Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Recrutied SHP and VXL artists who can creat TS like Graphics
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Joey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject:  Recrutied SHP and VXL artists who can creat TS like Graphics Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im lead a team into a good Mod, very nice storyline, we got everyhting we need except the artists....that is why I have come here to ask. We will being the YR engine, using TS style buildings and units. We will either be keeping TS size, or going to YR size. Please contact me with AIM or MSN Messanger. yjoey7 for AIM and smagee2001@msn.com for MSN Messanger, please to not email either.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can't you reveal more details about your mod?

Dont take me wrnog, but good mod and very nice storyline doesnt mean much when we dont know it O.o.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Joey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eh...fine Ill give enough to wet the thirsty ones...

Emerald Studios presents
Tiberian Fate.
Following RA1>TD>TS>Nod's Victory storyline, something no Mod ever followed that I know of. I promise full missions, good story lines, maby some cut scenes, MP compadabilitys...The setting? GDI is on the run, very few places left on earth that none mutated humans can survive on. Nod is rapidly using Tiberium / Cyborg technology, AKA: Technology of peace...The earth, everywere, but extremes, is completely tib. The air is thick with tiberium gas, the water is liquid tib, the ground largly mutated...and new lifeforms everywere.

GDI is trying to find their technological achievments lost to Nod...as GDI, you are the Absolute supreme commander of GDI, running all operations out of Antartica...because Nod shot down the space stations GDI had set up *remember TS Nod missions*. This TC takes place ten to 15 years after Kain transformed most the earth. Some older tech will be returning for the GDI and Nod forces to use. I assure you we will be going to the absolute best quality we can achieve. Very Happy Happy? Or need more? I can give more...just dont wanna give it away man Crying or Very sad though I would love to

EDIT: DUH! I just realized I know medalmonkey as a friend X.X; Very Happy eheh....well, I still ahve Shp open tho, but I might ask him later...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll help, although i'm working for ppm: fd but i can still help u.

Joey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. We are in no rush, I want quality of quantity and speed, yah kno. Ill get back to you once I finish reworking some of the unit lists on what we need to have done. If your overwhelmingly busy, or have something else to do at the time, dont worry bout TF, we are gonna stroll along until we can get a host, then we will start working a bit faster.

Joey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I got TerroR working on some buildings now...and Im learning SHP builder slowly....if anyone else wants to help feel free to do so.

Got the first building ingame...needs lots of work....

Still need someone who is realy good iwth VXLs, I know TerroR an model them, but I dont want all the weight on his shoulders Cool

pyramiddefenceingametest13.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  178.6 KB
 Viewed:  2185 Time(s)

pyramiddefenceingametest13.jpg

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Confused Nod victory huh?.....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good temple Smile.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon