Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Hunter A.P.C
Moderators: Zero18
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject:  Hunter A.P.C Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Life: 900
Speed: 6
Armor: Heavy Plating
Firepower: 25 x 2
Primary: 12mm Automachine
Cost: 1000
Strong vs: Infantry
Weak vs: Armor / Aircraft
Requirements: Soviet War Factory
Restrictions: U.S.S.R
Special: Can carry up to 6 infantries, 3 heavy or two terror drones.

Hunter A.P.C was deployed during the Balkan States annexation in 2021. In order to transport U.S.S.R troops and to advance to Europe, Hunter A.P.C is the perfect transportation vehicle for U.S.S.R. It comes with triple-layers armor designed to suppresses small firearms and explosive shells. However it leaves them fairly weak to Armor Pierce shells.

Additional Information

• Gain Armor, Speed, Firepower and RoF Bonus at elite level.
  • 33% Survivor Rate at Rookie Level.
  • 50% Survivor Rate at Veteran Level.
  • 75% Survivor Rate at Elite Level.
  • Amphibious.

Last edited by Zero18 on Fri May 22, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks cool.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow that's really well done, from the concept image. Impressive modeling.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am noticing gradual improvements with every voxel you make, good stuff man:)

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Wink

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It clearly looks like an M4 Sherman... not that that's a bad thing! Just something I noticed... curious.

Also, I know I said it on the Tunguska before, I'm glad you found an alternative to the Half-track for infantry transportation too.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Millennium wrote:
It clearly looks like an M4 Sherman... not that that's a bad thing! Just something I noticed... curious.

Dude, it doesn't look like M4 Sherman at all.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To me it looks more like a Stryker though with the 105mm Cannon outfitted on it.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you sure?

M4 Sherman.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.52 KB
 Viewed:  3315 Time(s)

M4 Sherman.jpg

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Sherman is not a hover tank though.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The front would be similar - if you ignore the treads being replaced with wheels, the different slope angle, the fact that the turret is pushed back further and a lot more. And only the front looks "similar". Don't even let me start on the other sides...

Millennium, this was retarded. It's as applicable as calling the Battle Fortress M113-inspired. Since both is just a treaded box with the door at the back.

It doesn't look like the Stryker neither. The main issue with the Stryker comparison is that almost all 4x4 APC/IFVs follow such a design, just with more or less details due to how their armor/equipment is set up.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah well... some angles are different and it has wheels instead of tracks, granted that. But barrel length, bowl turret, tracks that extend slightly forward out of the chassis... well, yes, it's mostly the front that's similar, okay.
If people even think it looks like the Stryker (which to me looks NOTHING alike), then it has at least as much similarity with the M4. #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why dont we all just agree it looks like an APC and get on with our lives.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What I find interesting is that this mod apparently is going to have three size categories of infantry. I wonder what the "size 3" infantry will be? Powered armor?

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Millenium, if you paid a bit more attention to the side roster, you will know why. It is in Soviet Union forum where it has U.S.S.R roster.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well pardon me that I'm not following every single thread #Tongue I will check it out now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon