Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
Sounds heavy!CNC3 KW & CNC 4 sound pack
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject:  Sounds heavy!CNC3 KW & CNC 4 sound pack Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.15 KB
 Viewed:  5499 Time(s)

how.png

Last edited by kenosis on Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WTF?

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian Twilight

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why WTF for Tib Twilight? lol By the way can you just upload it like in MediaFire?

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It says the files for KW are corrupt and wont open with 7Zip or Winrar

4StarGeneral wrote:
I CAN USE CAPS TOO, HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

err sorry for the 5 year bump, but the link file is missing, is it possible for you Re-upload it thanks.

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Of you can wait few days and if you send me a pm I can upload for you.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please, upload them again if you have these files, because I couldn't find them on my hard disk.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@BySc: What banshee said and if you have the sounds of original CnC-3 please upload them, thanks alot.

Lupin III
Medic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anybody has these sounds?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon