Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Auto Attack AI [changed?]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Abom
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject:  Auto Attack AI [changed?] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just can't seem to figure it out, i guess its really easy..  But my defence structures won't auto attack AI (neutral)  in my compstomp..  How do I make my units auto attack them? Thank youu! Very Happy

Last edited by Abom on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

actually, there may be a workaround, but it isn't really 'safe', as to say, it may have several side effects.

in your map, add

[Neutral]
MultiplayPassive=false

Now, you have to prevent the neutral 'AI's' spawned MCV to deploy, since, due to missing Taskforces and such, it would give an IE.

The most easiest way to prevent that is, from my point of view:

[MCV]
Locomotor={4A582744-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1}

NOTE: NO AI will deploy it's MCV now.

Sideeffect: You need at least one normal AI being present in this map. Otherwise, it won't work

(if that isn't enough, add Multiplay=yes to [Neutral], though that shouldn't be needed IIRC)

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Abom
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks man, but how do i insert that in my map  (i'm a bit noob)

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

open it with any editor (for example Notepad).

Copy it into the map (anywhere is fine, for example at the very top)

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Abom
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IT WORKED!!!!!! THANKS ur an angel

only every time when i edit the map in finalsun, i have to re put it in there again, but that's ok =)

Edit:  ...  oh no thats just me being stupid  not to load the new one into final sun thaaaaaahaaa thnx

Abom
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HOW WEIRD,

Now the problem is AI won't auto attack me...  I dunno why, but suddenly they wont attack me anymore, thats weird cuz i didn't change much, any thoughts??

edit:  oh and i did had it working perfectly,  until I added some more waves, and this suddenly occured..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon