Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Foundation Of TDL: Jobs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject:  Foundation Of TDL: Jobs! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello again! Some days ago, a little accident happened.. and while attempting to remove a double post from The_Kid, Sk8erkid has removed something... errr... more than that, he removed the whole jobs topic :S. Fortunatelly, I had some 'backups' of it, since I spammed that in some other forums and I am re-posting this.

The other post helped us to get two supporters: MyTrust and meselfs. If you have some artistic skills, please, apply here and show a sample of what you can do.

Jobs:

-> Building modellers: We need people who are able to do good quality buildings in 3DsMax or GMAX. There are certain standards to follow, specially about colour of textures. If you are tallented and interested, post in a reply, a sample (with screenshots, in case you post a shp file) of what you can do and we might contact you.

-> Infantry Creators: This is probably the hardest thing to find, but if you are good with infantry and can do them through GMAX/3DsMax or a very well made copy and paste/recolour stuff, post a sample (with screenshots, in case you post a shp file) of your work in the reply and we may contact you as well.

-> Voxel Makers: If you know how to make a good use of voxel editors or 3dsmax/gmax vehicles, please reply with a voxel and a screenshot (preferably ingame screenshot, since XCC is not so much reliable for screenshots)

-> Civilian Building Designers: We gonna need a lot of civilian buildings, since the world situation will be changed (for better), we will need more non-abandoned buildings and some other special buildings which will be critical in the campaign. Post a sample (with screenshots, in case you post a shp file) of your work in the reply and we may contact you as well.

-> Civilians/Shinners Generators: Due to the extensive queue of people requiring to be cured from tiberium, there will be loads and loads of civilians waiting in the queues from Tiberium Cure Centers (something to be known later ). So, we need a bunch of recoloured civilians (you can recolour the red alert 2 ones, but it must disguise a bit ). If you make good recolours or copy and paste of civilians with BS SHP Builder, please apply here by posting a sample (with screenshots, in case you post a shp file) of your work in the reply.

-> Terrain and Fauna Creators: Changes of the environment, climate and further effects of tiberium might need us to update the terrain and fauna as well with more bizarre tiberium mutations and terrain details to improve the quality of the maps in the campaign. If you are good on making these effects, please apply here by posting a sample (with screenshots, in case you post a shp file) of your work in the reply.

Last edited by Banshee on Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL @ sk8erkid and banshee remove the aka turalyon please, i only use that name if i cant change the name on the forum (tumsun is an example)

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, you can use my Shotgun Militia if you want (but remember that any mod can use it)... It's still available on TumSun.

I wish you guys the best of luck, and while I can't do much to help you, I can work my ass off on TSR to give you some good old fashioned competition Wink.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, I just made a post like 15 minutes ago requesting to use your shotgun militia and your black hand sniper Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, they're both free for any mod to use. Just not to put up as individual downloads (without permission).

meselfs
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I realize that 5 weeks ago I said I'd have something to show in 2 weeks, sorry for the dely.

But I'm almost done with my current work and can probably make 2 civ structures next week, toward the end.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am the one to say sorry, for not contacting you. First, the problem was the university... now the server is full of problems and made PPM become a mess... I'll add you in MSN to make things easier (and... I also need to contact DarkElf O.o)...

meselfs
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks.

MSN may help, but I warn you: me being online is totally sporadic, I may stay off for two weeks then go on for 3 hours each for two days.

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkelf is sorta un-contactable. I don't think he does the CNC scene any more.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he is active in Sleipnir Stuff and creating a lot of SHPs...

Audjo
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

for the structures...do they have to be made in one of those 2 programs?
if not then i could help make structures

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It really doens't matter what program you use! The result is what matters. Everybody can use the program they like.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea, but we dont want copy and paste buildings, so we recommend programs like 3Ds Max, GMAX, Anim8or and all the others that meselfs uses #Tongue... for moddeling the building... although, BS SHP Builder can be interesting to help to skin the building because of that darken and lighten tool, which can give a 'dirty effect' to the building, something very interesting for TDL buildings...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Audjo
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok then i could make some pretty cool structures...
i have LightWave3D 7.2 or something...
and could i use Jasc Animation or Paint Shop Pro to texturize the structures???

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, you can use both programs mentioned... Do you have any preview of your work?

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Audjo
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont have a preview...i will post a preveiw when done modeling it

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon