Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:37 am
All times are UTC + 0
tomsons26's thread
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 3 [112 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject:  tomsons26's thread
Subject description: Jul 15 Rendererers
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While working on PreRA2 i have had to remake multiple UI elements, thought its time to share them before they get lost between the over 400s of files in my psd folder Laughing
RA2load is a remake of the loadscreen, has all three side versions

CampButt is a rebuilt YR campaign selection button template using subtract blend mode
fsbkgdlg is a custom made YR campaign selection button template
fsbkgdlgdddd are proper cutouts of the campaign selection logos
WWRA2Kirov is just random vector art,it's the Kirov's smile,comes in both RA2 and REN2 versions, might be useful for anyone remaking the Kirov in 3D, no idea how accurate it is tho
The zip probably will get updated

I also i made a quick RA2 wallpaper based on the Beta intro video
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/H1L0cq622itxrOogvfzGajFBMnnKkJtOEcD1Xd2egH0?feat=directlink

I have also updated my ModDB image page, now featuring a few modernized classic CNC logos
http://www.moddb.com/members/tomsons26/images

Pre-release cameos remakes
A lot of pre-release cameos i made for PreRA2

There are a few unfinished cameos and quite a few completely custom cameos here, please refer to my cameoDB to see which ones are remakes of the official cameos and which ones are custom.
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=501368#501368
You can use them as long as you credit me.
Please don't start claiming these are official WW cameos, they are NOT, they are remakes.
If you need any other cameos that are in cameoDB then just ask, it's possible i have made them, just forgot about them.

That's about it for now,not sure how often i will post here but i figured this would be better than making a new thread for every little thing
I might take requests but it depends on the request, probably no cameo requests tho
You can ask for tips or hints with PS work, i will try to answer them

TPsRA2stuffVol1.zip
 Description:
V1.002

Download
 Filename:  TPsRA2stuffVol1.zip
 Filesize:  9.33 MB
 Downloaded:  574 Time(s)

Pre-cameos.zip
 Description:
PRE-CAMEOS V1.001

Download
 Filename:  Pre-cameos.zip
 Filesize:  1.38 MB
 Downloaded:  367 Time(s)

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

Last edited by tomsons26lv on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 8 times in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just out of curiosity.. what does TP stand for?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Just out of curiosity.. what does TP stand for?

My name

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, I thought it was 'Total Prime' for some reason. That would be quite funny.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not really, that's why I made this thread
I found them on a offline copy of a polish fansite http://ts.gry.pl stored on a polish gaming magazine CD, it was in the pic of the week section, there was no info, tho it's kinda obvious what are they  Razz
Wish they would have released that map editor instead of buying FA because it was more user friendly.  Crying or Very sad
Took a second look at that website, it turns out it had a few screenshots of TS and FS Beta's, added them to the album
Edit
Made a C&C related photo album, mostly YR pic tho
https://picasaweb.google.com/113361105083292812413/CCPhotos?noredirect=1

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I figured they'd still be using an ingame editor, cause the code for writing all objects on the map into a .MAP file is still there..

But then again there's a 'Play' option so maybe it allows for switching..

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you look closely, it actually does appear to be an ingame editor (running in windowed mode), just with extra windows on top.

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish RA2 and YR had the same ingame map editor os TS's beta had.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And then what?
It's not like you'd ever get your hands on it...

@tomson, any chance of more screenshots or screens of the RA2/YR editor?

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv wrote:

Not really, that's why I made this thread
I found them on a offline copy of a polish fansite http://ts.gry.pl stored on a polish gaming magazine CD, it was in the pic of the week section, there was no info, tho it's kinda obvious what are they  Razz
Wish they would have released that map editor instead of buying FA because it was more user friendly.  Crying or Very sad
Took a second look at that website, it turns out it had a few screenshots of TS and FS Beta's, added them to the album
Edit
Made a C&C related photo album, mostly YR pic tho
https://picasaweb.google.com/113361105083292812413/CCPhotos?noredirect=1

Thanks for finding that photo again, not seen it in ages!

What year was the CD dump from? I have a feeling that its from 2000 and there is more to see...

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah Commander wrote:
If you look closely, it actually does appear to be an ingame editor (running in windowed mode), just with extra windows on top.

Yeah i noticed, i assumed they used a plugin system, drop a specifc dll in the game's folder and it enables the editor and debug mode's
Parasite03 wrote:

It's not the Beta Editor, if you look near the start button you would see a folder named Firestorm Maps #Tongue
RP wrote:

I don't have them, it was just a assumption that they used an editor like that.
Unlike Brian, I don't keep the image collections to my self until I loose them because of data corruption, i try to add as much content to my archives as i can, the rare images no one has seen in the past 10 years are top priority.
For now i only add images related to RA2 and the really rare and found by coincidence from TS,but if anyone is actually interested i can make a Renegade,TS,RA1,TD archive too, but i can't guarantee much content
CCHyper wrote:

What year was the CD dump from? I have a feeling that its from 2000 and there is more to see...

No,sorry there was no other TS content there other than the debug screenshots, there were some Ren content tho but i'm only making a archive if multiple people are interested because even tho i have 15GB of storage on Picasa i don't see the point of wasting Google's storage by making a archive of content no one is interested in

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm extremely interested in Renegade and RA1 stuff.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv wrote:
Bittah Commander wrote:

Yeah i noticed, i assumed they used a plugin system, drop a specifc dll in the game's folder and it enables the editor and debug mode's
Parasite03 wrote:

It's not the Beta Editor, if you look near the start button you would see a folder named Firestorm Maps #Tongue
RP wrote:

I don't have them, it was just a assumption that they used an editor like that.
Unlike Brian, I don't keep the image collections to my self until I loose them because of data corruption, i try to add as much content to my archives as i can, the rare images no one has seen in the past 10 years are top priority.
For now i only add images related to RA2 and the really rare and found by coincidence from TS,but if anyone is actually interested i can make a Renegade,TS,RA1,TD archive too, but i can't guarantee much content
CCHyper wrote:

No,sorry there was no other TS content there other than the debug screenshots, there were some Ren content tho but i'm only making a archive if multiple people are interested because even tho i have 15GB of storage on Picasa i don't see the point of wasting Google's storage by making a archive of content no one is interested in

I got some info from a few of the mappers who worked on Firestorm.

Basically the game could be started as we know it, but during the game you could pause and hit a button to create a new scenario, from that you could enter the editor mode via Alt+M or any of the function keys (depended on what keyboard setup of course) to enter the editor as you see it. It allowed you to also edit the current map, mid game play.

There was also features for testing triggers and debugging scripts. This allowed the mappers who had no understanding of the game to report bugs to the programmers. There was also a feature to emergency save the scenario on IE. Along with that, there is a unused dialog on the language.dll that shows that you can return to the main menu on an internal error and continue from there on, with recursive errors being reported to the programmers.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

/ppm/'s stupidity

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seems like they used the same thing for Yuri's Revenge.
And there's also the "Main Menu" button CCHyper talked about.

/ppm/'s stupidity

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Then I just wish YR had the same editor.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:
Seems like they used the same thing for Yuri's Revenge.
And there's also the "Main Menu" button CCHyper talked about.

Aye, same one. And with some test code, i was able to make the game return to the main menu, though there is some issues where the game randomly crashes on menu selection.

Parasite03 wrote:
Quote:

Then I just wish YR had the same editor.

But it did, you need to stop thinking FA2:YR was WW map editor. It was the map editor they chose to endorse for public release...

Symphonic
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, I've learned a lot from this thread. xD

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCHyper wrote:
But it did, you need to stop thinking FA2:YR was WW map editor. It was the map editor they chose to endorse for public release...

Isn't that nice? They have a fully working and userfriendly map editor. Yet they take a public project, buy it, say it's official and then prevent any further improvement and bugfixing on this tool, because it can't be made open source anymore. Sad

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They maybe felt that the editor that was attached to the game was too in depth for the end user to use? They never designed it to be used by the public.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When looking at YR maps it appears that they sometimes did use FinalAlert 2 for some missions. There are headers in there for multiplayer, and the default Houses we know of when we create a new map.
Considering the editor they used was fully integrated with the game, it's quite weird to see they had the [Header] section in them (maybe they were testing the editor?).

FinalSun can be made open source, Matze never sold those rights to WW.

/ppm/'s stupidity

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
But it did

The keyword is "did". It did, but it doesnt anymore. It may still be in EA's files or on someone's computer but I'm 99% sure that its lost.

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:
When looking at YR maps it appears that they sometimes did use FinalAlert 2 for some missions. There are headers in there for multiplayer, and the default Houses we know of when we create a new map.
Considering the editor they used was fully integrated with the game, it's quite weird to see they had the [Header] section in them (maybe they were testing the editor?).

