Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [172 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject:  Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer
Subject description: MO, RedRes, AS and RotR for the moment
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello every one, my name is Hecthor Doomhammer and welcome to another strea...... ... Wait, I'm not streaming now.

Any way. For those who don't know it yet, I do livestreams of a couple of C&C mods, such as Mental Omega, YR: Red-Resurrection, Attacque Supérior and Generals: Rise of the Reds on my twitch channel The streams usually last for 2 hours per stream.

In this topic I will post updates on when I stream which mod.

Mental Omega is done currently on wednesdays at 18:00 GMT (daylight saving) together with Zenothist, who streams on The mentalmeisters channel and if your connection is up to it, you can view both streams side by side on our shared Kadgar basically allowing you to view the streams from 2 different perspectives, as Zenothist and myself are always observing/playing in the same games. Of course you as players are more than welcome to jump into our hosted games.

YR: Red-Resurrection Attacque Supérior and Colony Wars are done on fridays, also at 18:00 GMT (daylight saving).

YR: Red-Resurrection is publicly available here which means you can join us as players on stream. Usually I try to stream this mod once per month. If demand gets high enough, this might change in the future,

Attacque Supérior is currently not available to the public, so the streams that we do of it, are basically a showcase of progress Graion Dilach makes in his mod. And once this mod is released to the public, of course you can jump in as players. I try to stream this mod once per month, but it depends on the progress that has been made in between streams, so there is a chance that in a given month there will not be an AS stream.

Colony Wars made its debut on July 11th 2014 on my channel Because it's still in Pre-alpha stage, it's not available to the public and just as with Attacque Supérior, we'll try to bring something new to showcase with every stream as development continues and hopefully I'll stream this once per month as well.

On other fridays on occasion, I do stream Mental Omega. I usually have a different co-commentator, or even multiple co-commentators and during these streams, I tend to me more laid back, relaxed and I may even play different background music.

Generals: Rise of the Reds is streamed on Sundays, at either 13:00 GMT or 14:00 GMT, depending on who my co-commentator is (daylight savings) and these streams are of the internal beta 1,85, which currently doesn't have a scheduled public release. In the future, once this version does get released, most streams will revolve around 1,85, but I've received word that from time to time I'll end up doing a pre-release 2.0 stream, to showcase new stuff.

In the info section of my channel, which you can find below the video window, I have posted lots of information about what I stream, when I stream and some of the images will lead to different links. So please take your time to look around and click on those images and links I've posted there.
One very important link is the Schedule and Countdown which I update after every stream, given I know what I end up streaming next, which shows you a countdown on when the next stream is.

I also have a Facebook page where I always post updates on anthing related to streams o videos I make.

Also, my Twitter is always up to date on what's going on.

I even have my own subforum on SWR Productions (forum currently down) where I post all sorts of updates, and where you can ask questions and give feedback.

Lastly, my Youtube channel is where all streams, except for some Friday MO streams, are uploaded as well.

So I hope to see you all on wednesdays, fridays and sundays.

Hecthor Doomhammer

Last edited by Hecthor Doomhammer on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Next Mental Omega Multi Stream Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Chinese Generals betrayed Mother Russia with an agenda of their own, signing a pact with the Pacific Front, and as expected, Mother Russia didn't like it. And how does Mother Russia show that she doesn't like something? Bomb it with tonnes of Kirov's!
Hopefully Zenothist's connection has been fixed (I've been told it has been) so join me and Zenothist for another multi stream on my channel if you just wanna hang out on my chat, or, if your connection is up for it, on kadgar on wednesday June 11th 2014 at 18:00 GMT.
Countdown to when the stream starts
See you all then!

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Question: Will Twisted Insurrection become part of your Livestreams Doomy?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Twisted Insurrection used to be a part of Doomhammer's regular live streams, but it was ceased due-to communication issues (and a lack of time on my behalf), and Doomhammer himself isn't really fond of the Tiberian Sun engine. We'll see what the future holds, however.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True, for a short period of time TI was part of my repetoire, but I knew it was a huge risk since I was never able to enjoy any of the Tiberium games, and Aro knew that.

I won't rule it out that it'll never happen again, but I am going to give it a second chance once the newest TI comes out.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Though observing should be much easier with CNCNet5 now.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's what I mean, OmegaBolt. I'll look into that, but still it doesn't guarrantee that I'll like it.

As a live streamer I have to enjoy what I stream, otherwise it ends up being bad publicity for both myself and what I showcase, and a mod such as TI just doesn't deserve bad publicity just because i don't enjoy TS.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming saturday, June 14th at 18:00 GMT, it is going to be 1 major clusterfuck of characters on my channel on twitch.tv where I'll be joined by 2 of Rise of the Reds voice actors, Comrade Crimson and {G} (aka George) as we will randomly banter about whatever comes to mind. I will be having a few beers myself, so join me on saturday if you're not busy.
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It sure is a nice day for a cruise, just as tomorrow will be a nice day for a stream.
I'm not sure if Zenothist can join me tomorrow, so I'll advertise this as a solo-stream on my channel on Twitch
So join me tomorrow, June 18th at 18:00 GMT for the usual wednesday stream of Mental Omega.
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

20-06-2014 will be the day that the Malfested shall arise. Will we have another 3 vs 3? or even more players? Will Graion defeat me AGAIN? tune in this friday at 18:00 GMT to find out!
Attacque Supérior will be featured again on my channel (click on the image) for another 2 hour stream, where the mod leader, Graion Dilach, will join me as co-host and co-commentator and eventual opponent.
To find out more about Attacque Supérior, head on over to ModDb
Countdown to the stream

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming Sunday at 13:00 GMT, I will be joined by XAttus as we will have the first official showcase of the new Arena Gamemode in Rise of the Reds.
This video, below this update will serve as but a small teaser of what 1.85 will have in store for Arena Gamemode.
See you all on June 22nd, 13:00 GMT on My twitch channel
Countdown to the stream

The promo video for the Arena Gamemode streams

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming Sunday, June 29th my channel on Twitch will become Communist Central when I'm joined by Comr4de and Comrade Crimson for another Rise of the Reds stream. For the occasion I'd like to add that this stream will start at 14:00 GMT, which is 1 hour later than usual.
Until further notice, Rise of the Reds streams will start 1 week at 13:00 GMT and the week after at 14:00 GMT, switching every week, so keep that in mind.

Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because Zenothist has a meeting he needs to attend to, we're delaying the start of todays stream by about 1 hour. So in stead of our usual start time of 18:00 GMT, we're starting at 19:00 GMT.
You can either watch it on my channel on twitch or on our Kadgar
Anyway, the countdown to the stream
See you all then

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I honestly don't know what's going to be the special "thing" of tonight. I might put on some background music or not. Also I don't know who my co-commentator will be.
But any way, do come on over to my Twitch channel at 18:00 GMT tonight for another round of Mental Omega Stream.
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Althought we had some big plans for this upcoming stream, it just didn't fit in our schedule and we're rethinking our plans regardig the subject.
This leaes us pretty much with a regular scheduled stream with regular games. But don't worry, we'll find a way to properly execute out (evil) plans.
Join me and The Hunter for another Rise of the Reds Stream this upcoming sunday July 7th 2014 at 13:00 GMT. The place? My channel at Twitch of course!
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming friday, at 15:00 GMT My channel will be hosting the first livestream of a new mod for Yuri's Revenge: Red Alert: Colony Wars by Atomic Noodles, lead developper of the mod.

"They have long stayed dormant. The Giant Ants have returned and are now wreaking havoc against those who tried to elminate them. Will you help them achieve their revenge or will you be the one to stop them? Colony Wars is a partial Conversion Mod for Red Alert 2 : Yuri's Revenge. The Mod aims to add in the Giant Ants (The Colony) as a fully playable side,A New Set of Campaigns for each side as well as adding new toys for the original three sides. Allies,Soviets & Yuri. Awaken the Swarm!!!"

Countdown to the stream

Colony Wars on ModDb

Hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow, July 13th 2014 at 14:00 GMT XAttus will join me as co-commentator as we will attempt another showcase of his Arena Gamemode. It's going to be 1 match tho, but still, both him and I will be playing, to give you an indication on which GP's are and are not available.
Join us at my Twitch channel
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A little on the late side with the announcement, I know, but !blamehaxxan :p
Tonight at 18:00 GMT as usual Zenothist and I will hold another Mental Omega Multistream at Our shared kadgar or, if your connection isn't up to the task of holding 2 streams, you can always check it at my ownTwitchpage .
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming sunday, July 20th at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as we host another casual stream of Rise of the Reds where we'll observe the GLA devestating everything in their path, China burning down everything in their path, USA's Airforce bombing everything in their patch, Russia streamrolling eveyrhing in their path and ECA just sitting tight at their massive wall of defenses.

This and much more can be seen at my Twitchchannel

Countdown to the stream

Also we want to know what sort of images you prefer as stream promotional material. Renders as you see here, or In-game screenshots as we've done a few in the past?
Poll for this

See you all then!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer wrote:

This upcoming sunday, July 20th at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as we host another casual stream of Rise of the Reds where we'll observe the GLA devestating everything in their path, China burning down and nuking everything in their path, USA's Airforce bombing everything in their patch, Russia streamrolling eveyrhing in their path and ECA just sitting tight at their massive wall of defenses.

Fixed that for ya #Tongue

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Latin Confederation was left alone as it had to fend off the entirety of the Allied Pacific Navy and it might happen, despite the text in the image, that I'll be left to stream on my own tonight.
So for that matter, I'll advertise this as a Solo Stream on My channel on Twitch tonight at 18:00 GMT
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Somewhere on an archipelago in the Eastern Pacific, the Pacific Front hides their Cryogenics Research Facility.
Supported by their naval forces, Kappa Tanks and Chronosphere, the Pacific Front can strike at any location in the Pacific at will.
In the mean time, I will be hosting another Mental Omega Stream later today at 18:00 GMT at My channel on Twitch
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While the Propaganda Airship supports his comrades on the ground by boosting their morale, I will host another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow at 14:00 GMT. Perhaps a little shorter than usual, as I do have somewhere to go and the last moment  I can leave is 16:00 GMT. So we'll see how everything goes.
The place of course is my channel on Twitch
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[img]https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10511353_574191956024069_495850850192043840_n.png?oh=f7aaf2b62bf2cd67105838519c00b1d3&oe=545A64E2[/img]
The Allies in the Ural Mountains may think it's just the howling wind in thunderous skies, but little do they know they're about to witness the supreme power of Mother Russia.

Join me tomorrow, July 30th 2014 at 18:00 GMT for another stream of Mental Omega  at my channel on twitch
Zenothist will not be joining me.
Countdown to the stream

Also, because I recently passed 400 followers, I'm thinking on a  Q&A session as a 500 follower special, given if ppl want this. Vote here  or ask a chat moderator to type in the command !strawpoll for the link in the chat.

See you all then!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry buddy, but this kind of dynamic image may fail in this forum and I absolutely no intention to fix it (due to potential security breaks).

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming Friday it is finally time to see one of the most entertaining Mental Omega Let's Players join up with The One and Only.... me... I think... Wait, does that sound right? Well, there is of course only 1 me, so I guess it should sound right...
Any way. Like Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth joining Kamelot on stage. Like your favorite beer and your favorite flavor of potato chips. Like Loki teaming up with Satan, this promisses to be one hell of an epic stream.
Friday August 1st 2014 at 18:00 GMT at my channel on twitch we will be observing and maybe even playing Mental Omega
Countdown to the stream
Subscribe to Irwe3 on Youtube where an edited version of this stream will be uploaded

See you all then!!! Oh yeah, Bring BOOZE!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the skies if the Europan borders guarded by squadrons of Bloodhounds, I feel safe enough to host another livestream of Rise of the Reds, today at 13:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch
Countdown to the stream
Remember to ask for the !strawpoll command in the chat  

We've got some interesting new stuff to show and announce, so you don't want to miss this!

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While construction Excavators are busy bolstering defenses, the Warhound ARVE supports the lines and repairs any damaged structure. And when times get really stressful, it digs into the ground to support the defenses with its cannon to take care of any tanks and infantry that comes too close. Just don't leave it out of range of any anti air defenses you might have....

With the defensive lines secured, I feel comfotable enough to host another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow, August 10th 2014 at 13:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

If you don't know how long you'll have to wait, as always I've got a countdown for you all

And with only 70 followers away I'd like to remind you, if you haven't done so already to vote whether you do or do not want to have a special stream where I'll answer any questions asked by you and your fellow viewers about me as a livestreamer in a 500 follower Q&A special stream. Vote here

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With Volkov watching as his fleet leaves for the shores of who knows where, Zenothist will,after 3 weeks of absense, rejoin me as co-host and co-commentator of another weekly Mental Omega Multi Stream on wednesday August 13th 2014 at 18:00 GMT.
If your bandwith is up to the taks and you're interested in watching the stream from both perspectives, you can watch this at our shared Kadgar link
If you're not too sure about the strength of your bandwith, you can of course always come to my channel on Twitch and hang out there.

Curious how much longer you will have to wait for this stream? As always I've got a countdown for you

And remember, with only 57 followers to go until I reach the 500 followers, you can vote in favor of, or against a special stream where in I will answer any and all questions related to my work on Twitch and Youtube in my 500 Follower Q&A Special. Vote here

I hope to see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having lost his Lunar Base and the majority of the research that was located there, Yuri realizes that his primary focus should be on Terra Firma.
Having a secret base on the Falkland Islands, where most of his Genetics research is being held, plans for a sinister devise have arisen, a device that's able to mutate infantry that is near death.
The driver is a nice guy, as he doesn't kill any one, but it sure seems like he enjoys watching his enemies twist in agony before they become mindless Brutes under his Master's control.

In other news, I know July didn't have an Attacque Supérior stream, so we're gonna make up for lost time and on August 22nd 2014 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch Graion Dilach will join me as co-commentator once again to see what nastyness Yuri can come up with this time.

Countdown to the stream

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With August coming to a close, and plenty of interesting stuff on the horizon in September and beyond, Tonight I will present the last Mental Omega stream of August at my channel on twitch tonight, 27-08-2014 at 18:00 GMT.
Zenothist might join me as co-host, so also keep an eye out on our kadgar

countdown to the stream

Remember to check out this video as well before the stream starts, or after the stream is done

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the Helion needing maintenance and a paintjob, I was to slave away for 2 weeks on this and.... oh, no. Wait. that was the nightmare I had the other day

I'll explain in the real reasons why I wasn't streaming RotR the past 2 weeks during the stream, but in the mean time tomorrow at 14:00 GMT where Comrade Crimson will join me as co-host on my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

And of course, my announcement video blog thingy related to my upcoming 500 follower special that you should all watch

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Preparing the location for Prof. Einstein's Chronosphere, the USA navy statoned at the Florida Keys is patroling the shores and keeping a watchful eye on Cuba.

In other news, Zenothist did say last week that he'd be streaming tonight, so I'll join him tonight, 03-09-2014 at 18:00 GMT as co-host on our shared Kadgar
And if your connection can't handle the awesomeness of both our stream, come on over and chill at my channel on Twitch

As always I'll add a countdown to the stream, and on my channel the !timeleft command has been made publicly available. Just don't overuse it or I'll switch it back to moderators only.

See you all then

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After having streamed for 1,5 years of nothing but online multiplayer for C&C mods, I have to admit I'm getting kind of bored, as I hardly play any games any more in my free time, while I still have the urge to commentate over the games that I play.

Now since I'm primarily a livestreamer, I prefer not to start playthroughs of games and not stream, because I'd miss out on the interaction with the viewers.

Se what I have decided to do, is on days that I have no scheduled stream, which is mondays, tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays, at 18:00 GMT to stream me playing through Single Player Campaigns on some RTS games that i have.
Because I already stream on sunday, but earlier on in the day, I will NOT be streaming at 18:00 GMT (daylight saving) (to give 1 stream per day)
I will also record and upload these streams to Youtube, but not edit them at all so they are available to watch pretty much within 3 hours after I'm done streaming.

Last tuesday I started with my playthrough of the Allied Campaign of Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 on my channel on Twitch
Since I want to do this as a bit of relaxation, I want to have fun, and seeing how much I can cheese the missions, I am doing this, and any future campaigns on EASY.

Here are the first 2 streams uploaded on Youtube:

Part 1: Training Day, Mission 1-3

Part 2: Mission 4-6

Tomorrow, 05-09-2014 should be a mod streaming day, but since I haven't talked to any of the mod leaders about a schedule yet, I will continue my playthrough of Red Alert 2 tomorrow

For future refference, I will still advertise streams of C&C mods that I do, but these off scheduled daily streams will not be advertised. I honestly hope you will just know that there should be a stream every day around the same time.

Hope to see you all every day on my channel

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Chinese army is in full preperation for the parade it's going to give tomorrow at 13:00 GMT just outside the Forbidden City. The perperations are so hectic, that the Generas had to call upon Optimized Production to get it done on time.

In other new, I will be joined by The Hunter as we observe and commentate over some more matches in another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on Twitch.tv  at 13:00 GMT

As always, here's the countdown to when the stream will start

I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Near the edge of the Kun Lun Shan mountains lies a facility where the Chinese army researches new posible ways to utilize nuclear energy and radiation in their war efforts.

Thousands of miles away, in the safety and comfort of our own homes, Zenothist and I will be hosting another livestream of Mental Omega tonight, September 10th 2014 at 18:00 GMT at our shared kadgar link.
If you're unable to watch both streams at the same time you can of course always come over to my channel.
How much longer must you wait for this event? Check the countdown

See you all then

Oh yeah, and the reason the text in this image is done like this, compared to how you're used to it, is because I did it myself

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The syndicate needs money for their war efforts against all who stand in their way.
Poor helpless captured men slave away as they dig in the dry desert as Yuri himself watches over them, to ensure nobody escapes...alive.

Join me and Atomic Noodles, tomorrow at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch as I stream the second ever shwcase of Red Alert: Colony Wars.
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nobody expects the GLA Airforce and with the Interceptors having received a new paintjob and their screws all nice and tightened, they are ready to wreak havoc on your bases.

In other news, Tomorrow September 14th 2014 will mark the 25th livestream showcase of Rise of the Reds Internal Beta 1,85 I hope that all of you will watch on my channel on Twitch.tv  at 13:00 GMT as I will observe and play a few games. (yes, I'm actually scheduled to play 1 match)

Can't wait, can you? well, you'll have to, but here is the countdown to the stream

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On the frozen plains of Antacrtica the Epsilon Headquarters continue their genertc experiments and increasing the intelligence of their subject, all the while continuing their research on stemcell reproduction to further boost their infantry numbers.

Zenothist will join me again tomorrow, september 17th 2014 a 18:00 GMT http://www.kadgar.net/live/pauljongejans/mentalmeisters" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="postlink">on our Kadgar for another multistream of Mental Omega.
Or you can come hang out at my channel on Twitch

http://goo.gl/NvNIyb" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="postlink">Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the scientists working overtime in the ECA Research Facility to allow their Generals the high tier upgrades, the mechanics and engineers are working hard on which ever Protocol their General wants.

Now that all of that has been set in motion, I will have the time to host another Rise of the Reds Livestream, joined by The Hunter on my channel on Twitch  at 13:00 GMT, tomorrow September 21st 2014

So much to do, so little time... wait. How much time? Ah yes, the countdown will tell

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While the Scorpion Cell and Latin Confederation continue duking it out, Zenothist and I have a little score of our own to settle.
Perhaps we'll end up going head to head in tonight's Mental Omega Multistream again?
Tune in tonight, September 24th 2014 at 18:00 GMT on our kadgar link to find out.
Or come hang out at my channel on Twitch if your connection can't handle that much awesomeness

Countdown to the stream

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's time to bring down the Hammer as Graion Dilach will join me tonight at 19:00 GMT, which is 1 hour later than usual, for another stream showcase of his mod: Attacque Supérior.

As I said it will be 1 hour later than usual due to circumstances on both our ends, but we're still going to give you a nice 2 hour showcase at my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It took a lot of time and effort, fighting off my enemies to get promoted to a high enough rank, but at long last I can call in the Spectre Gunship to protect me from those who oppose my livestreams.

Now with the Spectre Gunship flying overhead, it makes me feel a lot safer to host yet another livestream of Rise of the Reds, joined once again by The Hunter at My channel on Twitch at 13:00 GMT today.

Countdown to lift off of the Spectre Gunship.... I mean countdown to the stream

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have people making these stream promo images for me :p
Speaking of:

After seeing what the Soviets had done to several churches around the world, it has come to the attention of the Allies that it was in fact Yuri's Mind Control forcing the Soviets to do this.
Now that Yuri has established an army of his own, he continues to assault chruches around the world to make room for Doomyism.
The Allies will of course do everything in their power to stop Yuri from achieving his goal.

Join me as I will stream some more matches of Mental Omega tomorrow, October 1st 2014 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch
Zenothist wo't be joining me for this one, so I'll have to do this solo.

Countdown to the stream

(oh yeah, don't take the whole Doomyism and destroying chrurches too seriously. It's all digital and represents nothing more than bits, bytes and fantasy)

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow is the day I celebrate that there are over 500 awesome people out there, who follow my channel on Twitch  and I will do this at 13:00 GMT

As a sign of thanks, I will be hosting a livestream dedicated to me answering questions I have received over the past 2 months by the viewers, while observing online matches Mental Omega.
Surprisingly I had received over 50 unique questions and I will continue streaming until I have answered ALL of them. (RIP in Peperoni throat and vocal cords Sad )and if questions pop up in the chat

If there are any other questions that you might be thinking of during this stream, don't be afraid to ask, as I've got thordorb writing them down and sending them over to me near the end of the stream.

As always I made a countdown to this stream, which should be a glorious event

Also, for the occasion, I added a global time table, so you can see when exactly the stream will start for you

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess the USA Generals are either following me on Twitch or Youtube regarding my Let's Play on Stream: Prison Architect, because I've been receiving tonnes of images of these so called Detention Centers with messages like: "Hey, how do you like this one? Will you design your next prison like this please?" etc

While I really can't give a clear answer on any of those emails, I can say with certainty that this upcoming Sunday: October 19th 2014 at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on Twitch.tv

Countdown to the stream

Vote if you're interested in my Prison Architect playthrough

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [172 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!