Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:41 am
All times are UTC + 0
Blade Runner 2049 movie
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject:  Blade Runner 2049 movie Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blade Runner 2049 is a sequel to the first Blade Runner movie that came out 35 years ago, it's a SciFi noir classic that has influenced many things in the Sci Fi genre. You don't have to have seen the first one to see this movie, but I think one would appreciate it more if you have.

I liked Blade Runner 2049. The cinematography is excellent, you are sort of transported into that world. The movie might win an oscar for best cinematography. The movie stars Ryan Gosling and also sees a return of Harrison Ford, who was the main character in the first film.

The movie has been met by mixed reception, some think that it's too long and the pacing being too slow, but I think it's more of a slow burn type of movie with a pacing similar to movies made in the seventies I think.

I think the movie is well worth a watch on a big screen. The director of this movie, Denis Villeneuve, is also set to work on a Dune reboot, and I think it's in good hands.

Here's the soundtrack:

Warman
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blade Runner 2049 is awesome. Movie of the year for me. Hopefully Star Wars tops it, but I doubt it somehow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon