Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
Cure for global warming?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject:  Cure for global warming? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think this is not related to politics, In the region where i live, i suddenly boo or woke up from lightning sound, this made me think like 'when would we find cure for global warming?', i live in close to the middle of the world, which means close to overheating countries.

A weird theory-like i had year ago and it says: If we mixed 3 oxygens in 1 group (3 oxygens = 1 o-zone) and use huge plenty of ozones we should have ozone generator in south pole to add extra ozones for preventing bad pollution's side effects, we need to partially shut down economic processes aeound the world.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Childish thought processes.

0/10

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With as many scientists in the world working on this, I don't think exploding a hundred oxygen tanks in the atmosphere with a chemical reaction to bond it with the existing atomic oxygen, is a solution that would even remotely work.

The giant ice cube seems very sound. We should be funding this.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone got a ride to Halley's Comet?

Steam

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was on android, this post should make you understand more. I meant if we use ozone generator in the south pole, wonder why didn't i mention it should be an ozone generator with cloning-based tech (cloning ozone), damn we are in the future and still we didn't stop half of economics in the world for this, unless the economic collapse of 2018 happen.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ozone doesn't work like that, in fact if there was a large increase in o3 in the atmosphere it would likely kill everyone...

Apart from converting to sustainable greener energy sources to reduce Co2 emission there are also several plans for removing existing Co2 from the atmosphere & ocean. Climeworks is currently the only company to have a fully working system but there are others that should be finished in the coming years.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ozone is actually toxic to oxygenic lifeforms, and it exists in the parts where the sun is strongest because the solar radiation creates it by breaking o2. Similar to how metallurgy works, where we add carbons, silicons, and other metals to iron under the intense heat.

However the problems with the earth's supposed global warming is that it isn't planet wide and it's even measurable properly. Every hysterical report you see is based on crazy assumptions/theories that haven't been proven, or by extending graphs out by hundreds of years when we can't even predict the next 10. My area is supposedly suffering the second hottest year on record, but I can tell you june and july were pretty darn cold, colder than they have been for many years, it was march that was unusually warm, removing the minimum offset, making it mathematically appear to be less plus/minus delta than usual. We had a very hot late august and september, but then as historically typical, the week of halloween was frigid already.

The earth is "warming" almost precisely in the areas where geoengineering is most prevalent/intense, basically Europe and America. In places where it is used sparingly, you are finding a lot more record cold events too. So if you were to stake your position on whether there was a new hottest day where you live, you'd be failing to balance that with a new coldest day recorded somewhere else.

We are as a planet entering another solar minimum, low sun spots, low solar radiation, smaller magnetosphere will result. This means more cosmic radiation will produce random storm cloud events, but will also change gravity around the planet creating more earthquakes and seismic events. Now if we have a volcanic eruption, we can kiss all the global warming hysteria goodbye, because everyone will panic about crop losses due to cold and poor sunlight.

Get ready for a wild ride, but it won't have anything to do with co2.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@G-E: Is it an obsession for you to view every generally accepted, non-conservative idea as a conspiracy? Global warming has been studied extensively since the 1980s, and there is no credible climatologist or research organization left that would deny its existence, magnitude, and probable causes.

Inb4 the Jews did it.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
@G-E: Inb4 the Jews did it.

Maybe illuminati if they really exist since the 1720s, it's said that they distract our self-awareness.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
@G-E: Is it an obsession for you to view every generally accepted, non-conservative idea as a conspiracy? Global warming has been studied extensively since the 1980s, and there is no credible climatologist or research organization left that would deny its existence, magnitude, and probable causes.

Inb4 the Jews did it.

Um every single scientific field is full of disagreement, that's the nature of studying things with different points of view, where isolated details might paint one picture or another, sometimes dealbreaking details. The moment you have a group of political activists say there's zero dissent or disagreement, you know they are full of shit.

The moment you have a consensus in science is when some upstart like Galileo or Newton comes along and turns it on its head. Science isn't conservative unless you only attribute lunacy to liberalism... kinda like how people arguing that whites should step out of the way for minority groups are inherently implying whites are superior and should sabotage their superiority for the good of others.

I gave you factual rebuttal not conspiracy theory... and if your retort is say "chemtrails aren't real" then that makes you the "science denier" not me.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...I think G-E has been brain-washed by Mr. Rump. He too says something along the lines of "Global warming is fake-news".
I do wonder tho: Hasn't anyone noticed that were snow usually falls, they are delayed each year, and sometimes don't even happen at all?

I don't know about you, but that's some proof from everyday life. And you don't need to be a certified scientist to know/notice that.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://notrickszone.com/2017/10/16/recent-co2-climate-sensitivity-estimates-continue-trending-towards-zero/

http://jennifermarohasy.com/2017/09/faux-record-hot-days-including-mildura/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170127112942.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/11367272/Climategate-the-sequel-How-we-are-STILL-being-tricked-with-flawed-data-on-global-warming.html

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2016/01/marvel-et-al-2015-part-2-media-responses/

http://joannenova.com.au/2012/01/dr-david-evans-the-skeptics-case/

I can provide an endless list of examples that you're being lied to at the least, it's rigged worse than the average western election, but also there's plenty of proof that suggests scientists clearly don't understand a thing.... the most probable in most cases.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
There's plenty of proof that suggests scientists clearly don't understand a thing.... the most probable in most cases.

