Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm
All times are UTC + 0
"Mininuke" weapon not working properly
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Flaguna
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject:  "Mininuke" weapon not working properly
Subject description: help needed
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello. Let's get straight to the point: I'm trying to create a "Mininuke" howitzer-thing, I've got almost everything working correctly, except for the explosion animation. The tank Shoots the projectile, it hits the ground and nothing, no animation played, no sound, only a pond of green radiation. What could be the problem?

Code:
Code:

[Mininuke]
Lobber=yes
MinimumRange=3
Projectile=Cannon
RadLevel=100
Range=10
Report=SlyGrenadeLauncher
ROF=200
Speed=20
Anim=GUNFIRE
Supress=yes
Warhead=MiniNWH

[MiniNWH]
CellSpread=4
VeryHigh=yes
PercentAtMax=.1 ;was .25
Verses=100%,100%,100%,100%,50%,50%,80%,150%,10%,100%,100%
InfDeath=4
Sparky=no
Tiberium=yes
AnimList=MININUKE

About the AnimList, I tried all kind of explosions, from the demo truck explosion to PIFFPIFF

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VeryHigh= is a projectile tag, but the real problem is that your warhead isn't listed in the [Warheads] section, therefore doesn't exist and uses the default warhead (I forget what it is).

Flaguna
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fixed both of problems, but the no explosion animation still persists. Also tried changing the animtion on AnimList, no luck still

EDIT: Huh, looks like it has something to do with the projectile and/or weapon itself, since i changed the warhead to DemoBomHW and no expl animation played. Weird.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, one more error I didn't see before. Your weapon has no Damage= which means the warhead isn't even applied, only the RadLevel. Give it Damage=1 or something at least.

Flaguna
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh shoot! That's right, it fixed the problem. Thanks a lot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon