some of them are too big actually..

Lord Kal
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They all seem fine to me, but the HUmvee (which you can't really see in the pic) is as big as a tank. Ill have to change that.

Dark Crusader
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are two new units I created for the mod.
The HMS Ark Royal, a flagship, and a giant sub
for the Alliance, also a flagship.

There is a pic comparing the size of the sub with
the Typhoon Attack Sub.

You can find them at:
http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
In Final Thread.

sub&sub.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.9 KB
 Viewed:  7222 Time(s)

sub&sub.jpg

sub2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.54 KB
 Viewed:  7222 Time(s)

sub2.jpg

hms.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.32 KB
 Viewed:  7220 Time(s)

hms.jpg

---Dark Crusader

Lord Kal
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The HMS is already done as a voxel... sorry, Dark Crusader! And the sub is being done, too. Why not release them? You could post your voxel pack at YR: Argentina.

Don't do anything for now... ill have some work for you soon.

P.S. The HMS Ark Royal is changed to HMS Invincible. Screen below. This is no longer our official forum, thats on cncguild forums. I'll still post here sometimes though.

scrn0031.gif
 Description:
That's the HMS Invincible being used.
 Filesize:  172.27 KB
 Viewed:  7210 Time(s)

scrn0031.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon