Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Irkalla Rises!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject:  Irkalla Rises! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"To the Allied forces, to our Soviet comrades, to the peoples of all nations, cultures, creeds, and races, we bring you an opportunity. An opportunity for peace, for prosperity, and for a better world.

Under Yuri's vision, the Epsilon shall guide all of humanity into a new era. Apathy merely delays the inevitable. Resistance merely invokes our wrath. Only complete and utter submission to Yuri's will can end this war.

We have already conquered the human mind, global domination is simply the next logical step.

To those still foolish enough to oppose us, we send a message."

Irkalla rises in Mental Omega 3.0. There will be no resistance.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"And everything changed when the Epsilon attacked."

Glad to see it's progressing rather quickly, nice job. Though I see Yuri is really getting his love of flying saucers out.

DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is awesome! Very Happy

4StarGeneral wrote:
I CAN USE CAPS TOO, HOW DOES IT FEEL?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice job, I like it.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shit! It is the Yuri Empire! Men, arm yourself and shoot them down! Release the attack dogs and let them drink fresh Yuri's blood! Very Happy

Cool, I like it. Seems that this mod have a Super unit for each side. So far only Centurion Siege Crawler and this one. What is next one?

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I said in the IRC. Sweet presentation, the feel is perfect.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Ascension"

Is the word that poped into my head.

Anyways lovely mother ship (But those allied fighters did not even shot #Tongue to begin with) ,Work of Azri_apoc ? or mevitar ?

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reminds me of a strike. Nice job though.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
Work of Azri_apoc ? or mevitar ?

Mev made it.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If this Irkalla mother ship for Epsilon "Headquarters" and centurion for Soviet "China" then the Allied maybe "Euro Alliance" (since the you've piked factions that has some sort of durability/High technology from each side) would have some sort of a huge bad ass amphibious naval command vessel or Super heavy MARV like tank destroyer ?

Or Simply wont tell because you don't want to spoil the surprise ? #Tongue

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remember this isn't Kane's Wrath.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero18 wrote:
Shit! It is the Yuri Empire! Men, arm yourself and shoot them down! Release the attack dogs and let them drink fresh Yuri's blood! Very Happy

Cool, I like it. Seems that this mod have a Super unit for each side. So far only Centurion Siege Crawler and this one. What is next one?

As I hear it, the Allies have something called "Mercury". There are no exact details on it right now though, so take with pinch of salt.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hue

Silly Allies don't even deserve a dedicated "superunit".

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Epsilon Big Boss !!!

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:
Hue

Silly Allies don't even deserve a dedicated "superunit".

Like I said, take with pinch of salt. They haven't even added the Irkilla to the Yuri page at time of writing, and that'll be happening long before they even start talking about Allied additions and adjustments.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see you failed to open your eyes today.
Seen my signature?

Stop talking about "they" if you are talking to a MO developer.

/ppm/'s stupidity

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or, maybe, that was a link to the American Mercury Uplink? If you had taken two seconds to check the link a staff member provided you, maybe you'd realize your mistake.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7 wrote:
Or, maybe, that was a link to the American Mercury Uplink? If you had taken two seconds to check the link a staff member provided you, maybe you'd realize your mistake.

I did check the link, I wouldn't have posted otherwise.

On the other hand, given I usually tend to not look at people's signatures...

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then surely, you should have realized that "Mercury" is a real thing for the United States?

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7 wrote:
Then surely, you should have realized that "Mercury" is a real thing for the United States?

Up until you mentioned it, not really. The Building pages are not pages I normally browse.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The link lead you exactly to the building profile for the "mercury" -.-

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7 wrote:
The link lead you exactly to the building profile for the "mercury" -.-

Yes, I know. I clicked. Your comment was...vague.

Regardless, this is circular logic at it's finest. We should probably stop here before this goes any more offtopic.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I apologise for my tone, but it must be said that this thread has been dragged far from the initial post by your willingness to avoid accepting the simple statement that Mercury is the SpySat and the Allies currently do not have a super-unit.

Mercury is the SpySat and the Allies currently do not have a super-unit.

As for the Giant, Horrifying UFO.  It is entirely awesome and I like the trailer.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mercury is the SpySat indeed and we apologize for reusing an original YR asset for the role. We're trying to avoid doing that, because it's so not 2013 but our low building budget disallows us to assign a new construction for the role of Mercury uplink. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mercury is not just a spy-sat it shoots pew pew lasers from space

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not a spy sat at all actually. #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everybody loves pew pew lasers! Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too bad unlike the Irkalla & Centurion you have to fork out cash every time your fire the Mercury so in the long run the Mercury is the more expensive one.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mercury is a guaranteed kill though. Any offensive support with enough power is.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder, since Repair Disc is no longer in service. How then does Yuri repair his vehicles? Via Stinger only?

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stinger Engineer Combo

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How was snow ball animation possible? Is it possible in TS too?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, it is possible.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is there anyone who has done that? Please tell me how to insert rainy or snow animation in-game.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rain animation is from Future Crisis, IIRC. Dunno who made the snow but the instertion is same... these are big anims (few hundred x few hundred in resolution) played on  map waypoints.

=======================

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm guessing that is MadHQ's snow animation, AFAIK his is the only released snow anim.

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've seen two versions of rain and snow anims iirc. Not sure who made them though.

dodgevipergts
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Theres a snow animation in Future Crisis

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's also rain animation in Tiberian Odyssey. Used in the teaser but there's also one in Twisted Insurrection too that's the second reason why it I asked if I could add such rain or snow animations then attach sounds on it.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's an anim with a bunch of rain drops which is played at a 'rain post', and these things are placed across the map

In the case of TO, that is.  I would assume the same is true of other implementations of the same idea.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soo how to put it in art.ini??

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Map scripts do these tricks much easier and don't require any (manual) work.
Anim on waypoint, boom done.

/ppm/'s stupidity

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [42 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!