^^THIS^^ I can agree with. On matters that concern biology, not things like weather and chemistry.

Get your head out of the gutter already.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know what? There is nothing impossible in life, it's possible to, for example, calling black holes using brain, stopping climate change, stopping its unpredictable weathers, transmit brain energy to a host brain. Nothing in this world is impossible..

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Transmit brain energy to a host brain.

Long live Yuri...

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
G-E wrote:
There's plenty of proof that suggests scientists clearly don't understand a thing.... the most probable in most cases.

^^THIS^^ I can agree with. On matters that concern biology, not things like weather and chemistry.

Get your head out of the gutter already.

Hahahah!

You know I do so love the modern radical intersectional leftist trying to explain how everything we know about biology is wrong, yet somehow everything we are told about global warming is irrefutable scripture. The best part is the "science denier" accusation, much like anyone who so much as questions political correctness is now a "nazi" the term is meaningless doubelspeak.

Gender is not a spectrum, your feelings don't have a say in the matter, human biology has favoured distinct masculine and feminine sex differences, and those behaviours even extend to how women dress at a certain time of the month. But if you listen to these marxist lunatics who've infected the humanities depts you'd only hear that the thousands of years of prodding and dissecting each other are wrong... it's a new cult, like the Jehovah's Witnesses, dissent isn't tolerated.

When it comes to climate science, the Farmer's Almanac used to be able to predict weather events, regional and on a large scale years in advance. They didn't use sophisticated computer models programmed by nerds using predetermined politicized factors. The fact that my friend's Mohawk father could predict the rain 2hrs in advance in a clear blue sky (before geoengineering screwed that all up) wasn't the result of having a supercomputer in his basement.

The reason scientists are so often wrong is they obsess over one element which may or may not even support their own thesis, and often they will then try other experiments or find some loose correlation with other data to confirm what they want to see, YET hardly ever do they study contrarian materials to deliberately try to negate their thesis, and that's because of money. These days almost all applied science is funded by corporations expecting profits, and almost all generic science is funded by political bodies expecting a political position confirmation... if your study shows the opposite, you don't get grants, and certainly no prestigous position with money for life.

A perfect example of this is how little research goes into mundane antibiotics thee days, and how virtually zero research exists on using vitmans or foods to treat illness. Once upon a time govts funded these things for the public good, those days are gone.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
This means more cosmic radiation will produce random storm cloud events, but will also change gravity around the planet creating more earthquakes and seismic events.

I just wanted to point out that cosmic radiation would only cause changes in the temperature of the area at most, creating storms in the process. Radiation cannot effect the platonic shifting and certainly not the gravity of the planet, therefore no seismic activity. As it is now, most of the cosmic radiation is absorbed by the poles via Earth's magnetism and it's not going to change any time soon.
Source: High School AND I researched it from multiple sources before posting to make sure I was right. (something you should do)

As far as this topic goes, we're more likely to die from the world's extrapolating amount of garbage before global warming.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/phenomena/earths-magnetosphere
Quote:
The interaction between the solar wind and Earth’s magnetic field, and the influence of the underlying atmosphere and ionosphere, creates various regions of fields, plasmas, and currents inside the magnetosphere such as the plasmasphere, the ring current, and radiation belts. The consequence is that conditions inside the magnetosphere are highly dynamic and create what we call “space weather” that can affect technological systems and human activities

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/090721090127.htm
Quote:
Their research suggests that the eleven year solar cycle causes a rise and fall in cosmic rays reaching the earth's surface and so causes a rise and fall in lightning activity. Less solar activity means higher cosmic rays flux and fewer lightning storms, whereas at times of maximum solar activity there are fewer charged particles in the atmosphere so it is more resistant to the smooth flow of charge and lightning bolts occur as the resistance suddenly breaks down.

http://inter-intelligence-communications.com/?p=1258
Quote:
I’m finding that increased solar wind combined with lower particle density seems to create marked instability in Earth’s crust and correspondingly-increased seismicity.

Try again...

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try again? Have you noticed the only source you have that mentions "seismicity" is the most dodgy, unreliable source? You might as well be sourcing "The Onion". I mean, I even used noaa as one of the sources to make sure that I was correct...........

Fine, if you don't want to listen to reason, then go on thinking that radiation (no we're not talking large solar flares) can affect tectonics. This is what I get for trying to let you get smarter, you're only going to stay ignorant.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The solar wind presses on the magnetosphere changing its shape, however the charged particles from the sun also helps ionized the magnetic rings, the more it gets charged the stronger it is, and vice versa. A weakened magnetosphere due to a solar minimum then changes the pressure exerted on the earth crust, by way of changing the stresses on the land, which is full of iron and other compounds that damp the magnetic effect irregularly. The Van Allen belts are the direct result of that charging effect, which then acts as an improved barrier against even more radiation, similar to how ozone is created by UV which then helps to block UV.

I hesitate to use NOAA as a resource since they routinely put out bullshit statements and conclusions based on pure theory. The've been publishing sea level rising fearmongering stories regularly, each prediction of several feet larger than the last, yet the observed data is in the millimeters per decade. Often like NASA they will issue a contradictory report buried somewhere they can use to hedge their bets or prove they aren't biased, but since it is never promoted, the public narrative remains unchanged.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon