Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Why are threads in "Crap Forum" deleted?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Josh Is 25% Larger
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject:  Why are threads in "Crap Forum" deleted? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some of the threads that once existed in the Crap Forum where simply historical and absolutely hilarious  Laughing
Its such a shame to remove them.

Lock them fine, but deleting them is lame.
Is there anyone here agreeing with me?
To Banshee, are deleted threads left in the db?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deleted threads are deleted from the database. The Crap Forum is good as-is.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I cannot agree with someone who's attitude is this or that. You see, saving topics would remind us of things like this, and you really don't want that.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When you are posting crap you should wonder yourself Josh.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's good question, you should ask it yourself, Josh.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crap forum topics are archived in a secret dark place where no one dare enter.

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But then, if topics or posts are deleted we will easily forget after some period people like OrangeNero. Alone against everyone! Very Happy
And many other fun stuff, thats why I saved somewhere tons of dramas and crap'd topics in my computer. I planned to upload it here in some .rar just for fun, so people could see when they need to remind of ,,good old days" Very Happy

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do I flush my toilet?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:

+1

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:

Because the water looks pretty as it swirls?

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

....Maybe that sound effect coming alongside with water has something specific...

PPM Halloween Season 2021

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
But then, if topics or posts are deleted we will easily forget after some period people like OrangeNero. Alone against everyone! Very Happy
And many other fun stuff, thats why I saved somewhere tons of dramas and crap'd topics in my computer. I planned to upload it here in some .rar just for fun, so people could see when they need to remind of ,,good old days" Very Happy

OrangeNero is hardly worth remembering, he pushed his luck (thinking anyone else but him could get banned)  too far being constant annoyance on the forums and resides in ban list Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allen wrote:
Orac wrote:

Because the water looks pretty as it swirls?

I think you're using the toilet incorrectly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!