Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
World Domination Art Concept
Moderators: Zero18
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject:  World Domination Art Concept Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Click for larger details

Falcon Turret is Allied Nation's main Anti-Air Defense turret. Designed to rip their foes apart with barrage of missiles. With Gatling Logic, the longer Falcon Turret continuously firing, it will ramp up damage and reducing rate of fire up to 2 times.

Falcon Turret damage is miniscule, however when it have ramped up, it is the most deadly anti-air defense turret.

Click here to enlarge for more details.

Allied Operations Center - Because I want to split air and radar package. The Allied Nation will have Airpad. This Allied Operations Center comes with two available upgrades that enhances Commanders' ability to strategically prepare themselves before the attack happens.  

Sensory which enables them to detect enemy movement within the Radar's range.  

Detector which enables to detect stealth units within Radar's Range.

Click here for more details

Allied Wall and Gate serves as line of base defense to delay enemy's advance. With Gates, it serves as new feature for allowing friendlies to enter and leave base instead of having to leave an area open.

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks! You could've just PM'd them to me, but thanks anyway... I'll get straight to work!
EDIT: Looks kinda robot stormy, don't you think?
ANOTHER EDIT: Call me lazy or clueless, but do you want the original allied logo for the gate?

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wonderful design you got there buddy!

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gistop just grab the Allied Gate Model in Gangster's Old Model Archive of RA2 stuff.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
Wonderful design you got there buddy!

Thank you!

Click for larger details

Allied Airpad produces and arm the Allied Aircraft with weapon. For America, building this Allied Airpad grants America the ability to call in Paratroopers. This structure requires Allied Operations Center.

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would probably also post my wip concept art but my perpective drawing is terribad.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So uh...

Mobile Hadron Collider Assault Siege Platform (MHCASP) - And probably the longest unit name.

Developed by Swiss scientists during 2008 after a faulty that cause wide-spread panic of man-made black-hole matter that will destroy Earth. Hadron Collider was taken down for repairing and testing.

In 2016, Swiss scientists built protype vehicle what is called "MHCASP" which is massive and heavy matter-tearing assault unit. It can generate it own energy used to twist and tear the energy and matter apart. It took Swiss people who works on it 5 years before they decided to call it off because space shortage.

In 2021, only 5 were built and sold to Germany for a whopping $3.7 trillion dollars that left Germany in debt. MHCASP are very long range siege platform used to manipulate the matter to destroy enemy forces. Very slow and very costly.

I will be making voxel out of this.

Hadron.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  602.8 KB
 Viewed:  4884 Time(s)

Hadron.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon