Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Unknown Crash
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject:  Unknown Crash Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First, I wanna tell you that I am using Ares.
Now to the topic:
I was remaking the ini (fully removed most of the lists but OverlayTypes because of me remaking the game so none of thoses will break anything) and changed the sides to dides of my own choice and tested everything with a dummy soviet mcv: it worked. I had a useless mcv in the center of a blank map.
Then, I started modding and I get this error every time I launch the match:
004F5E5A (EIP)

All the logs attached. If someone could tell me what this is caused by, that would be very helpful.

P.S. Had trouble loading the attachment so used Yandex.disk (kinda dropbox)
https://yadi.sk/d/70pWcXy9WbUgm

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what about the animation list?

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A house has an invalid house type (country). If that doesn't help, I'll look it up when I get back later.

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I know what's going on. I think I forgot to change the side on the sides' entries. (had trouble with the sides and countries haaving the same names so renamed sides to be XXXSide)

Do not quite get this. A country has an invalid country type? Invalid Side?
P.S. My countri an Sides code, it it helps to describe the issue:

Removed the code to make the message shorter

Last edited by Parasite03 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And then the map ambient trigger referred "Americans" as owner...

Also omitting Special is a Heroic BSOD or Epic Fail. Considering you're doing it, moreso the latter.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, you got me. IT IS Special. I can swear I wemoved it and everything was fine...

Well, now I get another crash but it is not related to this so it is a subject for another topic.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Last edited by Parasite03 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Parasite03 wrote:
But haveing a usesless leftover country is not making anything be better.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Please. Special is anything BUT useless leftover. It's hardcoded to automatically ally with all player countries (compared to Neutral which doesn't) and thereby Special is used by invisible lightposts, Ares's KillDriver feature - because you can't have an ownerless vehicle, you dummy - and other maps where the neutral units be entirely ignored.

Yes, Epic Fail. Thanks for the lolz.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK, OK the word Mutant really confused me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon