Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am
All times are UTC + 0
Mapper recruitment for EASB Hour
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject:  Mapper recruitment for EASB Hour Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The mod itself is already  released  and done. No more big updates like a total redo of buildings......What we need now is a few mappers to work on the campaign. We DID find someone in China but the progress was TOO slow. In there 3 years they actually did only the basic terrain work......And now they stopped responding to the call.
The campaign plans/rulesmd&artmd are included in the release as well. Also we actually wrote all scripts for the missions. Wont be too hard, I guess.

Any help will be appreciated.

@banshee the subforum can be moved to "released"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Mapper recruitment for EASB Hour Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
The mod itself is already  released  and done. No more big updates like a total redo of buildings......What we need now is a few mappers to work on the campaign. We DID find someone in China but the progress was TOO slow. In there 3 years they actually did only the basic terrain work......And now they stopped responding to the call.
The campaign plans/rulesmd&artmd are included in the release as well. Also we actually wrote all scripts for the missions. Wont be too hard, I guess.

Any help will be appreciated.

@banshee the subforum can be moved to "released"

I am good at scripting (Not Map Design), but sorry because i am too busy in studies, maybe only on 2 days per week.

Natit_Titan
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you have complete map , I can help the scripting

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Terrain for Russian Stage 3

sov03nmd.map
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  sov03nmd.map
 Filesize:  174.58 KB
 Downloaded:  12 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Natit_Titan
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

simple map

sov03nmd.map
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  sov03nmd.map
 Filesize:  183.53 KB
 Downloaded:  15 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!