Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Announcing Mental Omega 3.0 Public Beta
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject:  Announcing Mental Omega 3.0 Public Beta Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"1982. Hungering for revenge, the Soviets launch a full-scale invasion against the United States of America. The Allied primary defense network is shut down under mysterious circumstances and the only thing between the Soviets and America is a tiny little ocean. The third Great World War begins, where the strings are pulled by a single man - a remnant of Stalin's psychic legacy."

Mental Omega: Almost Perfect Yuri's Revenge is a free, unofficial expansion pack for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. It started off as a balance modification created by Speeder and Mevitar and was first released in 2005. After a few years, it had grown into an unofficial sequel with new campaigns for the Allies, Soviets, and Yuri. Now, the Mentalmeisters hope to revive interest in this classic game with version 3.0 of the mod.

Enhanced with the powerful Ares Expansion DLL, Mental Omega 3.0 strives to bring new features to C&C Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge while maintaining a strong sense of gameplay balance.

Mental Omega 3.0 will continue where the first Red Alert left off and branch out into an expanded universe with brand new singleplayer and cooperative missions for all three factions.

The first release, a Public Beta, will feature:
    - 9 new subfactions with their own unique sets of units
    - 36 new singleplayer missions, including a campaign for Yuri
    - 18 new cooperative maps for 2 players
    - new skirmish/multiplayer maps
    - new skirmish/multiplayer game modes
    - updated visuals & audio
    - new soundtrack (seperate download)

Mental Omega 3.0 Public Beta will be released on 30th November 2013. Visit our website for more information about the mod.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

F uck yeah. So much work put into this mod. I can't wait!

Props to the team who made this mod, good job guys.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice trailer, definitely not missing any action #Tongue

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I heard at the beginning of the stream yesterday that there would be a special announcement at the end, I immediately knew it would be the release date. I can't ztyping wait for the 30th Very Happy

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really can't wait, I've been looking forward to this for ages.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
When I heard at the beginning of the stream yesterday that there would be a special announcement at the end, I immediately knew it would be the release date.

Yeah, perhaps it was a bit too obvious. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know it was a bit too obvious, but in the past subfaction Spotlights, we lost viewers the moment the normal battles started, so by overexagurating things a bit regarding the announcement, we were hoping to keep the viewers

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No wonder if one says 'good night' between a spotlight and the battles. #Tongue

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only think about viewers, the rest I couldn't give a damn about :p

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I always sticked around, because watching the battles is the funnest party for me #Tongue

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's the part I enjoy most too. less work for me and no stress of possibly giving off wrong info about stuff

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer wrote:
That's the part I enjoy most too. less work for me and no stress of possibly giving off wrong info about stuff

It's funny to hear you rant sometimes, and the episode with Malver was awesome #Tongue It was in no way obvious Malver was Zenophist /sacrasm

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, fact is, that it was the real Malver afterall. It's another that Malver is indeed voiced by Zenothist.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I do try to provide some commentary entertainment, because I know I'm horrible at playing against human players (let's forget the 2 vs 2 Redres match of the other day)

I'll admit the Malver episiode was full scripted, including the closing door, but we did it all for the sense of entertainment. I just hope the pilot of the Irkalla doesn't show up on the last Spotlight :p

Zenothist
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Goddamnit, stop making me strain my zoom tool just to read all your posts. #Tongue

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is the quote button. #Tongue

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the real World, the 3rd War is a beginning of the Doomsday. But in MO, its different! Love MO!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zenothist wrote:
Goddamnit, stop making me strain my zoom tool just to read all your posts. #Tongue

C/p post to notepad, and read the messages #Tongue Or do what GD says.

Zenothist
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You people are too helpful. I just wanted to make a joke about straining zoom tools. :')

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't wait for the last Subfaction Spotlight. I got something really nice in store for Zenothist, even tho those matches are not really serious. But it's gonna be one hell of a show

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!