Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
A New Year, a new dawn?
Moderators: freedom fighter
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject:  A New Year, a new dawn?
Subject description: First mod status update for 2017
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy 2017 guys! Sure the previous year is full of shit with ISIS, Trump, Brexit, beloved personalities dead, or in my particular case, a piece of shit boss. But while all of these were happening The Forgotten were busy arming up for war with CABAL and Scrin, a conflict that would ultimately decide the fate of humanity's continued existence.

Honestly there isn't much progress but recently I've been busy shaping up The Forgotten's structures, something which I've overlooked. Kudos to Holy_Master and his Reign of Steel mod for the structure graphics.

I've also completed their Tier 1 defense structures (except for two subfaction exclusive ones). Seen here are:

Barbed Walls

Machine Gun Nest

Flak Cannon

Anti-Tank Gun

They're still somewhat WIPs though so they're subject to change in the future.

Welp, that's it for now. Stay tuned for more updates and have a Happy New Year. Even if it already looks like its gonna suck...

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice work there! Very Happy

SideQuests
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, how do you do your screenshots show casing units facing different directions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon