:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Featured Projects » Twisted Insurrection
Twisted Insurrection Version 0.6
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject:   Twisted Insurrection Version 0.6
Subject description: Download links and gamepaly trailer

Download Twisted Insurrection Version 0.6 Here

Twisted Insurrection [Version 0.6]
Twisted Insurrection OST [Vol. 6]
Twisted Insurrection: Gallery

Tiberian Sun Client (Includes UMP)

dacoolmike
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to request to make the campaign missions a lot easier than before because the missions are bit too frustrating than fun especially in the globetech GDI missions in which the Globetech units are insanely hard even in easy mode so I suggest changing the missions and making it a little easier for player who can't keep up or who are not that good in strategy. All you guys did was change normal label of the campaign to easy which makes no difference at all. Thank you.

knife23
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Globotech mission 1 needs to be made easier.

going to rescue civilians is nice, but then they tag along with you and get killed when you engage other enemy forces, which makes it hard to complete the mission when you need to get them to the evac point.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a bit of microing you can get them to follow a single unit back to your base but you'll have to leave the unit in there too, that's what I did with my injured soldiers.

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

knife23
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one other thing, does anyone feel that the Nod ghost isn't particularly useful?

redfox34
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the new release!  TI just gets better with time  Smile

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the release folks. Smile

PussyPus
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The uplink center uses an old SHP, including the repair bay of the GDI, and some other buildings like a 2nd research tower of globotech.

Damfoos
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you think the team doesn't know about it?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
The uplink center uses an old SHP, including the repair bay of the GDI, and some other buildings like a 2nd research tower of globotech.

Feel free to create all the new buildings for TI with your amazing skills.
Expecting a new image next week, though i guess you could do it in 2 hours too.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant unit, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
TMP Shop
C&C Executable Modifier

Damfoos
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out, he's not only an artists, but also an experienced mapmaker(s) Very Happy

PussyPus wrote:
<...> I just replaced the 1st enhanced nod mission with a mission map i have made, Don't ask are you an expert at mission maps? Yes.. I have made 4 maps now. <...>

himzo
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know if this is the place to talk about the game, but here goes.
Long time C&C player here and die hard GDI commander. I would like to begin with saying that this mod is the biggest thing in command and conquer in my opinion. I love everything about the game; the story (GDI fighting tooth and nail to survive), the music, the gameplay itself, the level designs, and more are just awesome. I have told as many people as I could about this game. I have, however, found some issues with the game. Mind you, I am miles away from actually being upset, I simply only wish to help point out anything that can be improved for the sake of game quality. My biggest concern belies in the second to last Nod level of Twisted Insurrection. I have beaten virtually every level on Twisted (now Hard) difficulty except for the last two Nod levels and the scrapped Reaper Raid level. During version 4. something (can't remember the exact version), I would get to where my forces and the New Brotherhood are teaming up on GDI. Then the level crashes, again and again. My laptop broke soon after, not because of the game but other reasons. Six months pass, I patch the game to version 0.6.5, and the same level now crashes early in game. I opened up the map editor to find issues with the level, clicked save as, and the editor gives me a prompt saying that the map has at least one waypoint with an ID greater than 99. If this is the issue or not I do not know but felt like pointing out.
Second, during skirmish, ever since my last patch, the Hard AI at tech level 1 builds a powerplant, refinery or two, barracks/hand of nod, then no infantry and just sits there and loses the game.
Grabbing a veterancy crate during skirmish: if a building is nearby that you control, it gains veterancy. This does not bother me, but I wonder if it was intended by the TI team or not.
The new skirmish menu no longer lets you choose a starting location, but at the same time does not seem to randomize your location. This one actually does bother me, but it is not a big problem.
Finally, on Nod challenge 3, I found that the units available to me made this level almost impossible since Nod early game units are good at meat grinding but bad when surrounded, until I found a level breaking exploit: sell the flame turrets, then build walls at the entrances, then dump your money on hornets and win. The ai makes no attempt to storm your base unless you sell a wall segment: then put your army there where they gang destroy your enemies. Have a wall segment ready to deploy, then fill the gap. Your units will proceed to annihilate tiberium life and at the same time your enemies are grouped up. However, if you destroyed one of the suicide ones, they would all flip out and lag the game really hard as they go against your wall but not attack. The game obviously stops lagging after that...
Either way, you guys are awesome. Please understand I have no negative thought with this post, I just want to help. I am completely grateful for this free to play game, 10/10 game. You guys rock.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

himzo wrote:
The new skirmish menu no longer lets you choose a starting location

It does. Just click on a starting location on the map preview.

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

himzo wrote:

Grabbing a veterancy crate during skirmish: if a building is nearby that you control, it gains veterancy. This does not bother me, but I wonder if it was intended by the TI team or not.

Has always been the case and I think that veterancy is hardocded (as to say, even if you disable it, it levels with the crate).
Buildings gaining veterancy is pretty normal - after all, deployed units are counted as buildings as well Wink You could enable veterancy for other structures, theoretically, like an Obelisk^^

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Vulture
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
PussyPus wrote:

Feel free to create all the new buildings for TI with your amazing skills.
Expecting a new image next week, though i guess you could do it in 2 hours too.

Two hours is a bit short. I guess so, though, if you want to eschew detailing more than iI did. However, I think it's possible to make a small, single-tile building in a weekend, including its damaged counterpart.

Jessica's Jewelry I.png
 Description:
A small building, roughly ten by twelve meters in size, and it took me only four hours to make.
 Filesize:  308.95 KB
 Viewed:  658 Time(s)

Jessica's Jewelry I.png

Klondike Kate Saloon II.png
 Description:
While smaller than the Jewelry at twelve by nine meters (though the platform the building is placed on is thirteen by thirteen), it took me about twelve hours to design and make this.
 Filesize:  50.96 KB

Klondike Kate Saloon II.png

Klondike Kate Saloon.png
 Description:
Note the empty interior, outside of the fireplace, since the allocated chimney is visible from the top. For ingame purposes, however, the interior would be entirely irrelevant.
 Filesize:  85.18 KB

Klondike Kate Saloon.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Featured Projects » Twisted Insurrection
Jump to: