Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Nikademis bug report
Moderators: Mig Eater
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not a bug, but an observation........................I went into the rules and made Hungary the only country to own the Hungarian buildings and that stopped the AI (any county) from building them, but the thing that popped up next when I played as USA is I get a screen with missing icons to  play as USA or USMC faction.

Other than the minor color issues and one hva issue I am having no problem playing the game. Every level works, no hang ups. nice job

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you elaborate more about the AI constructing other countries buildings? The missing USA/USMC icons too...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sure. let me play and post some pics up

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Bugs Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The image shows your Rulesmd.ini file (left)and the modified one(right). As you can see I removed some names from the Hungarian Con Yard. Otherwise the AI builds Hungarian Buildings.

Now, when I removed that from the HCY and played as USA and once you deploy the CY you get these options US-USMC. you choose one and get an invisible building 1by1 cell to place.

If you look as (play as USMC) you will see I choose to play as the USMC and then placed an invisble cell building
next take a look at (net - cloak) and you will see I can build a building missing tab I choose to build it. (net - cloak building) shows the invisible building

It appears as that when you build the DEVAST shown in (missing cameo hidden troops) you get a crash.

I will restart and play again as USMC, but not build those planes

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry i forgot only 5 attachments, screwed the order up

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

before you buy the airfield as USMC, the M16 and f4 are missing the cameo. once you get it the cameo shows up for the m16, f4 still missing it

I made about 7 or 8 "NET" and was able to cloak my whole base and that stalled the AI from building.

As USA the same thing happens with the AI, but all cameos show up. there is no devast on the USA

Berlin Map bottom of the map the hanger image is corrupt

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The JGNET was a test building that shouldn't be available & accidentally made it into the beta. It's already list in the first post.

The semicolon after Hungary disables the countries listed after it so your edits should have no effect.

I'm unable to reproduce your problems with the American side, the sub faction icons work & use a 0x0 building & not 1x1, the three missing cameos are visible & DEVAST works without any problems.

TBH I looks more like you're playing a 6 month old version of v3.7 o.0

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

!) i got it off the MOD site.....where should I be getting it from? Let me know so I can see what what

2) I don't see the US/USMC option with the ; rules but when I take it out with the other countries I get the US/USMC option. So if you use the rules I uploaded....you should be able to see the option use USA  or USMC.

3) some civilian building issues pop up, you get half views and then they blink .

Sorry, overlooked the net comment from first post

Might just have to make a video and post it with time frame select to show you what I see. It might just be that I have a older 3.7 my mix files say 6/5/2013 if that is any help.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something is very wrong with your computer, what you're saying is not possible. One semicolon does not have the power to alter multiple tags across multiple files. Some of your screen shots include things that have been removed in v3.7 & in some, things that are from other mods!

I'd recommend completely uninstalling RA2/YR & starting with a clean fresh reinstall.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Something is very wrong with your computer, what you're saying is not possible. One semicolon does not have the power to alter multiple tags across multiple files. Some of your screen shots include things that have been removed in v3.7 & in some, things that are from other mods!

I'd recommend completely uninstalling RA2/YR & starting with a clean fresh reinstall.

lol.....ok, u are forcing me to do this....im gonna make video.

I have ecache & expand 45 in my ra2 folder, and your pkt file it took 30 min to dl..

Please do me a favor.....put this ini file in your 2a2 folder and play as americans. I will make a video using cam studio showing my game. it will have no sound since my mic is broken.....................

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seriously just check your folder for other mods. Make sure you have 1.001 and that NPatch or a no-CD patch isn't installed, otherwise it would mess up a lot of things with Ares.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played using your edited rules & didn't encounter any problems...

I'm not doubting that you're having these errors, it's just that I cant reproduce them, so I don't have any way to figure out what the problem is & fix it.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, on my new laptop the only thing in the RA2 folder is DDAY, Launchbase and ARES, so what I will do is uninstall RA2/Yuri, remove ARES, LB,  & DDAY and then download a clean copy of DDAY, ARES, LAUNCHBASE then reinstall everything. If it were of my desktops I could say Ok since all 3 of them have my mix files, but there is still a problem....lets see where this leads

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait, LaunchBase with D-Day? How did youset it up?

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D-day doesn't work with Launchbase, you have to use  the runares.bat file to play the game.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It does work with LB. If you know how to set it up. #Tongue

But something tells me Nikademis doesn't know.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, it worked the first time i did it. It is just like any other mod. under video the mix files & pkt file.....

under launcher place the 2 files......

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Launchbase uses Ares v0.1 by default tho, did you also change it so it will use v0.3? LB also has the option to use the TX, which you can see gfx from in one of your screenshots so I presume you didn't turn it off.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In other words:

It's Ares 0.3 on the pic.

DDay.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  189.29 KB
 Viewed:  9526 Time(s)

DDay.JPG

=======================

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only used it once, its the only mod im playing right now so its better to play straight

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

something i collected when i got a crate.

there are a few zdata issues with water cliffs.  couldnt get a screen shot quick enough be they right them selves quick....there was words in the cliff pieces. I used to get them in my pieces before i learned about zdata

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon