Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:02 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Miggy's Workbench
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [215 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The gap is because it cant spawn a new set of particles until the old one has completely finished. I could decrease the amount and duration of the particles but then the cloud would be a lot smaller.

My first attempt was to attach the particle to a dummy muzzleflash in the art.ini but I couldn't get it to spawn anything.

The particlesystem or a muzzleflash needs to be very short otherwise you have the positioning problems like you saw with the flame tank you posted above.

Edit: A Bridge crossing from a new map I'm currently working on.

bridge.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  901.46 KB
 Viewed:  10046 Time(s)

bridge.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
The particlesystem or a muzzleflash needs to be very short otherwise you have the positioning problems like you saw with the flame tank you posted above.

yes, i also saw it on your gif when the train is moving around a corner.
That's why i suggested using an art.ini trailer.

art.ini
[TRNSMOKE]
Rate=900
End=5 ;much shorter than your current particlesystem duration
TrailerAnim=TRNCLOUD ;the single smoke cloud
TrailerSeperation=1 ;almost as fast as your particlesystem is spawning the clouds

rules.ini
[SmokeDumy]
Damage=0
ROF=1 ;i think 0 isn't faster than 1
Range=999
Speed=100
Projectile=Invisible
Warhead=DummyTargetWH
Anim=TRNSMOKE

With this,
-the ROF is faster than the TRNSMOKE duration. This way you get even multiple muzzle flash dummies running at the same time, thus a denser smoke.
-it's running constantly and also updating the spawn location much more frequently

Mig Eater wrote:
A Bridge crossing from a new map I'm currently working on.

very nice bridge art. I like how it fits to your concrete cliffs.
Only the water could be a tad better. It looks rather undetailed/unrealistic compared to your other assets. It's too bright and the texture also looks more like an opaque blue carpet than water

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As tempting trailer tricks are, trailer logic is prone to lag due to creating multiple instances of same anim very often and immense overlap processes begin slow down game demanding the relevant anim used for trailer needing to be fairly short framed.

BTW, Declaring Rate=900 is redundant practice as game defaults to it unless said otherwise.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tried attaching the particle to a trailer & it spawned really smoothly with no gaps & no noticeable lag. The only problem is that when the train is moving the the smoke spawns from the middle of the train rather then the front. This is because its coming from the trailer which is "trailing" behind the firing point etc. I could make the train slower & move the FLH forward a bit to help alleviate the problem.

The "bridge" is actually a water variant of an urban cliff tunnel, the set also includes grass, pave, road & train versions. The water is one of the main reasons for changing to a new pal, the current one has a very few shades of blue, limiting the types/style of water I can make.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've added a loop of track to the new map (the one with the bridge) that goes around the edge of the whole map. In some parts it goes outside of the visible area, I'm having difficulties getting the train to consistently come back from off screen tho. I've tried various amounts & positions of waypoints without success. Any tips or suggestions?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are a few things to take care of
a) don't place waypoints outside the map. The train tries to move there and then vanishes like other map leaving units, even if the following waypoints in the script are inside the map again
A track course with only 2 train stations needs only 2 waypoints. In most cases it is not necessary to add more waypoints than you have train stations.
So keep the number of waypoints low.

b) if the next waypoint is on an island (surrounded by cliffs or water) with the track leading there outside the visible map (no land access in the visible part of the map), the train needs MovementZone=Fly
MovementZone=Fly is highly recommended as the default setting for trains. Gave me the least problems with pathfinding.

c) the tracks should be 2 or more cells away from the outer red map border. Maps should by default have 5 or more cells between the inner blue border and the outer red border, to avoid other problems like aircraft getting stuck. So there should be enough space for tracks too.

d) trains ignore most objects and simple crush through them, though TerrainTypes like trees placed on the track make a train stop at the last reachable waypoint.

Many infantry that got stuck moving (blocked path) on the tracks can make even a running train stop or get wagons disconnected. Quite an ugly bug which gives DTA a lot of disconnected trains in long matches.

Last edited by Lin Kuei Ominae on Mon May 23, 2016 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thx, using MovementZone=Fly fix it.

Edit: Now that the locomotive is working I added 6 passenger cars which work fine except that they disappear when they go off the map, only the locomotive & one car returns >.>

Edit2: There seams to be a limit of 7 cars you can link together too?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not that i noticed
for tests i also created much, much longer trains (though i don't remember if i also let them move outside the map)

Make sure to give your wagons MovementZone=Fly as well.
Not that these get stuck outside the map due to their different pathfinding, where they can't find the train anymore.

Public SHPs

Tools

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The 7 car limit was because the end of the train was near to the second (end of loop) waypoint, moving the waypoint further away made all the cars move together.

I Added an extra bit of tack that comes back into the map in the middle of the section where the cars would disappear & it fixed the problem.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I've had enough of trains for awhile...

So lets return to that dick shadow #Tongue As some guessed it was the Eiffel Tower, which is the centrepiece to a new map of Paris that I'm working on. It's made to the same scale as the units/infantry, resulting in a massive 30x30 structure with a hight of roughly a third of the map!

BTW this is very much a WIP, I used a freely available 3D model to see if it was possible to implement. I plan to use the model as a base & add more details & retexture it for the final version.

eiffel01.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.62 MB
 Viewed:  9786 Time(s)

eiffel01.png

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, if you ever wanted units to feel small.... this is the way!

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That... that... That's a very big building. O.O

Is it occupiable?  Very Happy

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow, that is really big  Surprised

I wonder if the higher levels can be made passable. e.g. a special dummy bridge overlay with a height of 30

Do you get trouble when scrolling upwards and only view the top part of the building? IIRC the game only shows/renders objects, whose center point is within something about 1.5*screen space. So for example on a 800x600 screen, any object outside a frame of 1200x900 (centered around the screen) would be not rendered.

P.S.: That Eiffel bolt must pack quite a punch. Twisted Evil

Public SHPs

Tools

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not occupiable, damageable, or intractable in anyway.

I fixed the scrolling/rendering issues by cutting it up into multiple buildings, I also used an alpha image to fix the rendering limit for the shadow.

Edit: I've posted a full image of the tower in the D-day forum.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Occupyheight=1000000000000

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In other news; I finished making the new terrain pal & used TMPShop to batch convert the files using the old pal to the new, the results were unfortunately pretty fugly. So I'll need to redo all 7,000 tiles in photoshop to keep the graphical quality at the same level I have now.

With this new pal tho I'll be able to create a larger variety of terrain, including the addition of desert and snow terrain within the temperate theatre! I look forward to making alpine maps with green valleys & snow topped mountains Smile

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remember the flags I made a few months ago? I'm currently redoing & greatly expanding the collection, with the plan to release them to the public once I'm finished.

Here is a list of the ones I have done so far (Edit, updated with ones I also planed to do), if there are any other flags that you are interested in post here and I'll add them to the to do list.

United Nations
America
Confederate
Canada (Red Ensign)
Canada
Mexico
Cuba
Panama
Chile
Argentina
Brazil

European Union
Britain
France
Netherlands
Belgium
Switzerland
German Empire (WW1)
German Empire (War Flag)
Germany (Nazi)
Germany (Nazi Naval Ensign)
Germany
East Germany
Austria
Kingdom of Italy
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Czechoslovakia
Slovakia
Poland
Poland (Crest)
Hungary
Romania
Bulgaria
Greece
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Denmark
Latvia
Lithuania
Ukraine
Soviet Union
Russia  

Japan
Japan (Naval Ensign)
Republic of China/Taiwan
Peoples Republic of China
Hong Kong
South Korea
North Korea
Philippines
Singapore
Vietnam
India
Pakistan
Australia
New Zealand

Iraq
Iran
Syria
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Israel
Palestine/Sudan/Jordan
Libya
Marocco
Algeria

GDI (TD)
Nod (TD)
Allied (RA1)
Soviet (RA1)
Allied (RA2)
Soviet (RA2)
Yuri
America (C&C Generals)
China (C&C Generals)
Global Liberation Army (C&C Generals)
Chequered Race
Rainbow (LGBT)
Jolly Roger (Pirate)
Remap House Colour
White Surrender

Last edited by Mig Eater on Mon May 30, 2016 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What about Egypt? The second or third strongest country in middle east.
It has more soldiers, tanks , air crafts than any other country in middle east. But it doesn't have nuclear warheads and have only 4 submarines.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LGBT is a very random choice. Transgender flag would be nice too. :V

Strange, but nice.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This thread is hilarious.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bulgaria?

Neutral

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Speeder: Will do Smile

@temp: Sure, no need for the propaganda...

@Volgin: I'm still in a colourful mood after making pink, yellow & red tanks for D-day #Tongue Besides I have Nazi swastikas so it's good to have something at the other end of the social spectrum.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surely there should be India / British Raj as well for their contribution. British Burma too perhaps. Maybe Panama for a Panama Canal map. I think Brazil sent soldiers to fight in Europe as well.

You could just do every country. #Tongue

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not every country has a military force. (e.g. Liechtenstein) Wink

Public SHPs

Tools

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Iraq ,Iran ,Israel /Palestine, Libya ? only these

Dont forget turkey,Algeria, Jordan, Syria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait Very Happy

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I updated the list to include the ones I plan to make as well as the ones already finished. That should help reduce the suggestions.

I'm not going to make a flag for every country, that would take forever >.> The ones I have chosen are relevant to my projects or I see as being useful for other mods, so please make any suggestions with the same thoughts in mind.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jordan and Syria then ? they had there fare share if post WW2 conflicts. dunno about turkey and Algeria

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Syria & Jordan are already in the list. Turkey & Algeria where important during WW2.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you going to have future plans on extending the military all the way to mid 70's ? if so my country did participate into post WW2 wars as a minor Rear Echelon Voluntary defence force as far as I remember on both the Egyptian and Syrian fronts but that only happened after late 60's early 70's.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have no plans to extend D-day in to the 1970s & even if I did any new sides require a diverse selection of units from the 1930 & onwards in order to be feasible.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is a rough WIP of a new factory for the Czechoslovakian side, inspired by the Skoda factory at Plzen. Lot of detailing still to add & the textures are random ones I had at hand, I will make new custom ones from scratch for the final version.

I've also made new parachute anims for both infantry & vehicles. Along with this while colour I also have brown, green & camouflage variants. As well as D-day these parachutes will also be featured in Allied General's AGSA mod.

zgweap.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.46 KB
 Viewed:  9195 Time(s)

zgweap.png

para.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.61 KB
 Viewed:  9195 Time(s)

para.png

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet parachutes, do they wobble like the WW one?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes & flatten when on the ground.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How did you do that? One long well-timed anim or something else?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wonder if other modders can ask the parachute? Mainly because of this:

The Full Remap Parachutes of the Soviets of the Intro.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Miggy's Workbench Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
I've made a new type of terrain tile that can self LAT to any other terrain!

For those that dont know LAT tiles are used to connect the basic grass tiles to the four other types of terrain (rough grass, dark grass, sand & pavement, etc). The game/FA2 will automatically place the LAT tiles between the different types of terrain creating a smooth transition. Any new terrain and LAT tiles you add tho will have to be manually placed, which can take an agonisingly long time. This new tile design does away with the standard LAT system tho & replaces it with an incredibly simple design that I'm sure many have thought about in the past, but AFAIK I'm the first to implement.

So what did I do? Well instead of using the standard diamond/square tile shape I made some tiles like this:  

Which when put ingame:

While not as smooth looking as the standard LAT system it can be used to make multiple easy to use variants in minutes. I will be using this in D-day to make light & dark variants of the main grass, mud, sand & pavement terrain, maybe more.

If anyone is interested in making similar tiles for their mod? I'll write a tutorial with samples tiles.

While I wouldn't use this to replace most LAT systems, it'd definitely be useful for certain specific ones (take a tile texture that looks like bricks for example).
I tutorial for this would certainly be helpful; I especially wonder how you manage to add graphics outside of the cell in the first place, considering that both TMP Editor and TMP Builder don't allow this for as far as I know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
How did you do that

I manually animated it, it's not that complex a shape so it wasn't very difficult.  

Quote:
I wonder if other modders can ask the parachute

Sorry but I made them for D-day & AGSA.

Quote:
I tutorial for this would certainly be helpful

I'm reluctant to make a tutorial as it seams I would first need to cover the basics of terrain editing before I can explain that new LAT tile & I dont have the time & energy to do so at the moment. For people who are experienced with terrain editing tho I posted the Z-data I used on the first page, with that you can recreate the new LAT tile.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make the tutorial, and just add a disclaimer about the terrain editing stuff Smile

Yar-Yulme
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Remember the flags I made a few months ago? I'm currently redoing & greatly expanding the collection, with the plan to release them to the public once I'm finished.

Here is a list of the ones I have done so far (Edit, updated with ones I also planed to do), if there are any other flags that you are interested in post here and I'll add them to the to do list.
Can you make Soviet Republics flags?

And also first USSR navy flag, I just like this design.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have rendered most of the flags but the several days it took wore me out & I lost the will to convert them to shp. I will finish them in the near future tho but I wont add any more to the list.

Meanwhile in the D-day forum there is currently a discussion about civilian vehicles. This spurred me to make a voxel of a Bugatti Type 41 Royale, the largest & most luxurious car of the pre war era.

royale_3d.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  674.87 KB
 Viewed:  8619 Time(s)

royale_3d.gif

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs

Tools

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
For people who are experienced with terrain editing tho I posted the Z-data I used on the first page, with that you can recreate the new LAT tile.

Mig Eater wrote:

Left is the main tile, every tile that will interact with these new LATs needs to use this Z-data, Right is the extra image.

So in other words, I need to edit all tiles which could possibly be placed next to the "LAT"?
Also, I was assuming that you found a way to somehow make the normal image go beyond the bounds of a cell, but I guess I was wrong. You're actually just using the extra image to achieve this?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The normal image is by default bound to the cell size due to the tmp file format, providing only enough bytes for the tile, not more (e.g. 60x30 /2 = 900 Byte for a RA2 tile, 48x24 /2 = 576 Byte for a TS tile).
Any additional graphics/pixel outside the tile need to go into the extra graphics.

Public SHPs

Tools

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah Commander wrote:

So in other words, I need to edit all tiles which could possibly be placed next to the "LAT"?

Yes, the standard cell Z-data is to high & will render on top of the extra image of near by cells.

Bittah Commander wrote:

You're actually just using the extra image to achieve this?

Yes its just an extra image, the two edited Z-data is the trick to making it work.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel of the first fighter plane to be built by Germany after WW2. It only reached prototype phase tho, the Luftwaffe instead chose to buy american aircraft. There will be more information about this plane & a few others in the next D-day news post.

vj101_3d.gif
 Description:
EWR VJ 101 C X-2
 Filesize:  556.92 KB
 Viewed:  8453 Time(s)

vj101_3d.gif

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I made a new version of the German Me-262 jet fighter for D-day, which I'll post along with some of its friends in the near future. I thought I'd post  before and after pics here tho as its a good example of my current level and that of 10 years ago. There are lots of other old voxels in D-day that could also do with a remake but I could easily spend a few years just updating them. I plan to slowly redo the ones the most in need & also some of the more iconic units at a low priority tho.

Current

New version

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beautiful job as always, Mig. Smile

However, doesn't a VPL change for brighter colors suffice?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The VPL can only change the colours ingame, it cant fix missing &/or inaccurate detailing on a voxel #Tongue

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
The VPL can only change the colours ingame, it cant fix missing &/or inaccurate detailing on a voxel #Tongue

Actually, you're right, I wasn't paying attention to those fixed, smooth normals. #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [215 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon