Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
[FS] Super Bridgehead Redux 2
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
CieuxBleus
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject:  [FS] Super Bridgehead Redux 2
Subject description: A little evolution of the original one
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everybody,

Well this map is not completely finished but I wanted to publish my Firestorm interpretation of Super Bridgehead Redux.

As you can see, the tiberium damaged the environment at the north and is still mutating a vast area of natural forest. The local autonomous government, allied with the GDI, decided to implement walls and protection for the population, build a dam in order to produce local energy, create new small woods and started a colonization program to make the region attractive.
As a consequence, the north west access as been cut due to the dam, the south of the region is more populated than before and the central lake is dryer than before.

So leave me some suggestions if you want to make some improvements. And you, TS client creators, you can use my map if you want.

Thanks a lot.  Wink

super bridgehead redux 2.map
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  super bridgehead redux 2.map
 Filesize:  522.15 KB
 Downloaded:  55 Time(s)

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice refreshment of map. I Like those scattered settlements and villages.
Here are some suggestions:

Improving the map lighting, non-theater buildings and units appear too bright. If you want to make illumination of those objects more natural, keep sum of R+G+B close to value 3. In your map you have values around 0.6 0.8 0.6, so for example changing to 0.9 1.2 0.9 and lowering Ambient value, should give similar lighting and making objects look better.
Spoiler (click here to read it):
Original lighting

Changed

Some shores areas could use some fix

Also I would make some areas more AI-friendly, for example on 5th spawn the north corridor is not wide enough and harvesters/units will jam it.

CieuxBleus
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well you are right. I will try to take in account your recommendations because the result is not bad. Thanks Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon