Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
Red-Resurrection Live Stream 1st Nov 2013
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject:  Red-Resurrection Live Stream 1st Nov 2013 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

------------

It's been a few weeks but Hecthor Doomhammer will be streaming Red-Resurrection once again on Friday 1st November 2013 on his Twitch channel. There have been plenty of updates in the mod's internal beta, getting closer and closer to release... in fact there will be a special announcement in the next live stream of the mod...

Click the above image to go straight to his Twitch channel where he also streams Mental Omega 3.0 and will expand to other mods as well in time! Follow him to receive an email when a stream starts.

Below is the YouTube playlist for previous streams if you've missed them!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4lIoJq9C_Q&feature=share&list=SPMSLgT5OR3SQ-4MgqaEzqFdf038sFdQQh[/youtube]

Subscibe to us on YouTube to keep up with the live streams and follow Doomhammer on Twitch.tv

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not a big fan of sci fi weapons but I have to say after watching the whole video it looks pretty good, not sure which i like better MO or this one. Nice job guys on creating the mod, hope to see more

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You don't have to like either better, they're not in competition and hopefully are varied enough to offer different play styles.

Here's last nights stream on YouTube for those who missed it (just about everyone judging by the viewing figures #Tongue ).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8vmO_TsIbI&list=SPMSLgT5OR3SQ-4MgqaEzqFdf038sFdQQh&index=3[/youtube]

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!