Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Mercenary Factions & Unit Showcases (PP News #2)
Moderators: Starkku
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject:  Mercenary Factions & Unit Showcases (PP News #2)
Subject description: Unit showcase videos and website updates including mercenary faction info.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

People who follow Project Phantom at Facebook, Twitter or ModDB might have already noticed recently uploaded unit showcase videos on hero infantry and experimental (stolen technology) units.

Hero Spotlight Part 1

Experimental Weapons Test Part 1

Project Phantom website has also had an update in form of a page detailing the two, so-called mercenary factions in the mod - Fist of Titans and Crimson Crown.

Read the full newspost at projectphantom.net

Follow Project Phantom:

Last edited by Starkku on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Mod, It will be my most favorite one after the release of mental omega 3.3.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL, theirs a lot of inspiration from Robot Storm...

That, I think is a conyard, looks kind of like the conyard I did for Robot Storm... But then again I think Apollo gave me concept art to go off of...

Are you sure your not gamemate?

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
LOL, theirs a lot of inspiration from Robot Storm...

That, I think is a conyard, looks kind of like the conyard I did for Robot Storm... But then again I think Apollo gave me concept art to go off of...

Are you sure your not gamemate?

Yeah it is inspired.
2nd...  Rolling Eyes

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is great to see the good ol  FoT and CC. I forgot their old name. And oh! If I remember correctly, Hyperion was once an Allied property and Avalanche was once Mindbreaker Wave Projector. This mod is so inspiring.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya it could be fun to play if its ever released... That is the problem with most mods.... they just never get finished or released...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon