Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:52 am
All times are UTC + 0
Voxel Section Editor 1.39
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject:  Voxel Section Editor 1.39 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello guys. I sent PM to Banshee regarding this, his reply was helpful, but mentioned me that I should ask here publicly so others can see

I have two question regarding program.

1. Why is this happening?

As you can see, I draw that thing in left size, it is appearing on right.
Something is reversed, either preview or drawing stuff.
That did not happen in previous. 1.37
I am using recently new 1.39 with that 3D modelizer and such.

2. How can I merge two sections into one? I could not find anywhere that option.

Banshee wrote:

This kind of question should be asked in the public forums, so other people should have access to the answers.

1. If this is the very latest beta and your view was front (and not back, which is the default), then it should be something wrong with the drawing pannel rather than the editor, although I think I've fixed this problem a couple of years ago. But I'll take a look at it again, once it is possible. (That part of the code is confusing)

2. An option to merge sections has never been coded. So, there is no way to do it with VXLSE III, unfortunately.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks correct for me.
it is always on the left side of the vehicle (you view it from the front in the 3d, thus it is on the right from your point of view, but it is still the left side of the vehicle)

What bugs me more is the wrong emphasize depth view.
e.g. you have top view-> thus you look down onto the voxel
you draw something on Y 5
if you are on Y 4 you can still see the voxel on level 5 and above: yet you are on a layer below 5 and look down, so nothing should be visible
if you are on Y 6 you can't see anything: but here you should see something as you are on a layer above the voxel and look down from the top

It's like bottom and top view are mixed.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What LKO said.

You can't merge sections.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, I do not understand.

If I draw something on left side, it appears in preview on right, and in this case if I draw something on right, it appears on left.
You want to say that its because my view is front (which is default) ?
Well, I remember in older version I was using until recently, If I draw something on left in pannel, it appears on left in 3D.
I am 100% sure when I resize canvas X, it's right side is cut. So when I do voxel, I mirror left from right. Now here, when I resize X, its left side is cut actually, but in 3D view its right side,so actually I need to mirror from right to left.

That confuses me as this did not happen in older versions.

Graion DIlach, if that is not possible, how then people mix two parts from other voxels?

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right click on the preview center which appears at the left corner (Which you just show it with allied MCV facing front of you.) Right click on it then move it around and there you go. It will rotate the voxel around in the preview center.

Preview Center is like a mirror.

@LKO, Emphasis Depth didn't bother me, it makes perfectly sense to me because it was suppose to be meant on bottom layer, and all other layers behind it is visible. But then if it was going to be fixed so that it can be seen from top and bottom layers, then it won't make sense at all. It would be just like 2 layers just collide together.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero18, you rock man! Very Happy

Yeah people problem is found

Its because of that view thing which defaults to be back.
It needs to be front. So each time I open program I need to change view to front

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
If this is the very latest beta and your view was front (and not back, which is the default), then...

As I said, buddy.

So, it's just a false alarm Smile. I remember I've fixed that a while ago and I'm glad that it is working correctly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum