Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
Why do most girls like the color of meat?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject:  Why do most girls like the color of meat?
Subject description: Meat - Pink
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am a male, and I like Beige

It all doesn't make sense to me when I see a girl wearing a pink bag...

Why not a white or black bag? Is it too boyish for them? Black and White are for every kind of gender, basically EVERY COLOR IS FOR EVERY KIND OF GENDER...

Meat is in the color Pink, and Pink Clothes are hard to hide with, and somehow being strange to others that they come up with a question like this...

Why would most girls choose Pink over another color?

To the people of PPM, shower me with your opinions!
(I'm serious about this question)

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Why do most girls like the color of meat? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spend your time on something more meaningful plz? Like, go out and socialize in real life, or read some books to learn something useful, instead of repeatedly throwing stupid questions here.
If you want to comprehend girls, talk to them and make friends. You won't find any girl here at PPM.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All girls are secretly wives/daughters to the Harkonnen Baron.

The result?

Blood- & meat-thirsty hoomans.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trans_C wrote:
Spend your time on something more meaningful plz? Like, go out and socialize in real life, or read some books to learn something useful, instead of repeatedly throwing stupid questions here.
If you want to comprehend girls, talk to them and make friends. You won't find any girl here at PPM.

I have asked my friends that are girls IRL, but none of them like pink, so I asked here instead. And this IS an OFFTOPIC DISCUSSION right? But yeah, I might as well stop asking more stupid questions here...

@TAK02 Blood thirsty hoomans? People have been calling women more superior than men, probably making them twice as much blood thirstier than men Laughing

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The truth is they don't. I don't think there is any study that suggests gender plays any role in what colour people prefer.

I think it's more because we're raised in societies that tell us blue is for boys and pink is for girls. The kind of clothes that's either bought for us or offered as a choice, the kinds of toys we are given etc very much cements this kind of thought pattern in us at a very young age.

It seems that it is an incredibly recent phenomenon too, over the last half a century or so the dichotomy has emerged, quite possibly and depressingly just from a snowballing marketing effect. Once the product lines for children are entirely pink or blue, split by gender, it's rather hard to break out of.

https://www.livescience.com/22037-pink-girls-blue-boys.html

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
The truth is they don't. I don't think there is any study that suggests gender plays any role in what colour people prefer.

I think it's more because we're raised in societies that tell us blue is for boys and pink is for girls. The kind of clothes that's either bought for us or offered as a choice, the kinds of toys we are given etc very much cements this kind of thought pattern in us at a very young age.

It seems that it is an incredibly recent phenomenon too, over the last half a century or so the dichotomy has emerged, quite possibly and depressingly just from a snowballing marketing effect. Once the product lines for children are entirely pink or blue, split by gender, it's rather hard to break out of.

https://www.livescience.com/22037-pink-girls-blue-boys.html

Well that answers the topic, thanks OmegaBolt! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon