Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
MY mod and Graphics + Sound
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [179 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Arctic, will do actic refinery next, then work on other structures while i decide what to do with the conyard next.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

snow time like the present

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Depo version 1

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dig Graphics + Sound for Egor's Mole Miner

Dig In

Dig Out

Graphic is translucent in game

Mole Miner Voice Script -
"Safer than Flying!"
"We Cant be Seen"
"Digging for Ore"
"Keeping Egor Underground"
"Churning the Ground"
"I am not a slave"
"I do as i am asked"

MOLEMINER.wav
 Description:
Dialog
 Filesize:  1.83 MB
 Viewed:  4817 Time(s)

Right Click To Download This File

digout.wav
 Description:
Dig Out (Coming Up)
 Filesize:  126.03 KB
 Viewed:  4832 Time(s)

DigIn.wav
 Description:
Dig In (Going Under)
 Filesize:  122.57 KB
 Viewed:  4832 Time(s)

Last edited by AnimalMan on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Egor MCV

"Egor MCV"

"A Place to Bury It"

"The Foundation of Society"

"Science begins Here"

"Pillars of the Sky"

"All in one"

"Core Facility"

"Expanding Lineage"

just having fun with it, will try and improve quality later on

EGORMCV.wav
 Description:
Egor MCV
 Filesize:  2.38 MB
 Viewed:  4822 Time(s)

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

new refn

new dept

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VATS (barracks)
:- allows infantry reverse engineer.

All Egor Infantry are Clones. (No mind control).

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AnimalMan wrote:
I have been using a really crap mic yes - but I own a really good mic, I just need a little adaptor for it and a powerbox. I could get those pretty easy.

I'll go over all the voices again soon, this is my first attempt at it - ever. In my history of modding ra2, so atm am not taking it a great deal seriously, as in - professionally. But i agree i think i if i did i could pull it off. But anyway. YOu should show me some of your voice clips for units.

Stuff I did or stuff I have? Because the two aren't exactly the same - I tend to recruit my RL friends for a role or two. Or more - depending on what we end up with.

And while I also enjoy freelancing, I don't think your project worths my time, really. Your scripts are terribly pale and have broken English and this Egor concept looks wonky.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You do realize that dig animation makes no sense backwards. Are you sucking the dirt back into the hole?

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It doesn't matter i have free reign.

You are both expecting too much.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Development over last two weeks has really helped my mental health

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like to see how things change

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pracitce lads.

Its practice.

+ fun

Play some pubg

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You really. REALLY. Need to use the edit button.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

25% bigger apocalypse, + classic reskin.

bigAO.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  211.6 KB
 Viewed:  4676 Time(s)

bigAO.png

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think you should paint the apoc with that much remap. Some people might end up with an apoc with half pink color. which will make it lose the fearsomeness

I like your work with the V3 though Smile

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gas Trooper Speech

Kinda Sinister.

gas.wav
 Description:
Gas Trooper
 Filesize:  848.04 KB
 Viewed:  4660 Time(s)

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I don't think you should paint the apoc with that much remap. Some people might end up with an apoc with half pink color. which will make it lose the fearsomeness

I like your work with the V3 though

The V3 still needs a lil work. The apocalypse looks surprisingly good but is abit much on some color schemes. I will do a dark near black tester - as like its cameo. Size is what I want though. He is big enough to be a tank crusher.

below trying to match the cameo green, need to work out how to make this olive/army green lighter

pink.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.79 KB
 Viewed:  4639 Time(s)

pink.png

pink.png
 Description:
looks ok
 Viewed:  4636 Time(s)

pink.png

pink.png
 Description:
looks ok
 Viewed:  4636 Time(s)

pink.png

pink.png
 Description:
looks ok
 Viewed:  4635 Time(s)

pink.png

Last edited by AnimalMan on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:11 pm; edited 5 times in total

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Searching for the perfect Green

green2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.87 KB
 Viewed:  4643 Time(s)

green2.png

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True Gold

true gold.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  218.97 KB
 Viewed:  4637 Time(s)

true gold.png

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Concept

where-nazi-ufo-antarctica.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.84 KB
 Viewed:  4623 Time(s)

where-nazi-ufo-antarctica.jpg

Secret-Technologies-Invented-by-the-Nazi-532.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.86 KB

Secret-Technologies-Invented-by-the-Nazi-532.jpg

Nazi-UFO-Uboats-Antarctica.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  170.6 KB

Nazi-UFO-Uboats-Antarctica.jpg

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Egor Faction -

Gas Trooper -
Light Close Range Infantry, Cannot Occupy, but highly effective at clearing occupied. Else, short range, quickest tier 1 infantry. only effective in groups. Its WH kills drivers leaving derelict vehicles.

Reverse Engineer -
The most superior engineer. May only capture tech buildings, repair bridges and fix friendly buildings, acts as a saboteur when targeting enemy structures, destroying them after entering. Acts as a driver able to capture empty vehicles. The reverse engineer is the only faction engineer that is not over-ridden when capturing Egor barracks. If egor were to capture an allied or soviet barracks by default a soviet engineer would become available.

Zombie Dog -
A superior canine, able to sniff out spies, it is more expensive than its counterparts, but will convert enemy dogs into zombie dogs if killed.

Mortar Infantry -
A zombified clone equipped with a mortar, fires a luger pistol when undeployed, mortar is an effective area spread ranged attack vs buildings and can supress groups of aproaching infantry, but has inconsistent accuracy and a minimum range.

Assistant -
Able to infiltrate enemy buildings to steal technology or funds, Cannot infilitrate barracks or war factory, may also hijack vehicles and drive, acts as at true engineer, and can capture enemy buildings.

Egor Prime -
Can release a zombie virus on injected infantry. Can buff friendly infantry with a range of infantry unique bonuses. May Drive, May also capture enemy buildings, finally allowing battlelabs and refineries to be captured. Will also Hijack enemy vehicles.

Egor is fundamentally reliant on reverse engineering and capturing enemy technology. Egors current ingame design is off ^^^ as stated, and will be improved over time.
Egor will shine in aircraft with such units as the Hanibu Visitor (Abduction Disc), Buzzard (Anti-Air Fighter) ;released as spawn from the - Floating Bell (A kirov like anti-air spawner airship, with anti-ground machine guns)

Egor has plenty of unarmed infantries, and has plenty of ways to get these infantries around, employing subterranean transports to aid in surprise attacks.

The Triple Engineer Dynamic -

Tier 1
The reverse engineer, for balance purposes - cannot capture enemy buildings and instead destroys them, but may still capture tech buildings as normal.

Tier 2
The assistant can capture enemy buildings, but only structures it cannot infiltrate. As it has a limited amount of structures it can infilitrate, most structures can be captured by this point.

Tier 3
For all structures that cannot be captured by assistants may be picked up by Egor Prime if necessary.

Augusto
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AnimalMan wrote:
Searching for the perfect Green

Jajaja! These MAD Tanks have animated turrets? You use my old voxel!! Use it and have fun!!  Very Happy

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes I think I do Smile as you can see voxel is unmodified at the moment, that turret HVA needs something doing to its positioning during rotations.

And thank you

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A headless boomer I am playing with - in attempt to add life-like movement

boom2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  99.24 KB
 Viewed:  4552 Time(s)

boom2.png

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Won't look as good as you think...

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if his body broke into two segments, + additional frames, including the body segements following in line the head could achieve fish-like movement,

almost like a snakes body

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seeing a sub like that will surely freak out the enemy commander Very Happy

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IF Egor were to stop being Egor - and to become Full on NAZI instead

We would include 3 factions with the following unique units -

Germany - Panzer Tank

Italian - Microsub

Japan - (Kamikaze)  Foo Fighter

+ Spain to replace Germany for the allies

Some basic infantry line could include -

Gas Trooper

Reverse Engineer

Nazi Zombie

Zombie Officer (Spy detector)

Nazi Doctor

Brute (Super Soldier)

Panzer Tank

Half Track (AA Gun Style)

Roller Tank (Kugel Panzer)

Howitzer

Mammoth Tank

+ All Alien Aircraft

Last edited by AnimalMan on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 8 times in total

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was also thinking, with Ares tag Passable=Yes and cloaking buildings you can create underwater buildings that could be passed by ships but only ever attacked by subs, and perhaps never surfaces.

Quote:
Seeing a sub like that will surely freak out the enemy commander

Could also create slower more subtle movement for idle frames.

In addition to this - An angler fish **umm Angle*** dangingly out the front of his head. Maybe he can mind control dolphins?  or even submarines? Or maybe his heads packed with explosives? Give the soviets bacxk their squid Wink Give yuri and angler fish.

The inconsistency lays in the fact Eva clearly states --- The Giant Squid is Mindcontrolled. Howver, does it matter? Why not then give Yuri the ability to mind control squid and dolphin? using an angler sub.

anglerfish%20finding%20nemo.jpg
 Description:
As seen on Finding Nemo
 Filesize:  55.18 KB
 Viewed:  4476 Time(s)

anglerfish%20finding%20nemo.jpg

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe something like this

This thing could perma control or even chaos dolphins and squid. Being its only target types.

angler2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.12 KB
 Viewed:  4465 Time(s)

angler2.png

anlger.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.32 KB
 Viewed:  4466 Time(s)

anlger.png

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is pretty... limited use for a unit. It is like saying that the Harrier can only attack Yuri Clones.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
That is pretty... limited use for a unit. It is like saying that the Harrier can only attack Yuri Clones.

I some strategy games, you have units, and you have counter units.

In order to formulate lines of strategy as would in other games

Cavalry takes Archer
Archer takes Infantry
Infantry takes Pikeman
Pikeman take Cavalry

As limited use of a unit it may be - it would excel at its purpose - and prevent giant squid and dolphins from running circles on boomers - force allied and soviet navy to use their basic Typhoon and Destroyer. The result of using the unit (with limited use) limits the usage of enemy navy in organizing teams to counter boomers. Forcing micromanagement and strategy, as these are no longer effective teams to take out a boomer - because of the presence of this unit. The giant squid for example cannot attack buildings, but excels vs ships and subs -- falling short to dolphins. Boomers excel vs ships and subs - but fall short to dolphins and squid. So this is how the limitation on the unit work.

Consider unit spam.

Dolphins cost 500 on CNCNET, can be ammassed pretty quick, and in large egroups. So can the giant squid. People will amass lots of these, and use them as frontline navy, and follow through with either destroyers or typhoons. Yuri without a unit has no counter.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To accentuate:

A squid isn't going to die when approaching a destroyer and will likely grab it.

A squid is going to die when approaching a dolphin however, maybe get a few hits in.

A dolphin counters the squid, who counters the destroyer - but will die when approaching a typhoon 1 on 1.

** THIS IS THE BALANCE **

The Angler obsoletes both units in its tier But provides no additional advatnages (wheresas the dolphin isn't designed to be a cheaper sub destroyer, though multiple dolphins will destroy a sub - you need to spend at least 1000 on dolphin).  So the presence of an angler here will deter these units - at the same cost it takes to create those units. Equating to a balance friendly mecahnic.

So soviets field the squid for better attack efficiency vs boomers + destroyers  ------ allies field the dolphin to counter the squid parasite and squid itself ---------- and the angler deams both squid and dolphin ineffective but unlike dolphin cannot attack base, and unlike squid isn't super effective vs tier 1 ships.

--- Dolphins wont hit your base with these guys sitting there
---- Squid wont approach your Boomers with these guys sitting there
==== Back to drawing board for the enemy - who needs tier 1 ships to break through

>>>>> IS THE WHOLE IDEA.

The strategy element comes in how the players take advantage of this mechanic to control situations or outsmart the enemy.

I am thinking

DELAYED/CHARGED FIRE

PERMA MIND CONTROL

AREA SPREAD

CREEPY SOUND

enemy should get a

3    2    1     BONG  **Cue Creepy Sound**

Before dolphins and squid in range get converted.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Animated Tail Preview.

Looking more like a fishy #Tongue

fisbhtail.png
 Description:
Tail
 Filesize:  82.41 KB
 Viewed:  4339 Time(s)

fisbhtail.png

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Typhoon

Isnt it just the sweetest thing

anglerfish.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.3 KB
 Viewed:  4324 Time(s)

anglerfish.png

angler3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.4 KB
 Viewed:  4330 Time(s)

angler3.png

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Angler Red Tail - Normalized.

anglerpurp.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.94 KB
 Viewed:  4316 Time(s)

anglerpurp.png

angler red.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.09 KB
 Viewed:  4317 Time(s)

angler red.png

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Squid Permasound

Capture Effect

SquidPermaSound2.wav
 Description:
Capture Sound
 Filesize:  381.64 KB
 Viewed:  4307 Time(s)

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Angler Sub

What if the Naval Yard could reverse engineer Dolphins and Squid?

cameotest.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.76 KB
 Viewed:  4289 Time(s)

cameotest.png

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fleet

Just for the fun of it, You know that moving head boomer I started on --- maybe Ill enlarge that by 50%, perfect the head concept and snake body - and then give him a Leviathan.

fleet.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  98.67 KB
 Viewed:  4255 Time(s)

fleet.png

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You Would be surprised how much potential Fish-like movement has --- in voxel form..l. You just gotta stretch the frames out a lil.

BIGFISHY.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.78 KB
 Viewed:  4244 Time(s)

BIGFISHY.png

SharkBait.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.27 KB
 Viewed:  4245 Time(s)

SharkBait.png

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just looks too disjointed and small for me. keep creating, but ATM  it's not brilliant.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why grayscale for the angler fish?

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mainly for variety,

I may not use the angler fish.

I am contemplating on just doing an Allied and Soviet release and start playing, because aside Egor - Ukraine, North Korea, Vietnam, Ethiopia, China, Australia, Canada, India and South Africa are all pretty tight as countries.

If I release these, then I can just expand upon it when I am able to reach the standard I intend.

Am thinking about just cutting Egor, transferring the entire mod into CNCNET into new CNCNET rules, and like I say unlikely to use angler fish, maybe I put his voxel + code up for download.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shall we Recap??

Allies -

Canada -

Recieves the Canadarm Defensive Utility, able to reapair up to 12 units huddled around it simultaneously. (This can be nerfed to 8 ) - Before nerf will require reduction of healing effect (If Necessary)

Australia -

Recieves the Riptide Amphibious Transport, can transport up to 5 infantry units. It is armed with a light machine gun to defend against terrestrial threats, and torpedos for naval warfare.

South Africa -

Receives the Bounty Hunter, a light infantry able to farm cash for kills when combating infantry. (This can be freely nerfed/buffed depending on cost vs effectiveness)

India -

Recieves the Chrono Tank, the most expenseive unique unit available to the allies, the chrono tank can teleport anywhere on the battlefield, must deploy to fire. cannot move while deployed (may only rotate). Very unlikely a nerf is required, though would have to be tackled through weapon strength/range.

Soviets

China

Recieves the cosmonaut - unchanged from vanilla. An aerial infantry effective vs armour.

Vietnam -

Recieves tunnel structures, provides passage to infantry across areas of the map. Highly effective bunker vs Nuclear Missiles, comes with x2 tunnel guards. Recieves large adjacency bonus (Naval Yard Equivelant) Unlikely a need to buff or nerf aside from free infantry variables, adjacency and cost.

North Korea -

Recieves Twin V3 Missile Launcher, at double the cost, with double the firepower - korea fields less units without sacrificing in armor or strength.

Ukraine -

Receives the MAD tank, able to cause relative damage to vehicles and buildings within 10 cell range of its detonation. The most expsneive unique unit available to the soviets.  (nerf/buff is free no restrictions)

Ethiopia -

Recieves the Phase Transport, can transport 1 infantry anywhere on the battlefield under stealth. Armed with a similar weapon to that of the chrono-tank, the phase transport is about as armoured as an allied IFV. Aside being light, it is one of the most effective ambush units in the game if used correctly.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On another note, I have been looking at ideas for even more nations, using even more mechanics, and creating even more unique units.

Some idea include ** Things like this.

I believe the original unique unit for Cuban or Iraq (one of the two) was suppose to be a light tank but instead they were given the terrorist.

I think restoring this idea could be the way forward for this mod. And I am thinking a Soviet Egypt could pioneer this tank very well.  Of course this would mean we are looking for +1 allied nation, in which Japan, Iran or a Spain could take. But I will plan it some more.

For example

Egypt

Norway

There is lots of potential for a mobile gapgen/radar jammer hybrid for norway.

Accent Lessons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcNFKDto50w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbTKaZiBLF0

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mobile Gap Generator has been tested, and lags RA2 to hell and back.

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't know that, however I was thinking about the old school deploys into gap generator style, as oppose to an RA1 moveable one. ITs undeployed form would use the Radar Jammer logic.

Besides, I have already made some dummy voice lines.

Jammer.wav
 Description:
 Filesize:  762.04 KB
 Viewed:  4112 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [179 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon