Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Yuri's Revenge Mod: New War
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [78 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject:  Yuri's Revenge Mod: New War
Subject description: A new (simple) mod has arrived :D
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi guys, i will present my mod after days to days learned modding. The name is Yuri's Revenge: New War

Yuri's Revenge Mod: New War Storyline

The Allies and Soviets were successful to wipe out Yuri on his history. Unknowingly, the Wipe Out Task haven't finished yet. The timeshifted Yuri was a fake Yuri (Yuri Clone). So, Yuri's still alive and has a secret plan to dominate the world. His secret base is unknown by the United, and suddenly, the peace of the world is ruined. Yuri's forces was back, stronger than before, smarter than before, etc. The United were doing a big press conference at the Great Pentagon, and the press conference was fail and Allies and Soviets disintegrated. Will you choose the Blue Eagle or the Hammer and Sickle, or the wicked Prime Minister team?  The choice is yours, Commander!

Of course Allies, Soviets, and Yuris have a new technologies. The Allied with their Howling Howitzer, Abrams Tank, Tactic Station, and more. The Soviets with their Vulcan Tank, Havoc Chopper, Helipad, and more. The Primes with their Stealth Tank, Stalker Jet, Airpad, and more.

Stay tuned on this topic! More Promotional screenies will be added ASAP...

screenies1.png
 Description:
Promotional Picture #1
 Filesize:  591.25 KB
 Viewed:  27220 Time(s)

screenies1.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Allied "Howling" Howitzer Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This "Howling" Howitzer/Artillery was on development by France for the Allies during the Psychic Dominator Disaster, but now it's complete. This "Howling" Howitzer has a miniaturized Grand Cannon's weapon. This "Howling" Howitzer will effective against vehicles and infantry.

Stats:

-HP: 375
-Armor: Medium
-Weapon: Miniaturized Grand Cannon
-Requires Allied War Factory and Allied ACHQ to produce this vehicle

; credits to Azri_Apoc for this great voxel

Last edited by deathreaperz on Fri May 23, 2014 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That looks too off, sorry.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you make new missions then?

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion: coz its a newbie mod :3
OrangeNero: maybe, i just need a mapper Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New mod is not the reason he posted that 'it looks too off'.

The unit (Howitzer) doesn't match the size and the colouring style of the other units from the same faction displayed in the screenshot. Compare it with the Prism Tank and the Grizzle there... Also, the unit is big even for the enemy buildings there.

If the Grizzle Tank and Prism Tank are place holders, that is ok. But considering that the story simply continues YR in a sense that a Yuri clone was locked in time instead of the original one, these units were supposed to not be placeholders at all.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the screenshot is high-contrased by Microsoft Picture Manager, i auto corrected it. I'll fix the storyline soon

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The modern Soviet Mother created a new tank with Vulcan X-Terminate gun that called ZSU-23-4 Shika for her childs, or usually called Vulcan AA Tank. This tank can reduce any air invasions and attacks. This tank also has a Guard Mode that makes them steady, because of that their shooting will be more accurate and their armor's increased.

Stats:

-HP: 300. 400 when on Guard Mode
-Armor: Medium
-Weapon: Vulcan X-Terminate Gun
-Requires Soviet War Factory and Soviet Radar to produce this vehicle
-Use "Deploy command" by clicking the unit twice

; credits to Carnage_Xploade for this great voxel

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soo, i'm kinda confused, what's the "patch" about in your downloads page on moddb?
 Also, what are you planning on the mod? Are you gonna add the mentioned units only? It would be nice to know exactly what you aim for, it will help you in getting attention and interest from the users.

Nevertheless it's nice to see a mod here, it's always cool to see that the public mods section is not dead.  Smile

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:
Soo, i'm kinda confused, what's the "patch" about in your downloads page on moddb?

Did you checked this link? http://ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37544
Quote:
Also, what are you planning on the mod? Are you gonna add the mentioned units only? It would be nice to know exactly what you aim for, it will help you in getting attention and interest from the users.

The others units still TBD but the units that i mentioned is decided from my mind. What i aim is be a pro modder

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@deathreaperz no i didn't #Tongue I didn't saw it in this page, i guess it would be cool for you to post the link here, you know, for the lazy like me.  Very Happy

And i see, well good luck man, i will keep an eye in this mod.  Smile

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Desolator Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Many forces afraid from this one, especially infantry. Desolator is an infantry that have a special ability since his birth to immune of nuclear radiation. Soviet took force of thousand mens that have this ability to made them as Soviet Desolator. The name Desolator was given by Stalin, the previous Premier. Desolator shoots a small nuclear radiation and when deployed, he will shoot a great nuclear radiation that cause "Nuclear Reaction". So, be careful with this infantry

Stats:

-HP: 150
-Armor: Plate
-Weapon: Mini Nuclear Cannon
-Requires Soviet Barracks and Soviet Radar to produce this infantry
-Deploy the infantry to blast a Nuclear Radiation on the ground
- Cannot be crushable
- Will gain special effects if they near to the Nuclear Reactor

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:
@deathreaperz no i didn't #Tongue I didn't saw it in this page, i guess it would be cool for you to post the link here, you know, for the lazy like me.  Very Happy

And i see, well good luck man, i will keep an eye in this mod.  Smile

I'll post the features of the patch soon. BTW, thanks Very Happy

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: LOLNO Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should we host this mod or not? Please, share your feedback.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd wait with it, while it looks promising, it hasn't evolved above the level of a simple 1-week mod.

When Reaperz actually shows heavy edits, or added signature idea, then I'll say it's hostworthy but not now.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for this bad announcement. This project will be slowed down because i have a final exam... Thanks

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for saying this, but one of YR: NW file is overwritten. Due to that, the mod progress has slowed down

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just recreate missions from internets and WW's for Yuri's Campaign....

There are:

-Operation: Prison Break (thanks to FlyingZ)!!!
-Operation: Hostile Dawn (WW's sov02tmd remake w/ enhanced AI)

screenies6.png
 Description:
Hostile Dawn
 Filesize:  488.07 KB
 Viewed:  26653 Time(s)

screenies6.png

screenies5.png
 Description:
Prison Break
 Filesize:  516.38 KB
 Viewed:  26653 Time(s)

screenies5.png

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz, its nice to see that you have project aswell. Nice, just keep working on it, you have good start but needs more work.
What for is Tactic Station and how does it look like?
maybe some explanations and screenshot

PPM Halloween Season 2021

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tactic Station was just renamed Allied Robot Center tbh. Ill share some updates after i finished my Psychic Radar

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MMmm Psychic Radar? What are you working on it?

PPM Halloween Season 2021

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Redo the spin thingy to something like I did on the buildup above

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Yuri Rises! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Yuri's Faction is up! Soon i'll release their specials because i still planning it Smile

yuriarsenal.png
 Description:
WIP WIP WIP TBA TBA TBA
 Filesize:  273.83 KB
 Viewed:  26317 Time(s)

yuriarsenal.png

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ummmmmmmmm..... Omega Arsenal? Really? and HQ? I don't see any resemblance at all...

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Yuri Rises! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Soon i'll release their specials because i still planning it Smile

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Radar Spire Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Radar Spire are Yuri's Radar Structure that was on Red Alert 2. Since he was traiting the Uni Soviet, he made the Psychic Sensor to be a radar.

Stats:
-HP: 750
-Armor: Light Structure
-Cost: 1000
-Needs Yuri ConYard, Yuri Bio Reactor, and Yuri Ore Refinery to build this
-Has Sensor Array ;TEMP
-Will provide T2 TechnoTypes if this structure was builded

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Initiate Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Initiate were Yuri's Main Soldier, just like Conscript and GI. They didn't use hands as they said because they have "Unstable Pyrokinesis" ability. With Yuri's on their side, Yuri made Pyro Optics to help Initiate fire Eternal Flames better

Stats:

- HP: 100 ;TEMP
- Armor: Vest/Flak
- Weapon: Pyrokinesis
- Requires Yuri Barracks to produce this infantry

PS: Infantry is now smaller just like reality; with modified SHPs,PixelSelection..., and FLH

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How much have you shrinked the infantry? So small.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

52%

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What infantry?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why are you sending kids to fight a war? #Tongue

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OBolt: 52% to all infantry, 56% to brute. GENDEATH anim step-by-step size still WIP (52%[human being],54%[mutationprocess],56%[mutationcompleted])

Jem: i was thinking that resize it was more better to the reality, and WW weren't make child SHP, unless someone here wanted to make #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

25-35% decrease is enough. Anything smaller and you lose the unique silhouettes of each infantry. Which makes it pretty much mandatory you have to make them all remap.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah, you know WW infantries right? as long as you know what makes them looks great, even you modify it, messed up them, still you can imagine what type of infantry are they

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperz logic makes no sense. Superdownsizing is bad bad bad when you'll add new infantry and you can't see what the new inf is.

=======================

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The infantry are too small, they may be a more realistic scale when it comes down to the surrounding buildings but a large group of different infantry together on a busy screen would just become a big mess of strange pixels. A good game should have easy to recognize graphics, it is a better trade off than realistic scale which is not achievable in this engine really. I do think RA2 infantry are stupidly over-sized by default though.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
ah, you know WW infantries right? as long as you know what makes them looks great, even you modify it, messed up them, still you can imagine what type of infantry are they

Uh, and what about new infantry that's unknown to the player? I suppose they'll just have to imagine what it looks like.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ill show them the big first, and tell them that in the other side the infantry is smaller

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
The infantry are too small, they may be a more realistic scale when it comes down to the surrounding buildings but a large group of different infantry together on a busy screen would just become a big mess of strange pixels. A good game should have easy to recognize graphics, it is a better trade off than realistic scale which is not achievable in this engine really. I do think RA2 infantry are stupidly over-sized by default though.

Hmm..... you right, let me think again Wink

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Psychist/Yuri Clones Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Long time people thought this mod was dead, but actually it wasn't

Yuri's Clones are not powerful as the original, but their ability to control minds will be able to weaken enemies, but Yuri is now enhance his clones to be more powerful that can also have an ability to fly across the seas and can control multiple units when they are on elite. Can be called Psychist because of mind-controlling ability.

Stats:

- HP: 120
- Cost: 1000 ;TEMP
- Armor: Vest/Flak
- Amphibious
- Weapon: Mind
- Can control multiple units on elite
- Requires Yuri Barracks and Psychic Lab to produce this infantry
- Use "Deploy command" for Psychic Blast

; credits to Atomic_Noodles for retouching this infantry

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This building was previously called Battle Lab that provides T3 technologies, and now it is called Psychic Lab even the function is same as Battle Lab, but provides new superweapons for each countries

Psychic League:
-Force Shield
-Enhancement: Enhance infantries with superhuman abilities

Omega Arsenal:
-Force Shield
-Omega Assault: Omega Laser support weapon

Headquarters:
-Force Shield
-Raven Strike: Raven Jet Bombing Assault

Stats:
- HP: 500 ;TEMP
- Armor: Light Structure ;TEMP
- Cost: 2000
- Needs Yuri ConYard, Yuri War Factory, and Radar Spire to build this
- Will provide T3 TechnoTypes if this structure was builded
- Can be infiltrated to get stolen technologies

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Soviet Halftrack Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet Halftrack

Halftrack is a Soviet military vehicle with regular wheels at the front for steering and continuous tracks at the back to propel the vehicle and carry most of the load and has a great manueverability. Equipped with LMG (Light Machine Gun) and 2mmx4 Micro Flak Cannon. The purpose is to carry 5 passengers, scouting vehicle, Anti-Infantry, and AA Defense

Stats:
- HP: 200 ;TEMP
- Armor: Light
- Cost: 500 ;TEMP
- Weapon: LMG/2mmx4 Micro Flak Cannon
- Needs Soviet War Factory to produce this vehicle
- Can carry 5 Passengers

*credits to ConMan for Halftrack Base and Mevitar for Halftrack Turret[/quote]

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Soviet Halftrack Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri Gattler

Initiate with high-tech gatling equipment, they can be called Gattler. Unlike the GGIs & Flak Troopers, the Gattler has a tough armor but less firepower. They were using Eternal Gatling which fires Eternal Flames as the [PIFFPIFF]. Very dangerous if there was a huge Gattler reinforcement and/or plus Initiates

Stats:
- HP: 165 ;TEMP
- Armor: Flak/Vest
- Cost: 400
- Weapon: Eternal Gatling
- Needs Yuri Barracks to produce this infantry

*credits to Dny and Atomic_Noodles for the SHP

PS: Need a cooler name, can someone suggest?

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems this mod wasn't able to be one of the Top 100 Mod of The Year 2014, but thanks for voting this mod. In this news bulletin, we only have several updates to tell such as changelogs and videos to show.

-Changelogs:

I picked up 3 changelogs from all of changelog list of YR:NW Mod, there are:

*Added Tesla Commando, a Stolen Tech Soviet vs Soviet Infantry, equipped a Mini Overpowered Tesla Coil, Tesla Bomb and a Tesla Shield.
*Added KGB Agent, a Soviet Spy and it's voiced by myself. (deathreaperz)
*Fixed several bugs.

-Videos:

I have uploaded 2 videos that might be entertain watchers/trackers, there are:

-New Tesla Coil Test and,

[moddb]http://www.moddb.com/mods/yuris-revenge-new-war/videos/tesla-coil-test[/moddb]

-A short gameplay of YR:NW Mod.

[moddb]http://www.moddb.com/mods/yuris-revenge-new-war/videos/yrnw-short-gameplay[/moddb]

If you want to beautify this mod by contributing, please let me know by contacting me.

Keep track this mod for more updates, stay tuned![/moddb]

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, Reaperz, are you still using that recolored Azri howitzer as an allied unit? Because I found out it was based upon this and... yea.

Considering you're not that bad at pixeltweaking, you could really give a try to voxelling at once.

=======================

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Hey, Reaperz, are you still using that recolored Azri howitzer as an allied unit? Because I found out it was based upon this and... yea.

Yes, i recolored Azri's Soviet Howitzer
Graion Dilach wrote:
Considering you're not that bad at pixeltweaking, you could really give a try to voxelling at once.

Thanks, but i'm used to try, even trying step by step from Team Black's video "How to make Civilian Car voxel" i still dont get it

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if you've played minecraft or did MS Paint Drawings... its basically drawing up stuff but in a 3D Plane instead of just a single plane and in only one surface. In Voxeling its 3D so there's an X,Y & Z Axis.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
if you've played minecraft or did MS Paint Drawings... its basically drawing up stuff but in a 3D Plane instead of just a single plane and in only one surface. In Voxeling its 3D so there's an X,Y & Z Axis.

Even voxelling is a standard way to 3D object making for me, i'm still confused at balancing colors, normals, and proportion :/ But i will try (again)

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon