Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:47 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Field Medic
Moderators: Zero18
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject:  Field Medic Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Created by Nolt*

Life: 125
Speed: 5
Armor: Flak Vest
Healing Power: 20
Primary: Field Healing Kit
Cost: 600
Strong vs: N/A
Weak vs: Everything
Requirements: Allied Barracks + Allied Radar
Restrictions: U.S.A
Special: Can heal injured infantries.

Description
Field Medic are specialized in healing injured infantries during the battlefield. They can heal their wounds to get them back in fighting shape and prolongs the life of friendly infantries. Should there be injured infantries nearby them, they can use their scanner to reach to them and heal them.

Additional Information

• Can heal nearby friendly infantries.

badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job nolt but may I notice that all of his infantry work is more suitable with tiberian sun style I think he must improve his colors.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

badbully wrote:
I notice that all of his infantry work is more suitable with tiberian sun style

Just because Nolt and I work on OpenRA mod as well too doesn't mean the infantries he made for WD isn't suitable due to RA2. I prefer TS-type infantry over cartoonish RA2, graphic-wise.

badbully wrote:
I think he must improve his colors.

Not really. Nolt and I discussed alot about each infantry such as giving feedbacks on the colors, anim, etc. The colors are actually fine, it is just gif.

I personally am fine with this medic, it is very high quality and Nolt is still making improvements with SHPs. If he wants to remake any of older infantries when he has gained more experience, I'm not stopping him. Smile

badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero18 wrote:
badbully wrote:
I notice that all of his infantry work is more suitable with tiberian sun style

Just because Nolt and I work on OpenRA mod as well too doesn't mean the infantries he made for WD isn't suitable due to RA2. I prefer TS-type infantry over cartoonish RA2, graphic-wise.

badbully wrote:
I think he must improve his colors.

Not really. Nolt and I discussed alot about each infantry such as giving feedbacks on the colors, anim, etc. The colors are actually fine, it is just gif.

I personally am fine with this medic, it is very high quality and Nolt is still making improvements with SHPs. If he wants to remake any of older infantries when he has gained more experience, I'm not stopping him. Smile

I didn't say it is bad quality actually it is A WAY BETTER OF MY boxy infantry style so I never finished any infantry I am just pointing at bad pints

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think he also means how the shadows are all in TS Style where the sun is more on the south-west of the perspective than near the middle for RA2 Infantry.

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
I think he also means how the shadows are all in TS Style where the sun is more on the south-west of the perspective than near the middle for RA2 Infantry.

Ah, woops, well, that won't be a problem once there is no vanilla infantry left Smile

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So you intend to replace the civilian infantry & animals as well?

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hm, Dunno, maybe, for now I'm making what has a higher priority for the mod, which is the infantry for both sides, civilians will be done later if they're needed, they're not very hard to do anyway.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon