Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[TI] Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:33 am    Post subject:  [TI] Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
Subject description: A message to both the staff and fans alike
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everybody. I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll just get right to the point: I wish everybody a very happy Christmas, happy Holidays and soon to be a very happy new year!

On a personal level, this is an extremely busy time for me in terms of work and both my social aspects, so I can not be as active as I'd like to be in terms of modding or community management. Unfortunately this is beyond my control. Reality and work will sadly always take it's priority over my hobbies, as much as it pains me to admit it, but my team and I will always be putting the extra 101% of effort into TI where we can! You'll just have to excuse us all over the holidays. Wink

It's been a brilliant year for Twisted Insurrection, we've reached a goal of getting an honourable mention in this years "Mod of the Year" competition, and while it's not necessarily a top 10 victory, we don't care! It's a huge achievement, and we are damn proud of it! Thank you for everybody that took the time to vote for us! When you take into account that Mod of the Year includes every mod ever made, we are extremely happy with this! Up there with our friends Rise of the Reds and Mental Omega! Thanks to both Hunter and Speeder for your continuous support too! Smile

In any case, this message is more or less to thank my team and our fans for the endless support over the years. I love you all! Thank you so much! You've really made me feel like this has all been worth the effort, and I love you all for it. Please never cease the endless support you all provide, again, to both the team and the fans. You're keeping my fire burning, and I owe everything to you for that much!

Happy Holidays and have a very happy new year!
[Twisted Insurrection Will Never Die!]

And on one final note.

I give you...

...our track of the year...

..Mr. Frank Klepacki's Space Echo!

Thanks again everybody. I love you all!

Also, a massive thank you to AlexB, a man that has kept my motivation going for a very long time behind the scenes! You're truly a brilliant person. I wish you all the best, my friend. Let me buy you a pizza and a beer some time soon, please. Wink

Last edited by Aro on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got a bit emotional writing this. I'm just really happy with the overall outcome of everything so far and that my childhood hero, Frank, has taken his time to contribute to our project, has made me tear up a little bit. Thank you for your endless support, PPM. I adore you all. Smile

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Merry belated Christmas and happy new year to you too, you magnificent bastard! Razz Thanks for keeping TI up for all these years, and the years to come! This is by far the most enjoyable team project I've ever been in Smile (if only I'd get paid for it)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For the sentimental Wuj...

wujmasters.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  872.94 KB
 Viewed:  11931 Time(s)

wujmasters.png

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Merry Christmas, TI team!
this mod is the sole strongest force keeping TS modding alive, even after a gajillion of older promising mods have come and gone (or just gone stale. cough... TO.. cough)

Wish you the best!!

PS I'm still coming to visit, earliest opportunity I get

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

swirekster
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trolling with Aro at the start of 2017...

now the whole year is gonna be like that <:3

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And Happy New Year Year everybody! All thr best to my Team and the TI fans. Smile

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Twisted Insurrection is the Mental Omega of Tiberian Sun Firestorm mods.

YOUR MAPS ARE AWESOME! EXPLORING EVERY BIT OF THE SHROUD NEVER FELT BETTER!

GOOD ztyping JOB, BRO! LETS GET HAMMERED ONE OF THESE DAYS!

#All_Coholic

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Vulture
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy New Year everybody!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon