Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
FS Ghastly Knoll (2-4)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Disgrace
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject:  FS Ghastly Knoll (2-4) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As you may have guessed from the title, it is indeed a revamped version of Grassy Knoll. I started intending to make small adjustments before it became an overhaul. Laughing

Other than new triggers, all new features are based on the old ones (some have been left basically as they were). It should still feel a bit like the old classic.

Enjoy! Smile

0.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.68 KB
 Viewed:  5207 Time(s)

0.jpg

1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.81 MB

1.jpg

2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB

2.jpg

Ghastly Knoll.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Ghastly Knoll.mpr
 Filesize:  472.54 KB
 Downloaded:  131 Time(s)

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, got it working with lot of details and trigger changes to the original map. Some dry trees near veinholes look repetitive.

It doesn't crash but to be on safe side, list all the 4 tiberiums as in rules.ini, even if it is not altered or used in the map.
Game exe has hardcoding about them. And list numbering in many cases is based on the position of the entry in the list
rather than on the number on the left side.

[Tiberiums]
0=Riparius
2=Vinifera

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't play TS, but it looks nice regardless

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a really nice rework of a map I never really played.

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This an awesome remake of my favorite TS map.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon