Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Soviet Construction Yard with Radar attachment
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
unknown_men
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 am    Post subject:  Soviet Construction Yard with Radar attachment
Subject description: Soviet Construction Yard with Radar attachment
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet Construction Yard with Radar attachment, Radar form Tiberian Sun.

Feel free to comment!

review.jpg
 Description:
Sample
 Filesize:  112.95 KB
 Viewed:  9034 Time(s)

review.jpg

nacnst2.rar
 Description:
File

Download
 Filename:  nacnst2.rar
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Downloaded:  625 Time(s)

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cute. Little and cute. Smile

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not bad.

You should have made it as an upgrade, so it works a bit like the starcraft command center comsat station.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What? You want it to call down money crates?  Laughing  (joke)

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Artraiden
Medic

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What the full art code of this? I can't code radar animation properly,then idle animation played the radar animation slows down forming two radars with different rate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

full art code are default NACNST, only change a bit with value in ini downloaded file.

BoltMagie
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Greetings, i have an similiar issue as @Artraiden already has given, where my idle animation would break and move behind my Conyard, where it would spin faster then the first 2 frames would give me, and anytime you deploy your MCV it uses the 2 frames again, where it would work properly, and whenever you build something it would repeat the same thing Since im a total noob in coding, how would you fix this issue?

McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah so the problem here is caused by the way that he made the production anim, which plays when the conyard builds something. the
issue is that the radar anim is present as a normal active anim, but it is also present in the production anim, which means that when you
build something, there will be two radar anims.
in other words, the production anim frames look like this:

when they should look like this:

so that when any frame of the the active anim is layered on top, it looks like:

BoltMagie
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

McPwny wrote:
yeah so the problem here is caused by the way that he made the production anim, which plays when the conyard builds something. the
issue is that the radar anim is present as a normal active anim, but it is also present in the production anim, which means that when you
build something, there will be two radar anims.
in other words, the production anim frames look like this:

when they should look like this:

so that when any frame of the the active anim is layered on top, it looks like:

Seems like it cannot be fixed via text files then rip

McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah. it would only take about 10 minutes in image editing to correct the anim tho

BoltMagie
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hopefully it could be happening at some point, it is a really cool idea to the MCV model that i use who already has an radar attachment on the vehicle, it would be a great tweak.

McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why not just fix it, if the .shp has utility to you?

BoltMagie
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no clue how, i am inexperienced in this, i usually just copy paste things set in txt files and thats about all my skill.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a perfect project to learn some basic graphics editing skills, as you just need to delete a part.

You can open the file with SHP Builder and then use the eraser tool to remove the radar on the production anim. If you have any questions or problems with the editor you can ask for further help here.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
BoltMagie
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After doing that, now my issue is the first radar spinning is behind the conyard, and not on the spot where it is supposed to be.

McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try adjusting the z adjust value for the animation on the building entry to be a lower value which
to make it render more 'above' other objects. try also upping the ysort value if it renders infront of
the building but behind units behind the building

wow4ik81
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this version works

nacnst2 radar.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  679.75 KB
 Viewed:  917 Time(s)

nacnst2 radar.gif

nacnst2 radar.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  nacnst2 radar.rar
 Filesize:  1.4 MB
 Downloaded:  48 Time(s)

Last edited by wow4ik81 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

BoltMagie
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow4ik81 wrote:
Here is my version for you

yeah no this looks way better then what i would have gotten, thanks alot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!