Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Albatross Lines
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject:  Albatross Lines Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Request I made from Sir Shockwave for one of my units. I'm still using this but I wanted to share the wealth... so here it is as well.

albata - Lets go say hello
albatb - Good as done
albatc - Here have a taste
albatd - They want some of this?
albate - Ooh, this will be fun
albatf - Time to settle this
albcra - Game over man!
albcrb - We're hit!
albmoa - Headed Over
albmob - Sure thing boss
albmoc - Good as done
albmod - Okey Dokey Lokie
albmoe - Dead Set!
albmof - Gorgeous!
albrepa - Could use some TLC
albrepb - Time for a Fixer Upper
albrepc - It'll be as good as new
albrepd - Repairs on the way
albrepe - I'll fix you up
albsea - Albatross reportin'
albseb - Flying high
albsec - Keen as mustard!
albsed - Albatross here
albsee - Transformer Panels all set
albsef - Aye mate!

Albatross_Shockwave.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Albatross_Shockwave.rar
 Filesize:  284.46 KB
 Downloaded:  173 Time(s)

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for you two, already put in use.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I just say I was more than a little tired when performing this. And that I also have the worst Australian Accent in existence? X3

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not bad. Really. A bit too soft, maybe, but certainly not bad.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
It's not bad. Really. A bit too soft, maybe, but certainly not bad.

I had two versions. One was my normal voice. The other used this AM Radio effect to simulate being inside a vehicle (and talking though a Radio). Not sure which one Noodles has uploaded, but I know he decided to go with the former one.

Both however used a Headset Mic and Sony SoundForge 11, to Normalise (i.e: tune up) the voices.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The non-radio'd one got uploaded. Which is better, I hate that radio effect every game recently plagues their SFX with.

=======================

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
The non-radio'd one got uploaded. Which is better, I hate that radio effect every game recently plagues their SFX with.

Fair enough, just figured I'd point all that out.

On a side note, I also did a try out for the Decimator Battleship X3

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!