Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Introducing Black Alert
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [58 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
Where exactly did you get that Megalon from? Because it's bad enough the name is ripped.

1- It is called Megalodon

2- I amn't gifted with 3D making enough to make a Whole Set of buildings, it may take me months to finish and with Poor Quality

Damfoos wrote:

Lol, the whole set of units is from Reign of Steel mod, wow, such creativity, much effort

2- I amn't gifted with 3D making enough to make a Whole Set of buildings, it may take me months to finish and with Poor Quality

But
deathreaperz wrote:
Much attention Surprised

Seriously, zlix, are you mirroring?

I thought that you must be the one who shuts up because, unlike you ROS assets are public with proper credits WHILE FUTURE CRISIS DON'T , which means that you are a ripper and ripped a whole set of faction from future crisis.

I amn't expecting you to reply as you are a pussy and you can't give me a proper excuse to rip future crisis.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm so glad we can have a proper discussion like normal people. sarcasm

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
I'm so glad we can have a proper discussion like normal people. sarcasm

I'm so glad some people have a mind here. sarcasm

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renaming Megalodon to Megalone or Sharknado would be good for his mod. @deathreaperz Why did zlixine let it with megalodon name?

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Renaming Megalodon to Megalone or Sharknado would be good for his mod. @deathreaperz Why did zlixine let it with megalodon name?

Shut The ztype UP.

Last edited by temp on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Such drama from so few braincells.

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think everyone in here needs to chill out, its an achievement making even a small mod. but i must say that we all have our own "black alert" in our private mod stash, we just have the sense to leave it there, the virustank unit is a derivative of the the deviator, which i plan to use in all my yuri sides, the megadon thingy pops up everywhere these days because holy master's assets are just that freaking sexy. ive even made a private judgement day terminator 2 style private mod with holy masters hidden assets that were in reign of steels  mix folder. ultimately if you want to be taken seriously on here without being ridiculed then start making your own content, which is no small feat. or if you are going to release a public asset mods then do it on MODDB. because the standard on this forum is much higher than it was 5 years ago.

edited because i didnt see the second page; you complain it takes months to learn 3d  art, but it should take years developing a mod with custom content.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even More Yurified Coloning Vats Wink

Thats why i needed cannis version.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon