Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Some question for dev team!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
unknown_men
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject:  Some question for dev team!
Subject description: Feature in Yuri Revenge
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have some question and idea:

1. Can LimboLaunch weapon use on water?

2. Why in Red Alert 2 when spy walk need building have postive DetectDisguiseRange value, a spy lost their disguise but in Yuri Revenge it's not?

3. May I can add new SpeedType=Creep in rulesmd, like Tiberian Sun (i know it's impossible with MovementZone bc they are hardcoded)?

4. What about Webby=/WebbedInfantry= weapon? Webby weapon is about launching a weapon that can disable infantry all movement, weapon, control, sight, ROT. After webbed the victim infantry charge their animation to WEBGUY that look like a man in the white pod flapping for their life in time WebDuration.

5. What about a building that had dependent to the power source buiding, when building built out of power source building range, the entire building are disabled until player have build power source buiding near it?

6. What about Passable Infantry and Vehicles, i have heard about Ares's "Passable Structures" but i what making 1/3 cell mine that can launch for vehicle.

7. What about 2 unit merging into another unit?

8. How to make droppod like weapon? Weapon have projectile fire from the sky drop to target head.

May you give an answer about this?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. Yes, the giant squid uses a LimboLaunch weapon.

2. Not sure what you are asking...

3 & 4. Creep & the web logic are unique to the Firestorm expansion & aren't usable in Red Alert 2.

5 & 6. Not possible.

7. Only two [VISC_SML] can merge in to a [VISC_LRG].

8. Ares adds the ability to use droppods.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon