Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:15 am
All times are UTC + 0
Two Brummies One Thread.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 6 [292 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dig the subtle building changes. Gives them a more industrial look. Look forward to seeing this project going forward.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, I'd wanted to make a more industrial and less church feeling USSR for a while. But then !DR went and added a church dome to the nuclear reactor Grrr. Laughing

@ Graion Dilach: Shadows are now done.

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe it makes sense on the reactor, as if the USSR worships nuclear energy. #Tongue

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those Industrial Plants chimneys replacing golden onions on WarFac and ConYard look silly.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@OmegaBolt: True facts Laughing

@Speeder: Why's that?

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You've gotten a lot more done than I thought. Good job. Very Happy

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like an early modding days cut-n-paste of elements that don't fit with the original structure, especially in the case of ConYard. If you wanted to get rid of the onions, then the Battle Lab is the only one done right in that picture, although I'd recolor the golden parts to gray.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Equal share for everyone!

Comrades, keep your economy on tracks.

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome dude! I love it! "Building Soviet Economy" Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks dude, glad you like it. "Pride of the working class!"

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great job, indeed.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess i'm the only one who likes the Release War Miner Design...

Nice Voxel as always EM. Smile

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

The design of original isn't bad... But I really like the Voshod version and actually the game artwork is quite similar to Erastus one... Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

No, you are not alone Wink

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

love them

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Moar.

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice work indeed!!!

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Easily the best voxel of the concept war miner ive seen yet. Razz
Animated tracks look great too, looking forward to seeing the other voxels animated aswell.  #Tongue

MOAAR!

Silly taco fumbling unicorns nocturnally launch basketballs, Hell March.

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ErastusMercy wrote:
Equal share for everyone!

Comrades, keep your economy on tracks.

Are you planning to release it or is for your mod ErastusMercy?

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

warlock wrote:
Are you planning to release it or is for your mod ErastusMercy?

All content posted within this work thread is for the mod Re-Alert that we are working on.
We will soon have a ModDB profile for you to follow which we will update with everything we have so far, including images you haven't seen yet.  #Tongue

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a Chrono Miner Jim but not as we know it.

Also featuring our new Allied Refinery (a fun team effort), and our iron/gold ore recolours.

Rollin with the Chrono convoy.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chity chity bang bang  Cool

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm definitely gonna download this mod,when it's released(in the future).Keep up the good work,guys.I wish you good luck with your mod.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys.

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That rotating light is very cool.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks OmegaBolt, I'm glad you like it.

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think I (or pretty much anybody) can compete with ErastusMercy's Voxels. This is some quality stuff.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gistop wrote:
I don't think I (or pretty much anybody) can compete with ErastusMercy's Voxels. This is some quality stuff.

Shin.Peter.Pan, mevitar, Azri_Apoc, Orac, Some others I forget the names...

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like the design of that. It seems like a truck with a blue undersized driller at front.

The voxel quality is superb, tho.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gistop wrote:

Aw shucks, I definitely wouldn't go that far but thanks for the compliment gistop. Laughing

Graion Dilach wrote:
I don't like the design of that. It seems like a truck with a blue undersized driller at front.

The voxel quality is superb, tho.

Thank you for your candour I appreciate it.

I decided upon creating the chrono miner that I wanted to see, a more practical looking unit which harks back to the RA1 flavour of things. I felt that the vanilla chrono miner from an engineering standpoint was a highly impractical design with no thought for the vehicles crew and not to mention ugly. I wanted to try something that was a little more unique as a whole rather than a copy of the standard vehicle which was just a chronoshpere with tracks and a roller slapped on. However, that said I am aware that I can't please everyone all the time.

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the Vanilla Allied & Soviet Miners were supposed to be Robotic Ones or remote-controlled. Hence why they didn't even look like they had a crew compartment.

The Chronosphere on the Miner just looks weird for me kinda like it has a shiny nose. Maybe just keep a single crew compartment on one side like the War Miner does.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

say, what ever happened to the other Brummie?

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Well the Vanilla Allied & Soviet Miners were supposed to be Robotic Ones or remote-controlled. Hence why they didn't even look like they had a crew compartment.

Interesting, beyond mods I don't remember seeing material mentioning them as drones. Not to mention the fact that every other drone in the game has a robotic voice set, so why not the miners? However if that's the case it still has no visible method of navigation.

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
The Chronosphere on the Miner just looks weird for me kinda like it has a shiny nose. Maybe just keep a single crew compartment on one side like the War Miner does.

The idea behind the two cabs, is that the left hand cab is the driver/mining equipment operator while the right is a technician trained in the basic physics of the chronosphere.

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ErastusMercy wrote:
However if that's the case it still has no visible method of navigation.

Simple Answer. Westwood. Laughing

The only trace remnant of it being subtly hinted is the unused EVA "EVA_OreMinerOffLine" in eva & evamd and with the general aesthetic design of the Original two's Mining Vehicles.

Could say with the miners being immune to radiation & psionics as well though could be attributed to them being referred to as robotic units as well.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
ErastusMercy wrote:
However if that's the case it still has no visible method of navigation.

A very good point.  Rolling Eyes

Might sound weird, but my theory for their immunity to psychics was that since miner crews are statistically fewer than a factions armed forces, not to mention important to their economy. They could take the time to put them through the same mind strengthening program as the hero characters.

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:

Say, what ever happened to the other Brummie?

Hey man! I've been around. #Tongue Ho
Even posted some stuff further up and on the last page. Wink

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

Lmao, well it is well known WW was high most of the time they were creating the game! #Tongue
Atleast we can help out by putting a little more thought back into the game with the things we create.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like the size of the gap between the cabs and the hopper, but apart from that it's a nice harvester.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dig it, the funky designs, reminds me of the ill-fated Renegade 2.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thought so with the reasons, EM. TBH, maybe a RA1 Chrono Tank-inspired miner would have worked better (with the ore container behind the actual chronosphere) but that's just my opinion.

I like new designs usually, but that feels just off to me. Still, ace work. What comes next? #Tongue

=======================

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DeeArgh wrote:
Hey man! I've been around. #Tongue Ho
Even posted some stuff further up and on the last page.

Oh I missed it! shoot man, you've gotta come around more often!

did you just call me a ho? Surprised

The Team Black Index

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:

did you just call me a ho? Surprised

LOL, I have no idea where that Ho came from . . . #Tongue

Introducing the updated Civilian Airport which can now hold additional aircraft!

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Noice!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Grandiose. Where's the ModDB profile to follow at?

=======================

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fricking AWESOME

The Team Black Index

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I made this TD Mobile HQ (better known as the RA1 Radar Jammer) for Twisted Insurrection's Survival mode, if you haven't played it you may have seen this gif from a recent news post.

After it was done I couldn't resist making the original Tesla Tank.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Needs animated wheels/treads and rotating Radar Dish after how you keep bragging about animated voxels now. Razz

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd hardly call two previews bragging. Laughing

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really nice.
Though i think the 2 tesla rings are a tad too close to each other (makes it hard to distinguish them). You should move the bottom ring 1 or 2 voxel lower. This would make them a lot better visible ingame.
Maybe also try something with the shading of the rings and the ball, so they get a bit more contrast to each other (like painting the area on the ball close to the rings in a slightly darker blue).

Also very cool would be, if you make the tesla ball and rings as a turret and then animate the turret like the prism tank. Then show some cool sparks and electric arcs going up when charging the weapon.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great artwork.

=======================

Madin
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great work on the mobile HQ!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 6 [292 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon