Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:19 am
All times are UTC + 0
Some LeiZi's design.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
linshikuangren
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject:  Some LeiZi's design.
Subject description: Watch and discussion. Don't fight.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Translation software.
How to solve the language barrier.
------------------------------------------
Access to foreign websites is slow.
Very difficult.

Mod is just a fun.
Can not feed the author.
Very tired.
Communication is the best.

Communicate with authors.
Do not know how to contact the author.
No problem, can communicate.
No problem, annotated author.
No problem, can delete.

If uou don't like it, Can choose to leave.
Curse why so confidently.
Serious harassment.
How the players are rational.
He can represent the court.
He can represent the author.
Just to make him famous.
Who is the author does not know.
It's impossible to find all the authors.
He Say someone is SB.
Scold every day. Especially festivals.
To promote to the world.
Say you must do like this.
Not do like this?say "La Ji" "Gun" "Cao Ni Ma".say "go die"

1.jpg
 Description:
Some LeiZi's design.
 Filesize:  138.41 KB
 Viewed:  4256 Time(s)

1.jpg

Create in LeiZi.jpg
 Description:
Some LeiZi's design.
 Filesize:  995.43 KB
 Viewed:  4256 Time(s)

Create in LeiZi.jpg

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

None of your post makes any sense and that translation software is as bad as google's.

Interesting art dump.

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Buildings looks good.

linshikuangren
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
None of your post makes any sense and that translation software is as bad as google's.

Interesting art dump.

You don't understand.
The author's name is LeiZi.
The author was scolded by Some people.
Someone wants crowd him out.
I posted the picture is to tell people.
The author can do it himself.
Not need help.
Not need hurling insults and threats.
Stay on desigated trail.
Do not harass LeiZi.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting designs! What is that concept on bottom-right?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
linshikuangren
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Interesting designs! What is that concept on bottom-right?

Alien, survival and future wars.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am the "bully" our mister Leizi is trying to accuse by using "he" all the time with his broken translation machine.
Since I still have some kind of good reputation in the community I guess, extra explanation is not quite needed. What kind of ripper I will fight against? I think you all know.

If anyone wants details I can willingly show.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We really don't need more drama.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We don't?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
We don't?

No, you're right, carry on.

linshikuangren
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Talk to the author, not the middleman.
Middlemen have problems.
Intermediaries to obstruct communication.
The apology letter didn't reach the author .
Kenosis  doesn't have a good reputation in china.
He just wanted to curse.
Did not make a great contribution.

The copyright issue is very complicated.
Not so simple.

linshikuangren
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
I am the "bully" our mister Leizi is trying to accuse by using "he" all the time with his broken translation machine.
Since I still have some kind of good reputation in the community I guess, extra explanation is not quite needed. What kind of ripper I will fight against? I think you all know.

If anyone wants details I can willingly show.

From 2010 to the present.
Curse every day.
Where there's time to make a contribution.
Curse is achievement?
You curse me also have 300M.
Look at the evidence is two-way.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From what I can see from the posts here... its the typical Chinese Modder Drama hating on Kenosis since he's Anti-Mod Ripping?

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

leizi is a well known ripper in chinese community, confirmed ripping of reloaded (Mostly) , multiple Mo assets(most of which are open now but I remember centurion is not), even included all mo2 maps in his ripping feast mod release. The victim list is long and I dont quite remember.

Being a mo ripper, mister Leizi is also a mo hater. How curious a man can combine such characteristics within himself.

you can see screenshots here.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3282091825
Besides ripping mister Leizi has many famous/infamous quotes. That can be translated for another even more funnier drama if you wish to see dat freak show. He acts like a typical troll but he NEVER intended, thats the funny point.

Mister leizi is believed to be mentally challenged. One typical story is that he believes vehicle type can be only registed to 170 because HIS 170th unit causes IE. As normal people with the ability of thinking we all pointed out that its only because of his lame ini coding, but he cant understand such simple fact. Also he believes thay whatever his primal mind makes up is true. I fought against him so "Kenosis has a bad reputation because he fights". I asked western community members about the sources he ripped so "These are fake foreigners and kenosis must registed these ids" and "Kenosis made no contributions but only persecuted other modders"

So in this way he justifies ripping: I indicated the source I rip, I ripped but not made profit, why are you still coming after me? He "Apologized" and back to china instantly claimed that he received authorization of "Transplanting" Reloaded.

He tries to make himself look like some big asset maker but whatever he shows is at least 3 years old. Making me wonder if he really has the ability of creating anything, comparing to Trans_C's speed. He spoke of future war, but few of the things on the picture he posted ever appear in his own mod, what he did is a total copy of ROS Consortium side. ROS is all open but such lack of creativity is even amusing.  More sarcastic is that he shouts "I dont want to use my own assets because I dont want them to be ripped" all the time, being a ripper himself—— in his pathetic mod only 2 assets are his own work.

You can ask all chinese modders of leizi's reputation. The answer wont be suprising.

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  158.42 KB
 Viewed:  3893 Time(s)

image.jpeg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
linshikuangren
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is written by kenosis.
Why didn't he send it.
Find three people.
Let them send.
Prohibit others from making objections.
Delete the Opinions.
He only selects partial statements.
Other people don't know the antecedents and consequences.

You can ask the author of FK3D.
You can ask anyone who's been scolded.

There are hundreds of such posts.  
Hundreds of people have problems?
Kenosis has been breaking the law.

If foreigners understand chinese.
Will not be blinded by him.

kenosis is ripper also.
Touch the mod, the author is him.
He can also delete the people he doesn't like.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Article written by kenosis
Not matter who posts it
Im not from a barbarian tribe
where battle should be waged
only as a dual
it was actually
whole community vs one pathetic ripper
who has been polluting the community for years
with his ignorance, arrogance
Now leizi barks like a doge (again)
but he NEVER bites
300mb of my guilty record?
Then why not a single picture?
hundreds of posts?
But even not a single link.
I tell you ,his reaction is all predicted:
I WONT POST HERE!!!!!!111
Because kenosis will make moderators delete it!

P.s. The author of Fk3D is another infamous ripper for ripping multiple ZH mods to make profit. And is also the promotor of ZH asset ripper.
https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?highlight=warning&t=38299

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
From what I can see from the posts here... its the typical Chinese Modder Drama hating on Kenosis since he's Anti-Mod Ripping?

Leizi is not even actually modding now......He spends the majority of his time  on whining, complaining and quarrelling in the Chinese community. Now he wants you, the benevolent and innocent foreigners, to sympathize him.

Btw, the pics he posted in this thread are made by him perhaps years ago. Leizi frequently use these sketchs to prove he's a capable artist.

Anyway I don't think it's appropriate to bring irrelevant issues to this subforum. In one way or the other, this thread will become a place for trolling and flaming if goes unhandled. I'd suggest someone move this thread to somewhere more suitable...

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trans_C wrote:
somewhere more suitable...

trash can, where he always fits in

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The moderators don't need to be asked by kenosis to delete bullshit drama like this, we are fully capable spotting a childish ripper on our own. As such if there is any further escalation this topic will be locked and removed.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
The moderators don't need to be asked by kenosis to delete bullshit drama like this, we are fully capable spotting a childish ripper on our own. As such if there is any further escalation this topic will be locked and removed.

Well, leizi is actually somewhat capable of making assets(his action says otherwise though), and the sketches and designs themselves aren't that bad actually. Maybe deleting all these whining should be enough.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can confirm that OP is wrong, leizi is a ripper and the screenshot kenosis posted is completely legit.

Even though I acknowledge, I totally forgot those posts I made back then nor I had any idea who the heck this leizi guy is until that reminder, thanks! Very Happy It also seems those comments were deleted from ModDB, but I did wrote those comments back then. Although I acknowledge, I haven't looked into the mod beyond Reloaded terrain because I felt no need to. I don't even remember which mod that was.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having gone through the process of converting TS terrain to RA2 myself. I can understand why people would choose to resort to ripping from Reloaded instead. But it's still a wrong thing to do, even if you provide credit, you are using someone else's assets without permission, and taking their hard work for granted.

I think the best way of preventing this is to do what Mental Omega does and manually scramble the .mix headers so that it can't be easily accessed by rippers such as this.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But extendedly taking time using Hex Editors, They could one day be ripped too, Unless if they didn't use a Mix Protector, they should still be fine! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon