Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Requesting reinforcements...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject:  Requesting reinforcements...
Subject description: "Where the hell are these reinforcements?" (TS GDI Mission 1)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone! You may have notice my silence in the news for a couple of... errr.. months, perhaps. But I think that most of you know the reason: my bloody doctorate, where my situation only gets worse in terms of the schedule. Regardless of that, I am very motivated to keep this site running and increase the activity a lot once my doctorate is over. But for now, I need help to keep the news flowing.

Posting news takes a while, in order to find news to post, analyze it, figure out the most fun way to express it here, etc. Sometimes I take half an hour, sometimes I take a couple of hours. And, in my current situation, it is being hard to dedicate so much time with it.

But, of course that this place can survive without my news. Any of you (registered and non-banned members in the forum) can post a news at the Community News Forum. And if it is written in a proper way, it takes less than 30 seconds for me to promote it to a proper news post.

The forums are still quite active with development on Ares, Thyme, some hosted mods like Colony Wars, The Dawn of the Tiberium Age, Twisted Insurrection, some non-hosted projects like Arrakis Reborn, YR: WIP, RA2: New World Order, etc... There are also a couple of interesting voxels and SHPs being posted. And once in a while, OpenRA's dev blog gets some interesting updates related to the upcoming Tiberian Sun mod for it.

Outside this place, I've also heard news of a new patch for Mental Omega, a new patch for C&C Ultimate Collection from Bibber fixing another one of Origin's  nasty collateral damages, a new C&C Legos movie at CNCNZ.com (which is now under the supervision of Zee Hypnotist), new patches for A Path Beyond at W3D Hub, a revamped CnC-Communications Center and a couple of updates on Contra. And that of course means that I must be missing a lot of stuff, I am pretty sure of it.

The problem is that even the task of writing this news took much more than 30 minutes, but I hope it helps us to get more support in the news front.

The first 17 seconds of the randomly selected video below shows our feelings about it. Spare us a couple of minutes to share interesting C&C and modding news by posting a topic about it at our Community News Forum. And that's it, brotherhood, unity, peace.

Key Words: #ProjectPerfectMod #News #PPMForums #Ares #Thyme #OpenRA #TheDawnOfTheTiberiumAge #TwistedInsurrection #ColonyWars #MentalOmega #APathBeyond 

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's some, albeit short, news: 'Supremacy Studios' is back, and will release Supreme RA2 Version 3.0, a news article detailing most of the changes, and two skirmish-matches that'll (hopefully) prove that two certain hype-songs really do fit everything, by the tenth of September. Hopefully with modified campaign missions as well.

Was that too short? ...Nah ;P

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not a matter of being short. You are trying to announce a potential announcement, but not a fact. In short, you are trying to announce a news (RA2 Supreme 3.0) that did not happen yet and we only do this kind of thing here in the first day of april #Tongue.

And when this is ready, you should announce it at a new topic that should be created at the Community News forum and not in a reply here, of course.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2:NWO is on hold until my second semester, looks like most of us have problems related to education here Laughing

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Will New War have a chance?

Plokite_Wolf
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Requesting reinforcements... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Banshee, if there's anything you need covered outside specific mod news (including news unrelated to hosted mods here) until you return to full capacity, you can drop me a line. I'd be happy to help.

Banshee wrote:
a new C&C Legos movie at CNCNZ.com (which is now under the supervision of Zee Hypnotist)

It's always been his show #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant that CNCNZ.com is now under his supervision Wink. However, I admit that the way I wrote it could make people take different conclusions.

And of course your help would be very welcomed here, specially on news about non-hosted mods and even RTS game engines similar to C&C.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!