Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Still active I see!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:35 am    Post subject:  Still active I see! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello! Just popping in to see how the ol' ppm site/cnc modding community is keeping.

I first got into modding CnC games when I was 11, I'm now coming up to my 27th Birthday.. My how time flies eh?

So how is the modding community these days? I think if they didn't cancel generals 2 and it was successfully released... I'd be more than happy to get onto 3ds max and have a good crack at making a few tanks! Very disappointing they did that to fans and gamers alike.

Mav

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!