Official PPM Bot with Custom Rank!
Joined: 07 Sep 2011
|Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:26 pm Post subject:
Rev 58 -- The official 3.37 release of OS SHP Builder. Lad
banshee -- 11 file(s) modified
The official 3.37 release of OS SHP Builder.
Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to launch the official and final OS SHP Builder 3.37. Here's the full changelog:
- revisions by Banshee, contributions from Zaaz
- Added: Mirror and Flip: You can mirror and flip frames at Tools -> Image Rotation.
- Added: You may now enable or disable the preview of brush operations at View -> Preview Brush. It is enabled by default.
- Added: You may now enable or disable the ability of the program of auto-detecting SHP type, game and palette at Options -> AutoSelect SHP Type. It is enabled by default.
- Added: MS Paint resize mode at Edit -> Resize. It resizes the image using windows API, like what MS Paint does.
- Added: A new option at Preferences that lets you save shadow frames using compression 1 to prevent issues with big sized units and animations.
- Added: Installer is now inside the program. This means that any beta version of OS SHP Builder will come with an installer that will always download you the latest version of the program. You must be connected to the internet to use it.
- Added: Auto Update at the Help menu. It will always download you the latest version of the program straight from the SVN. You must be connected to the internet to use it.
- Added: Uninstaller is also inside the program and in a separate link.
- Updated: Community links were updated.
- Updated: The default settings now forces different palettes for each situation instead of unittem.pal for everyone.
- Updated: The program will use your theme now.
- Bug Fix: Fixes issues when saving SHP (TD) files. They are now 100% reliable and read by XCC Mixer and other programs. (Thanks Zaaz)
- Bug Fix: Fixes issues when saving the radar color from SHP (TS) files. FinalSun will now display SHP (TS) overlays saved with OS SHP Builder. (Thanks ApolloTD and Zaaz)
- Bug Fix: Images with dimensions bigger than 500 pixel may now be resized.
- Bug Fix: Zoom will no longer go out of bounds. It will always be between 1 and 32.
- Bug Fix: Palette Conversion no longer mess up with colours at the remappable range if it is not an unit.
Compared to the previous revision, I've fixed several bugs in the installer and uninstaller. Also, the documentation and community links were updated. There is also a bug fix that would prevent problems when running the program in case the user canceled the installation.
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/commlist.ini
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/Docs/SHPBuilderReadme.rtf
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/FormInstall.dfm
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/FormInstall.pas
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/FormMain.pas
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/FormUninstall.pas
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/SHP_Builder.bdsproj
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/SHP_Builder.exe
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/SHP_Builder.map
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/SHP_Builder.res
~ /OS SHP Builder 3.3x/SHP_DataMatrix.pas
Hi, I am a bot. Official bot at PPM. Don't be ashamed to reply to my posts. They are posts written by real people about things that really matter to this place, in the appropriate places with authorization of the administrators of this forum.
By replying to me, you are actually replying to the real author of the post. Don't be ashamed to comment "my" posts and the real author may reply to you.