But i'm guessing no one knows how to contact him  Sad

While digging around in the unpatched RA2 ini's i found these debug keyboard shortcuts in keyboard.ini
Code:
PreviousObject=77
HealthNav=85
VeterancyNav=89
RaiseCell=188
LowerCell=190
DeleteObject=192
IonStorm=329
ToggleElite=581
FreeMoney=582
IonBlast=585
LightningBolt=588
ToggleMono=589
NukeExplosion=590
BuildCheat=593
ToggleShroud=595
ToggleThreatPrint=596
SpecialWeapons=599
ToggleAttackFriendlies=600
Explosion=704
PrevMonoPage=731
NextMonoPage=733
ToggleMarbleMadness=1101
ForceWin=1111
BailOut=1616
SuperExplosion=1728

Some of them might be vary useful while debugging
Would like to hear a Ares developer opinion on whether they can be re-enabled

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Added my Pre-release cameos
Well Alec has done it, by continuing to mess with me on Skype knowing very well that the only time when i can chat with him is at two in the ztyping morning i don't care about PRERA2 anymore

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

those icons are sp much better than final ones
shit I like how Weather controler looked

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some damn awesome cameos, but who is Alec and what has he done?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dasfonia.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I saw some of the videos from the archive you found,and one video impressed me. The video shows a Wolverine firing its machine guns,and then,an Abrams tank comes behind the Wolverine and it's firing once,and turning its turret fast.I've got a question.Was that a kind of TS cutscene,or something else?

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The wolverine in that video has totally different legs than the final one!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hassan_2030 wrote:
The wolverine in that video has totally different legs than the final one!!!

It is also the size of a Titan compared to the Abrams #Tongue

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UI concepts for Rewire
Dunno, I guess they look pretty crappy, I'm stuck with no ideas on how to design a UI that keeps the original TS style but looks more complex like RA2's, maybe someone has some ideas?

rewUIs.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  250.41 KB
 Viewed:  18981 Time(s)

rewUIs.png

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I also had a look at the TS pictures,and I notice a pic that shows the beta GDI helipad(which it used to have 4 landing pads,instead of 1).

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have some suggestions for the UI. Get on Skype.

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Completely dropped the TS'es almost black brushed metal style and made this, i donno it would fit in Rewire because its so bright and shinny  Sad

rewirNOD.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  82.8 KB
 Viewed:  18887 Time(s)

rewirNOD.png

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darker would be better IMO but it is pretty nice.

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a Obelisk now texture wise(not that that's a bad thing ) Very Happy

KNNv2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.21 KB
 Viewed:  18868 Time(s)

KNNv2.png

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tried messing with lighting  Very Happy

The TS archive has been updated with both my and Gangster's collections

KNNv3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  78.64 KB
 Viewed:  18813 Time(s)

KNNv3.png

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It still seems way too light.  And I'm not sure about the orange on the buttons - I'd try matching them to the red of the radar image.
The TS Nod sidebar buttons used golden icons on red backgrounds, that might still work here too.

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
It still seems way too light.  And I'm not sure about the orange on the buttons - I'd try matching them to the red of the radar image.
The TS Nod sidebar buttons used golden icons on red backgrounds, that might still work here too.

Well i tried to match it with the buildings, which IMO is Mission Successful
https://picasaweb.google.com/113361105083292812413/TiberianSunAndFirestorm?noredirect=1#5975901184826633138
https://picasaweb.google.com/113361105083292812413/TiberianSunAndFirestorm?noredirect=1#5975902160831043250

The TS NOD UI buttons are black with glass icons on them and a golden frame around them, they glow red when pressed :p
I got the orange button idea from the Montauk interior concept
https://picasaweb.google.com/113361105083292812413/TiberianSunAndFirestorm?noredirect=1#5975899649538808242 and in TS FMV's they used orange elements as well and Cabal's UI is orange

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What I don't understand is why WW lights everything upsidedown. See, you lit your UI the same way, buttons are lit from below, rest of the UI is lit from a -30 degree angle from the front-top-right.
Regardless, Orange UI looks nice and indeed fits.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:

I'm pretty sure that i read somewhere that FinalSun is sold as well and that Matze reported, he can't make the code public, because when he wrote it, he also got insider infos from WW devs. And those insider infos concerning some code aspects should not be made public.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet jesus, how can there still be TS/FS pictures found that I've never seen before? I'm talking about the Obelisk, ORCA and Devil's Tongue renders.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
What I don't understand is why WW lights everything upsidedown.
Because it looks unnatural and sinister?

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like those orange buttons
they don't fit real TS

IMO metalic one should be better if not mimic from real TS
with those glassy NOD arrows

the GDI one (left) looks very nice !

how did we end up here ?

smells like balls ...

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod UI designed by me and Gangster
I still need to make the background and power bars and do a few fixes but i'd say we captured TS Nod UI design style and modernized it sucessfully

NODFINAL.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.52 KB
 Viewed:  18649 Time(s)

NODFINAL.png

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looking good

personally i think it would look better if the buttons (repair, sell, arrows) were in the same style as the original nod sidebar (which also mimics the glowing glass style of the nod logo)
http://tinyurl.com/ts-nod-sidebar

This would apply to all buttons so the new for RA2 categories and waypoints ones too.

looks good though

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

consider changing icons too #Tongue
they are just RA2 #Tongue

how did we end up here ?

smells like balls ...

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon