Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
1ST Proof for Infintite Parallel Universes.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject:  1ST Proof for Infintite Parallel Universes. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Didn't found any science-related sub-forums, anyway watch that one.

Spoiler (click here to read it):
Examples for different realities: remember 9/11? there is at least 1 universe that nothing happened to the world trade center, another examples: if renegade 2 battlegrounds was cancelled, there is at least 1 universe where or when renegade 2 was actually released, even westwood was still alive in a parallel universe, according to john titor, he claimed the more he further travel in time and space, the more divergence is created, this must have something to do with parallel universes, actually there are not only 2 or limited number of universes, but infinite number as well, you can imagine any unbelievable things like one of the forum users is an actual celeb in a parallel universe, meaning this example is true.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, if I die, I'll end up in another universe, and if I get sucked by a Black Hole, I'll end up in another universe?

Anyway, I've had my own research on the possibility of Parallel Universes Very Happy, thanks for that information too, I can then add that to my Scientific Research Dump...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
So, if I die, I'll end up in another universe, and if I get sucked by a Black Hole, I'll end up in another universe?

Anyway, I've had my own research on the possibility of Parallel Universes Very Happy, thanks for that information too, I can then add that to my Scientific Research Dump...

You will not End Up, you in an at least 1 parallel universe is still alive, where actually this is not your soul, it might be different, you in this universe is in fact your actual soul, John Bajak, John Titor, Patricia Ress, Steven Gibbs and Al Beilek, they both claimed they traveled into different parallel universe more than 16 years ago from now (before we find an evidence for parallel universe), anyway i have Steven Gibbs phone number to call him later.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ho hum, hyperbolic bullshit.

Reminds me of how NASA keeps telling us there "may be life" on so and so planets everytime they want more funding.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sorry to say but the person who has recorded this movie has taken a small piece of data collected by NASA (an external material affecting the temperature of a region 1.8 billion light years away from us) into something that has nothing to do at all with it. He has a wild imagination, I can say. But it's just that. It has nothing to do with other places where you could be living in completely different conditions.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

banshee's right. nasa is a science of peace within one universe science has nothing to do with those horrible parallel universes.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mentalgymnastics.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.85 KB
 Viewed:  1774 Time(s)

mentalgymnastics.jpg

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I put my finger in a cup of coffee, it was unusually cold in one region.
It couldn't be explained mathematically. Could it be that we have
discovered multiverse? Could my finger be in two universe at the
same time?

Lets think say you are taking a walk on the street of some distant
city. Imagine. Mind in an instant would create the streets, buildings,
lighting, people and the hustle and bustle of activity. Even the faces
you see are different. When you reach the end of the street and want
to take right, a new lane comes into existence.

Likewise, the universe comes into existence in an instant, time and
space come into being. There is desire which manifest as depression
in space. That depression causes gravity and matter to come into
being. There is hustle and bustle of activity. Wait. Now one would say
matter can't come into being, it wouldn't follow the laws of physics.
Like Newtonian laws wouldn't apply to situations where gravity is very
high or the speed is comparable to the speed of light. Light takes
millions of years to travel from one part of the universe to another,
but creation happened in an instant, which is billions of times faster
than light, E=mc² wouldn't apply here. Keep imagining.

Could it be that the cold regions of space are those where less matter
came into being?

Anyway, I don't drink coffee. The cup was metallic and a fan was
blowing cold air from one side, which caused the cold region.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you actually watch the video PussyPus or just read the clickbait title and post here.

Don't waste your time watching: no proof whatsoever of parallel universes mentioned in this video or the study referred too (which is regarding an unusual cold spot in the universe which although currently unexplained, has no proof of parallel universe either as explanation).

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon