Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:58 am
All times are UTC + 0
My 1st guidline strike!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject:  My 1st guidline strike! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recently uploaded 4 videos on youtube, 1 of the 3 (and the last video i uploaded), was flagged as 'inappropriate content', but it doesn't contain any hardcore p**n or something like that, but i don't understand why it was removed, i had a reason that maybe it was supposed to be a their party content, but the 4 videos are very similar to themselves, even nobody watched the 4 videos after all, why it was removed? the video was showing a a leaked image, and it's not something serious, youtube says it's inappropriate (maybe for children?), the video doesn't contain any 18+ content at all, who is following my youtube channel here to flag it, indeed the 4 videos were related to game and mod graphics, i wanted to share the picture that appeared in the video here to make sure it's not inappropriate, but i can't because it's a spoiler, i will only choose 1 person to view it, and then i will delete the picture in less than 6 hours, it was supposed to be copyright infringement, not in-content, it was my VERY 1st copyright strike i ever had, the strike will last in 90 days, i can tell you what happened if you want to know what happened, or maybe a scammer have done flagging. EDIT: I made all 3 videos private for copyright reasons, but i didn't had any strike for uploading the 3 before the last one.

Keeper
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keeper wrote:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+contact+youtube+admins

[POST NEEDS DELETION: LINKS TO ADWARE WEBSITES.]
for some reason when i clicked the link it redirected me to an adware website, but i was fast enough to get rid of it.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, it's not adware you moron, it's lmgtfy - Let Me Google That For You, it types the text in for you then redirects you to google.

If Youtube said it was copyright infringement, then it is and the other 3 videos will probably be taken down if they're the same IP infringement. Have a nice day, it's pointless to fight google without a lawyer.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
Lol, it's not adware you moron, it's lmgtfy - Let Me Google That For You, it types the text in for you then redirects you to google.

If Youtube said it was copyright infringement, then it is and the other 3 videos will probably be taken down if they're the same IP infringement. Have a nice day, it's pointless to fight google without a lawyer.

the other 3 were allowed to be shared on youtube because the content authors and company were gone 15 years ago i guess, except the last one, this is pretty weird that it's an inappropriate content and it doesn't contain any p**n things, i didn't know it was violating the guidelines, there is no copyright infringement at all,

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon