Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [56 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow. It's been almost two weeks since I didn't replied. The last time I remembered it's McAfee.

I recently gave it a shot, Windows Defender Antivirus did. It claimed, that it's a threat. McAfee Web Advisor scanned the file as the download reaches 100%. But you know what's s****y? It's the fact that when I open the Windows Defender Security it says that no threats were found.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because at that point, McAffe's idle scan kicks in and sends the file to quarantine.
And because you can't add an exception to that scan while it is disabled, and are barred from excluding folders/drives, McAffe is a worthless monkey in the antivirus industry. Just get Comodo already!

(BTW, 'Affe' means 'monkey')

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm thinking of getting Avast. Anyway, thanks for enlightening me about McAffee's downsides.

Cruiser
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fire  FLH
doesn't  work..   shit   tools

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What great insight you provided, really. Actually though, Fire FLH Simulation does actually work and you're just not using it correctly. If you had actually asked if it was potentially broken or if you're doing something wrong instead of saying "doesn't  work..   shit  tools" then someone would've helped you, but now you can just simply go straight to hell. Wink

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some voxels I open are rendered inside like this (the new way of rendering):

Spoiler (click here to read it):

but some are rendered like this (the old way of rendering):

Spoiler (click here to read it):

Considering that the old way of rendering is much more resourse-hungry than the new one, it makes the work almost impossible on my old laptop, so I have to use HVA Builder 2.2, it doesn't have such a problem and uses the new way of rendering for any voxels. What can be the cause of this problem?

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!