Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Import message
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:10 pm    Post subject:  Import message Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On every Import Image -> shp 'A call to an OS function failed' comes twice. Nothing serious but I have to
click OK twice on every import. All versions of shp builder on Win7.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try revision 88.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Odd I never had import errors on win7 x64, but I was only importing buildings or other low frame count objects.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it's a win32 problem. That's why I've never experienced that either.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

R88 didn't fix. It happens just before showing the import window. Functionality is not affected. It doesn't
happen on Win7 32-bit, only on Win7 64-bit. System has >4gb RAM. Setting of app can handle >2gb address
space through CFF Explorer didn't help. Compatibility/dpi settings doesn't solve it.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I do have windows 7 64 bits here with 32gb of RAM and this problem doesn't happen in my machine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum