Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
My Official Offtopic Thread
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject:  My Official Offtopic Thread
Subject description: Everything changed.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MY OFFTOPIC THREAD
Hi there!, i think some of you all know i would start this topic sooner or later, now it was actually sooner, i might post less those times until few months later, what i wanted to share here is i just went into a GYM, for only being healthy, leave your reply if you want, for some reason this topic might soon be overhyped... so stay tuned for more incoming posts! I may take a snapshot of a certain thing tomorrow, you won't believe what is going to be, and one more thing, i wanted to link some of my topics:

YR:M PROJECT: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=559932
RA2 MMG: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=556942
TS: MMG: 'SOON'.
SERIOUS WORST THINGS TOPIC: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=43868
ENERGY MOD UPDATES TOPIC: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=559963
My Cameo Attempts: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=43984My Sound/Voice w/ Effects: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=43755C&C Templates: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=560536
(???): SOON

EDIT: Added links.

Last edited by PussyPus on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 pm; edited 8 times in total

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Being healthy is good, you go to the gym, do some exercise, then eat a balanced diet, don't go vegetarian though, or else you'd miss out on Steak, Spaghetti, and all the deliciius meat stuff Wink

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL

gmovie.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  gmovie.zip
 Filesize:  6.45 MB
 Downloaded:  3 Time(s)

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a flu right now u_u, i got it from my sister.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Major Update]

- Because My PC is going to be scrapped i would buy another one, but i think i should get the MSI, witch is why there is a probability that the process of my 4th side project for the original YR game will be paused for over 1-2 years, even for school in my region it starts this month.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Minor Update: life started to change, prepare!

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Major Update: Added (???), UNDER CONSTRUCTION,SOON.

Last edited by PussyPus on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Minor Update: Note that there was a post in the post pictures of yourself thread (it was a minor face reveal) but i requested banshee to delete it due to major changes and not spoiling, a major face reveal would happen in the near future.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This post is where i back up my older profile pics on ANY site, except facebook.

AC in a language

GAO Propaganda Screen

01m2lf4n.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  35.23 KB
 Viewed:  915 Time(s)

01m2lf4n.gif

10506544635a3c19b090874.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  97.8 KB
 Viewed:  916 Time(s)

10506544635a3c19b090874.gif

obj.gif
 Description:
GAO Primary Objective Sign (GIF)
 Filesize:  261.3 KB
 Viewed:  1412 Time(s)

obj.gif

crft.gif
 Description:
gif of my cameos 2
 Filesize:  56.72 KB
 Viewed:  2119 Time(s)

crft.gif

apoc.gif
 Description:
gif of my cameos
 Filesize:  37.01 KB
 Viewed:  2119 Time(s)

apoc.gif

2017-10-02 13-54-55-313.png
 Description:
Sally Face (credits to Sketch1000GRAU (deviantART) for artwork.
 Filesize:  15.85 KB
 Viewed:  2452 Time(s)

2017-10-02 13-54-55-313.png

Last edited by PussyPus on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:33 pm; edited 7 times in total

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
Sorry...

On what?? nothing big is happening here.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reminder: this is an offtopic thread, i post anything offtopic here, and here is a weird comic (a digital version should come out soon for a comic dub) i drew.

Sorry for the image heavy but i was on android.

EDIT: I made my own template for special pictures.

20171124_155558_1_124.png
 Description:
comic test (no text)
 Filesize:  144.74 KB
 Viewed:  2090 Time(s)

20171124_155558_1_124.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Another Major Update]

- I created a new Roblox Account, the username is 'PasitoPasitoKH'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon